Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Rich Side ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:30 pm
Oh contrare, when I feast on souls i increase my total power limit. The bodies aid my regenerative properties. So in truth "Theatrics" is not the reason I must feed. I know I am far from the most powerful But I have infinate potential.

Hasmat!

Wake up!

Hasmat got up although he was completly surronded by darkness
then
A glowing perple orb appeared

Who are you?

You know me more than you think you do...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:42 pm
"Blah blah blah! You have to feed because of all the theatrics you pull! If you were to conserve yourself better, you wouldn't have to feed so often! There are much more efficient ways of replenishing and acquiring energies! Where'd you hear that potential line? Your local tarot card reader? Maybe a petty gypsy? Everyone has infinite potential!"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:09 pm
If it bugs you so much then leave, Mortal.

he hops into another house and begins consuming its occupants.

The army begins reanimating  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:44 pm
"It amuses me that you still believe me to be mortal. Also, I have to be here. It is my duty to either aid you if you decide to cooperate, or destroy you if you don't. And believe me, I have no qualms about annihilating that other one inside you, Hasmat's his name I believe, if I need to. He appears to be the reason the others hold back their killing strokes. But your fate has been decided, and no self proclaimed "Lord of All Evil" or yourself can halt me from doing what must be done."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:05 pm
You draw breath, have a soul... and you don't have the smell of a true dead one, you're mortal. Hasmat will be absorbed soon enough so the annialation of him is no concern of mine. And your wrong... Destiny, Fate's couson, determined my end.

he leaves a boy alive and hops over Li to the door

You want me?

Milosh Flips Li off

Come Get Me!

The zombies begin to run rampent killing and creating more zombies, if they aren't stopped the entire district population would become undead.

Hasmat sees a light at the end of a long tunnal

Oh, Hell No.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:19 pm
Blin arives at the Rich side of town and looks around spotting Traven and walks over to him. "Wow, how did you get here so quickly?"  

Blight_of_Luca

-8- Kitsuname -8-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:03 am
Following along, Kit released Blin's hand, still holding onto his poncho lightly, not wanting to get seperated, "Maybe it was majicks..?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:20 pm
"But I am far more dead than you are Milosh. In far more ways than of the flesh. You've had an easy life and death. And you cannot escape me."
Li flickered out once more and reappeared before Milosh.
"This whole 'I am Milosh, hear me roar and run away!' thing is beginning to grow bothersome. Do I need to destroy you?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:26 pm
A spider like machine storde onto the area, and a masked man surveid the damage. It climbed over the wreckage, carging straight through some low lying walls. THe man ontop was covered in a heavy cloak, and gingled with the sounds of countless hidden weapons, aside from the one which was curently hanging from his shoulder.

He was a ways of in the distance, and touched his hand to his fore head, THe maks he wore's eyes lit up momentarily and he surveid his surroundings, looking for his quarry. He spoted him... "Yup thats the Hasmat guy fwho helped in the Main street brawl all right... shame that he lost himself like that."

Erk knew what it was like to slip away from your true self, it was obvious this was the case.... "Well, I hate to say it, I need the money and these people need to live..." he focused himself for the fight to come, "Lets get ready for this."

The machine charged across the ground to the curent fight, it was about to hit the quagmire of zombies, when the machine gun on the front seemed to fire of its own volition, sawing most of the undead clean in two. It simply ran over several others.

WHen it finaly closed in, one of the ankhs loaded in the mortar system on the back fired, impacting the cground near Milosh and projecting a powerfull energy field in the area.

Erk marveled at one of the weapons he had esigned during his days in the military. "It was originaly an attempt to make a portible teleportation device, but when that failed, I was able to make it slow down time and space in the area instead... Takes me back." he explained to himself.

He was still a ways off, but he readied the QDPS on his shoulder, like a shorpshoter on horse back.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:22 am
Milosh jumps straight up though the field was slowing him down from vanishing to a blur

After he jumped his body went stiff  

HasmatX

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:23 am
"No, shadow jumping I move near the speed of Shadow in that realm, aka about the speed of light if I want to."

Traven looked at kit then blin. and looked around for anything that would look wrong to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:33 am
"Foolish!"
Li shook his head.
"With failure that bad you deserve to be destroyed! Should I do it, or would you rather one of the other fellows after you?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:28 pm
Blin pointed to the scene down the street. "Could that be one of the people working for ansem?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:52 pm
Milosh escaped the field of slowed time

Prove your worth and I might consider joining you.

He lands behind Traven and roars like a wild animal

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((Reminder: He looks like A completly black Hasmat with red eyes and crimson teeth the metal claws are the same))  

HasmatX

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:38 pm
"Again with the theatrics..." Li mumbled.
He turned to the newly arrived Hunters.
"I'm not with him, I swear."
He gestured to the roaring Milosh behind Traven.
"Hey Milosh! You know you're drooling a little bit, right? It's kinda gross. Could you stop it, please?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff