Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:11 pm
Blaize grinned. "'Unholy'? Then need I no other invitation.... At first, good Sir, I only meant to admire the lava, and sulfurous fume... But your fair home, seems to have chased the lava pits away?" Her last sentence was more of a question than a statement. For once.... Blaize was being polite, which for people who knew here, that was a scary scene. Blaize was rarely ever polite, normally replying with smart a** remarks and comments.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:38 pm
((Just a tiny explanation on the reason there is two of me. The sepulcher is an outside representation of Memnon's...soul, even though he has none. As such, he is tied to it in ways that allow him to keep tabs on anything going on while he is away.))

The image of Memnon flickered for a moment before grinning.

So you are a fire demon, eh'? Very interesting."

The image began walking around the small girl, examining her closely as he did.

"To answer your question, yes I did away with the lava pits. As beautiful as they were, they were of no use to me or my plans. But, I believe I might be able to offer you something you might enjoy."

He returned to his original spot, sweeping his arm towards his grand palace.

"This is merely the focal point of a much larger design I have for this city, but at the moment I have not the power to put those designs into motion. However, if you join me, then in the deepest reaches of my sepulcher you will find a pit more noxious and glorious than anything here on the surface, and there your dominion will be absolute.

And with a malicious grin, he turned his gaze once more to her.

"And once I hold this city within my iron grasp, I will turn this land into a pit the likes you have never seen. So, what say you?"  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:43 am
"I believe.... That's one of the best offers I've ever had for my services." She smiled. "I suppose I may as well introduce myself..... I am Blaize. May I ask who I'll be working for." She looked up at the man. He was exceedingly tall, making her seem like a small child in comparison. And his form was flickering, which made her think, that he wasn't really there. Oh yes..... Things were getting very interesting.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:34 pm
He gave an arrogant smile, sweeping his arms wide about him.

"I...am Memnon, Lord of Nightmares."

He gave another sweep towards his sepulcher.

"Now, to seal our agreement. Inside the main doors is the Grand Hall, and in the center of that hall is a pedestal. Upon that pedestal is a book. Simply put down your name, and a door will reveal itself to the magma basin in the deepest reaches of my palace. None may enter accept those you allow, and me of course."

His image began to flicker, signaling the end of his conversation.

((If you sign the book, please change your profile allegiance to the Lava Pits. After Jasae finally let's me have my own clan, I'll notify you on what to change it to afterwards.))  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:40 pm
"This should be fun......" Blaize grinned, walking around the flickering image, and inside Memnon's sepulcher. She looked around at the exquisitely decorated Grand Hall, before moving over towards the pedestal. She took up the pen she found there, and wrote down her name. Blaize Amaris.... There... Now Where's that door... She looked around once more, Spotting the door almost instantly.
As Blaize descended the winding stairs, the temperature seemed to rise, not that she was bothered by it. On the contrary, it relaxed her. The magma basin itself was amazing, the basin itself deep. There was a shelf of bedrock that hung over the edge, which Blaize sat down on,removing her boots and swirling her feet in the magma below.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:00 pm
His image flickered to life beside her.

"Enjoying yourself, I see. As soon as you're done here, I'd like you to join me at the Tenth Sea Library. I'm looking to extend my influence a bit, and I'd like you to attend if you will."

And with that, his image flickered away once more.  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:38 pm
"Tenth Sea Library.... huh?" Blaize stood up, boots in hand. She quickly stepped into them, before heading up stairs. She only stopped to snag her trench coat from the ground and slip it on, before making her way towards the Tenth Sea Library.

{Exits to Tenth Sea Library}  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:00 pm
Blaize moved forward, shifting to a cautious run. They had shown up to quickly for her liking. But It didn't matter, once they got to base, they wouldn't be able to enter easily. She paused, not far from her new home to look at Ravyn and Alex.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:03 pm
Ravyn stood with her hands on her knees, panting with excursion. "Where....where are we...Blaize?" She looked around at the strange place.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:05 pm
[entering from the Main Gate]

"Ugh, hell of a place to lead us to, kupo," Alex coughs, the sulfuric fumes hindering his sensitive nose.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:06 pm
Xi appears yet againg form another shadow, this time even more annoyed than last time.

"Run much?"

She levels her massive scythe and waits.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:09 pm
"Sorry for the smell guys.... This is the Lava Pits.... Once we get inside.... Most of the smell disappears... And our lovely pursuers will have a hard time getting inside. I'll also explain things...." Blaize smiled, obviously not phased by the smell. She turned and opened the door to Memon's large pyramid-like building. "You guys coming?"  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:10 pm
"How...how do you keep finding us?" Ravyn asked with feigned calm. She raised her arms in a non-threatening way, but ready for an attack should it come.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:12 pm
Memon. Now there's a familiar name. Sounds like something in an obscured, forgotten textbook hid in some ancient, ruined library he once visited. Or something like that.

Alex notices the elf behind him and growls. "********. They'll have an easy enough time following us when they're right behind us, kupo. Fuggit, nowhere else to go."

With that, Alex hauls a** toward Memnon's palace.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:12 pm
"I swear to god you are annoying...." Blaize said, moving away from the entrance and forward towards her. "You are aware that you're out of your element?" Blaize spread her arms to indicate the bare plain that seemed to surround Memon's home, except for the small ring of still remaining Lava Pits.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games