Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:17 pm
"Ahh, the Origami Bloodline. I haven't seen this for many years now." Akira said referring to his only encounter with the bloodline back when he was a genin. Akira looked back at Raito. "That would be Raito, he is also a Sannin of the Village. Has been one longer than I have." Akira said as he turned back to the Cassandra. "So, how are you liking the village so far...I am sorry, I never got your name?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:46 pm
+=Cassandra Origina=+
User Image

"Is this village full of Sannin or something?" She said with a laugh. "Well...so far its not too bad, but i still see that this village is kind of devastated, and my name is Cassandra Origina." She said with a smile.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:36 pm
"No, there are only three. One being the former Hokage and head Medic." Akira smiled. "Yes, I am working on the village right now. So, far I am awaiting our allies of the Kusa Village to arrive. So, I can continue onwards. But, until then, I would love to show you around....well around what is left that is."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:49 pm
+=Cassandra Origina=+
User Image

"Sure..that would be great." She said as she got up.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:04 pm
Hiro walked into the cafe and sat down, "This entire village is destroyed but they wouldn't accept my help. Its like they don't take Mokuton Seriously or something." Hiro ordered some coffee.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:22 pm
((Meant to go with my last post.))
Hiro looked over at Cassandra. The paper flower in her hair almost gave away that she was a Origami no Dara User, That would go nicely with Mokuton.... Hiro got up and walked over to Cassandra, completely ignoring Akira. "Hi, I'm Hiro Inazuka Senju, Sanin of Cloud. Whats your name?" When he smiled, his radiant teeth glimmered.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:55 pm
Raito was watching everything while having his Ramen when he saw a familiar face well a familiar face that came up some where Hmm where have i seen him before Raito thought to himself but then the shinobi said that he was a cloud sanin and suddenly it clicked in his mind Ah thats where i saw him in one of my documents. Raito got up from his seat and went up to Hiro and put his hand out towards the guy as a gesture of greetings "hello Hiro is it, I am Shenzaki Raito Sanin of leaf"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:36 pm
"Would you look at that, its a Sannin free for all." Akira laughed as he stood up. "So, where shall we begin from?"

[[I the head of the Reconstruction Process, you never ask to help or came to me to help. And its rude to intrude.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:37 pm
((I asked to help in kiri, you said in quotes. "We don't need help from a cloud ninja."

Also, I asked her in the chat room. )) 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:36 pm
+=Cassandra Origina=+
User Image

"Uhhh..hi im Cassandra." She said to Hiro. "What do you mean Akira?" She asked.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:41 pm
"Cassandra, huh. Well Cassandra, why don't you come with me instead? I can even show you a trick of mine." Hiro was still brooding about his dead wife but he has to move on.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:16 pm
Akira just annoyed the random ninja not from his village as if he wasn't even in the room. "I am not quite sure about it, but I would start at my favorite place."  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:45 am
Raito just stared at the two sanins after a girl they barely knew "Okay this is just awkward" Raito turned towards Cassandra "Sorry i didnt properly introduce myself im Raito Shenzaki. Anyways I got to go" Raito then turned to Akira "see you later Akira" Raito walked towards the door suddenly in a flash he had left.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:01 am
Hiro Inuzuka Senju

Hiro smirked, Akira seemed unwilling to let go. "But the Cloud Village isn't destroyed, maybe I could show her the Cloud village until Leaf is fixed."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers