Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:21 pm
(Hanzo, Zann's right. And even if he was sealed, the demon can use its chakra to repel unwanted visitors. Just like Kyuubi repelled the Toad Elder. You would need to have more chakra than the Hachibi, which you can't have unless you have you own demon. Sorry mate, you kind lost this argument.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:47 pm
((Yep Dark, and so you're kinda repelled from my body. Sorry mate, Fushi Tensei doesn't work in this case, so Hanzo's dead cuz I stabbed through his nexk, meaning through the aorta. There isn't a second choice.))  

iZann

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:05 pm
Teddy's clone ran threw the gates to the hokages office  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:15 pm
(( You guys don't get it I'm now Zann I can control the hachibi like Zann could the Hachibi wont know that my soul took over his body you can't see someone's soul for all the hachibi knows I'm Zann and Zann killed Hanzo. The hachibi's powers don't include able to shove out somebodies soul that's god modding face it Zann your screwed. ))

EDIT: Also even if the beast detested me it couldn't do anything since I'm the host and I'd control it and if it tried to kill me it'd kill itself.  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:23 pm
http://www.leafninja.com/jinchuuriki.php

((Killer Bee maintains a high level of control over his Jinchuuriki-Bijuu form. With chakra emanating from out of his body, a cloak and cephalopod arm-tails will form. These tails will form their own individual chakra tails, and also individually envelope his ropes strands and scarf. In total he will have five pure chakra tails and three chakra tails covering his clothing. He can also use two of the pure chakra tails as ox horns in his Rariatto technique, to barrel through his foes.

Killer Bee maintains a high level of control over his Jinchuuriki-bijuu form. After calling forth the Hachibi, Killer Bee will take on the beast's full appearance. In this form Killer Bee is able to emit a dark compressed chakra blast, which is capable of blasting through most anything.

So since I'm now Zann I too have a high level of control over the jinchuuriki because it cannot propel souls away that's stupid it wouldn't know the difference and besides even if it did it cant do anything since I'm now in Zann's body I too have the same amount of control.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:29 pm
((lol, maybe you guys should have a vote! XP))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:31 pm
x InfinityOrion x
((lol, maybe you guys should have a vote! XP))
(( NO VOTING I hate votes you can easily manipulate people into voting for you and it's basically a popularity contest. That's why when reiko steps down from hokage ( or dies eek ) then it'd be held in the council. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:48 pm
(( IF WE DO VOTE...I'M VOTING HANZO!! not because of popularity....but because I liked the way he RPed better than Zann an how he looked up real information on the Hachibi...))  

Requiem of Remorse

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:50 pm
((Hmmm Madara controled the Kyuubi though so ha!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:06 pm
(( I'm gonna have to look just like Zann until my old body starts taking form ))  

Dark-Ninja70

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:14 pm
((Thats what you get Zann for trying to fight Hanzo))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:17 pm
(irish....dont even go there......)

katsuro appeared at the gates and looks at zann/hanzo. he then smiled at him but he did not know that zann was controlled by hanzo. "so. killed hanzo now huh? your getting better at killing now." he said, still smiling at him.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:27 pm
(( Let's just rp and if things go in Zann's favor we will ignore/delete these. ))

*Hanzo looked over at Katsuro, he seen this guy before and he was strong and after what he was just threw he didn't want another fight so he went along with it.*

"Yea it was a pretty good fight but in the end Hanzo was no match for me"

*Hanzo grinned*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:35 pm
katsuro glance at hanzo for a min. his eyes squinted for a bit as he knew zann would not grin infront of him. he would always give him a glare or something like that. he then look away. he knew zann's chakra as well and this was not zanns. "well, anyway, i have to tell you something. the hokage is about to do something drastic and she is weaken." he said as he turn and walk to a huge rock and sat on it. he just glance at hanzo/zann, keeping a eye on him.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:36 pm
the liitle boy began to cry as he stabbed himself with a kuani knife "FATHER WHERE ARE YOU" he yelled into the sky with tears of blood running from his eyes  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games