Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:10 pm
Leora rolled her eyes. "You don't have to ask. Just knock before you come in, though you don't have to do it now. Just . . . come on in." she said, an amused tone in her voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:17 pm
Alexis didn't reply.Instead she opened the door and walked over to the bed before laying the tray on the bedside table.When she noticed the cat wrapped in the towel her eyes narrowed slightly in suspicion."Where did you find that cat?"She asked,her eyes not moving away from the cat for a moment before looking at Leora.

Sky looked up at the vampire as well with nervous,golden eyes.She noted how she had called her 'mistress',so Leora must not be aware of the fact she's a vampire could she? Sky was very confused now.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:24 pm
Leora held Sky closer to her, sticking out her lower lip slightly. "She just jumped onto the window . . . and she's only looking for some shelter from the storm outside . . ." she said, somewhat whining, but mostly like she was begging Alexis if Sky could stay. "Besides, it's not like she's another Vampire, Demon, or Werewolf that's out to eat me . . ." she said her hand subconsiously moving to where Lance had bit her before, tracing over the faint scars that were there.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:30 pm
Alexis glanced at the cat again before looking back at Leora."Alright,let me just tell Lance of your new friend."She said turning around and walking toward the door.

Sky's eyes darted up to look at Leora when she talked about vampires, werewolves, and demons.Who was this women?Why were these predators attacking her?Where on Earth was she?!  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:37 pm
Leora nodded. "Fine." she said and then scratched behind one of Sky's ears and then looked around for Alice. "Hey Alice? Why'd you wake me up again?" she asked, feeling tired now that the excitement had worn down a little. She set Sky on the floor and pet her once, figuring she had gotten her dry enough before starting on her breakfast.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:49 pm
Alexis nodded and left,heading upstairs to see Lance."Excuse me,sir, It seems Leora has found a stray cat today.Though,I think it might be good for you to go see,it doesn't seem like it's a normal cat . . ."She explained.

"Understood."Lance answered as he closed a journal.More wedding plans.The entire thing was very annoying.He'd never shown Leora what he had thought of,he wondered how she would react as he picked it up and began walking to Leora's room.He had also decided to either change her the day before the wedding or the day after.

Sky purred and nuzzled into Leora when she scratched behind her ear;she loved it when people did that.When she set her down,she began walking around the room to see what the place was like.

Alice fluttered out from an open drawer in the table where she was reading a small booklet out of boredom."I told you before:I was bored."She answered,flying over to her friend.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:52 pm
Leora laughed a bit. "Do all fairies have such short attention spans?" she asked teasingly as she offered up a bit of toast in case Alice wanted some.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:04 pm
Alice smiled and accepted the offer."No,I'm just a morning person . . . fairy . . . Whatever you want to call it."She giggled as she took a few bites out of the toast.

Lance walked in then with a bored expression.He was not a morning person, or, in the grand scheme of things, a day person at all whatsoever."'Morning Leora,I thought you might like to see how I planned out the wedding and if you want to make any changes."He handed her the notebook full of details and designs for the ceremony in two days.Then,he looked over and saw the black cat,his eyes narrowing on him for a second before deciding he'd ask after he heard her thoughts about his work.He'd taken a long time to do this,since no one else would, so he slightly hoped that she'd like it.

Sky stopped her looking around the room when she heard the word 'wedding'.Immediately,she realized what was going on.Someone had told her a while ago that the vampire prince was getting married to a human.No vampire would ever want to marry a human so she immediately knew that this was the prince.Her ears fell in fear when she realized that and her tail went limp.She backed way from him a bit.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:13 pm
Leora sighed. "Didja have to remind me about that?" she asked in a somewhat whiney tone but opened up the notebook. Her eyes scanned over the pictures and notes and then fell on a wedding dress and she pointed to that, frowing. "O Oh no. I'm picking out my own wedding dress. That's something I've always wanted and you aren't going to take it away from me." she said, glaring at Lance.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:24 pm
He held his hands up defensively but rolled his eyes."Alright,alright.You can pick what you want . . ."He said remembering that on the next page he had made one that was more suitable for vampires:a blood red dress with straps with rose patterns.He would've have preferred the red one on her,though,no doubt, she would probably hate it.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:31 pm
Leora continued to look through the book, skipping the part with the wedding dress because it was part of a section on wedding dresses. She moved on to where the wedding was actually taking place. "Can't we have it outside? I'm tired of being in this stuffy ol' castle . . ." she grumbled. "And besides, there's the garden or the woods right outside . . . why not there, and if we hold it in the woods, we'd be able to do a garden reception!" she said, getting a little excited over the planning process. True, she may not have exactly like having to get married, but if she had to get married, she wanted it to be nice.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:39 pm
"Usually I'd agree with you.But, let's take your new friend as an example, would you like to get married outside while it's raining? Besides, some of my kind of guests are coming.I wouldn't want you wandering off in the forest and one of them just happening to follow . . . By the way,feel free to invite anyone you'd like, including your father, but remember, the wedding will happen in this realm, not yours."He said.This way, no human she cared to invite would even remember the vampires, werewolves and demons that they'd see.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:44 pm
Leora sighed and shook her head. "I'm not inviting anyone. It's too dangerous here . . . and besides! It might stop raining by the time of the . . . the . . ." she was reluctant to say the word 'wedding.' ". . . the . . . the . . . w- . . . the w- . . ." The word just wasn't going to pass through her lips. "You know what I mean."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:53 pm
"Don't worry,they'll be fine.You only attract so much attention from vampires and werewolves because your blood smells exceedingly . . . delicious.None of my guests will see any of yours as food in the slightest way,save for any of them that might anger one."He reassured her.He was trying to encourage her to do so because, for one thing, he most certainly would love to see her fathers face when he explained exactly who she was getting married to and why.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:57 pm
Leora sighed. "Okay. My mom, my dad, and my sister. No one else. I really don't want to run too big of a risk . . ." she said worridly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games