Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:12 pm
(( rofl !!!! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:52 pm
((Never underestimate the power of a woman people...duhduhduhduh...
Darn we are seriously in need of some girls in this village, lol))  

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:41 pm
Rahenno got and walked over to the girl. "Masumi? Is that you" He said knowing her clothes have change and hair. Rahenno almost thought that this was a different person but being an Inuzuka has it advatages.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:44 pm
((Technically I would kinda smell very different since im like more plant then human right now. Plus all the flower pollen lol))

The girl moved in her sleep some before sitting up and rubbing her head. She then gave a little yawn as she streched and still had her eyes closed. "What time is it?" The girl said feeling she had been out for awhile.  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:51 pm
((lol, that would make sense, the perfect defence from an Inuzuka.))

Rahenno looked at the girl. "It's noon. Umm who are you?" He asked out of curiosity. Rahenno knew Masumi went in but who is the girl that came out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:54 pm
iZann
((Never underestimate the power of a woman people...duhduhduhduh...
Darn we are seriously in need of some girls in this village, lol))

((and to think this village has the most girls....apperently...))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:55 pm

Zeno rose from the depths of the grounds nearly ten metres away from Rahenno's home. He had heard of Masumi's "Homecoming", and he wanted to catch up with her. But as he scanned forward, he noticed Rahenno and...a girl inside of a cocoon-like material? He watched from the shrubs, examining what the heck was going on.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:56 pm
The girl looked up at him and opened her eyes. Her eyes were bright green just like Masumi's. She looked at Rahenno confused. "Uh it's me...have you been drinking Rahenno." The girl said to him.  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:02 pm
Rahenno looked confused. "um no, but um, you have the same eyes as Masumi." He then relized something and put his hand on his forehead. "God, i'm stupid. Masumi it's you!" He said giving her a hug.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:05 pm
Masumi face stay confused as she hugged him. "Uh yeah of course it's me Rah...Seriously have you been drinking." She said unaware of her change in appearence or what happened within the last 48 hours.  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:20 pm
"No i haven't been drinking. you have your same eyes but everything else is blue, your hair, clothes, everything" He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:32 pm
"What!?" Masumi said looking at her clothes and her body. She then felt her hair and it was longer and pulled it to her face to see and it was blue. Masumi then looked at RAhenno. "WHY AM I BLUE!" She shouted shocked at her new appearence.  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:38 pm
Rahenno gave a half hearted smile and held his hands up "Now calm down. Take deep breaths and listen. The chunin over there thinks it might be a bloodline effect, like my konton bloodline." He said unwrapping the bandages on his right hand, showing Masumi the mark of konton for the first time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:49 pm
"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN I"M BLUE!!!!" She shouted frustrated. She then placed her hand on the ground to stand up and when she did flowers grew where she placed her hand. Masumi jumped back and looked at them, then looked at her hand, surprised.  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:56 pm
Rahenno also stood up.. "See it's probably a bloodline effect, just think back who in your family like flowers or something like that." He said rewarping his hand.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games