Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Hokage's Office (please knock) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:29 pm
Abdiel began to smile, "Its been awhile... Destiny. What since I was buried in the ground?" Abdiel began to laugh, then cough a little. The earth began to form a whip like substance, from the forehead and let Abdiel down onto the office floor. He looked at the Kazekage, and kicked him once, "She will have you soon, dear Kazekage." He then turned to destiny again, "You haven't changed a bit." Abdiel then turned to Hanzo, "Why hello, can't you see im talking to an old friend? I'll deal with you in a bit."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:35 pm
She snarled at him. "Aquasi" she muttered in a low snarl as a white chakra started to whip around her as well making her fangs show through her mouth. "You came back as someonelse after they buried you, and I killed you then, and I dont plan on letting you live this time! I thought I got rid of my past once I left the village... guess I was wrong." she stopped for a minute and took Rin's sword from its sheath as it began to glow from her own chakra. Steam began to swirl around it as the fur on her ears and tail began to stand on edge." You haven't changed either" she winced at the painful memory of him killing himself in front of her, because of her.  

Cold winter angel

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:35 pm
*Hanzo stepped in front of Destiny and blocked her with one arm.*

"No we deal with this now!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:37 pm
Destiny grabbed him by his arm and threw him backwards. "You won't have to deal with it after I finish him... please, Hanzo, you just got out of battle, go and protect everyone make sure they're safe."  

Cold winter angel

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:41 pm
"I can still fight! I've been meaning to try my new "abilties" out anyway"

*Hanzo grinned*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:42 pm
Abdiel smiled at Destiny's readiness, he had no emotion such as love anymore, so it didn't matter to him anymore. Abdiel then studied Hanzo, "Okay, then if you want." The golem brought up its hand and then a small shard shot down towards Abdiel. It landed beside him, it acted like a weapon to him. Abdiel then lifted it up to his chest, then it melted into his hand. Abdiel backed up, and stepped on the kazekage and backed up; the golem swiped the windows so that he could act with the golem at will. "You will all bow to the Goddess of Earth!" Abdiel's golem then brought both of it's hands down beside Abdiel, so that there was a small arena between Destiny, and Hanzo.

Ducttape_Bandit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:46 pm
*Hanzo gave Abdiel a terrifying glare as he activated his mangekyou sharingan. A sudden black flame englufed Abdiel Ameratsu.*

"Burn a*****e..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:46 pm
She ignored him for now as she landed on the ground. She was standing extremeley close to Hanzo." You idiot, don't you know you never take on another mission directly after you get out of one, I could've handled it myself" she gripped her sword tighter as her teeth were now really long and her left hands claws almost 27 inches long and as sharp as a blade.  

Cold winter angel

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:52 pm
*Her last remark angered Hanzo and he turned and looked at her with a mean and hurt look in his eye*

"You just don't get it I'm protecting this village and the people in it with my life I don't care if I lost both my arms and legs I'm fighting for the people I love and care about!"

*Hanzo's care for her started to fade after she called him a idiot maybe she wasn't who he thought she was.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:54 pm
Abdiel started to laugh, "You serious?" The earth on Abdiel's body started to curl and gather the fire. Then it curled in the ball, and contained it. Then the golem spit on Abdiel, which covered him in earth. Abdiel then squezzed his hand which compacted the ball of earth. Abdiel then preformed another hand seal then earth from the arms flew up and then hovered above the three of corse Abdiel would be hit as well, so he walked to the arm of the golem. Using the military earth skill he walked into the golem and then swam up to the head, and resumed his original spot where he was before. Abdiel then brought his right hand down, and the spikes began to rain down onto them.

Ducttape_Bandit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:56 pm
She pulled back as her eyes widened a bit as she saw Rins reflection in him. She tried not to get teary eyed as she yelled back. "You can't protect anything if you dont also make sure you can take it on!!" she got into his face only an inch in between them. she yelled this before the spikes hit her as she flash stepped to levitating above them as she did some hand signs she yelled "Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" and about 45 clones were made as some were levitating and some were on the ground, they all surrounded the monster.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:56 pm
Child of Hatred
Abdiel started to laugh, "You serious?" The earth on Abdiel's body started to curl and gather the fire. Then it curled in the ball, and contained it. Then the golem spit on Abdiel, which covered him in earth. Abdiel then squezzed his hand which compacted the ball of earth. Abdiel then preformed another hand seal then earth from the arms flew up and then hovered above the three of corse Abdiel would be hit as well, so he walked to the arm of the golem. Using the military earth skill he walked into the golem and then swam up to the head, and resumed his original spot where he was before. Abdiel then brought his right hand down, and the spikes began to rain down onto them.
(( You can't do that to ameratsu it's a continous buring flame that can't be modled it can only be stopped one way. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:59 pm
((It may be a continous burning flame, but I shaped it into a ball of earth, its still burning.))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:05 am
Cold winter angel
She pulled back as her eyes widened a bit as she saw Rins reflection in him. She tried not to get teary eyed as she yelled back. "You can't protect anything if you dont also make sure you can take it on!!" she got into his face only an inch in between them.

*Hanzo blocked out the fight, leaned in and kissed her*

" I don't care what the odds are I will never give up "

* He then turned back to Abdiel and walked forward there was not even a hint of fear in him. He stopped as he got within 5-6 feet of Abdiel. *  

Dark-Ninja70

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:09 am
Abdiel in his cozy spot in his golem, stared at Hanzo with a smile, he started to laugh. Then he spat onto Hanzo, "Neo-Byakugan." His eyes started to glow red, and then spikes formed on the side of the golem's arms, which then began to move in towards Hanzo, and Destiny.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games