Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:42 pm
Jack felt his heart sink a bit. "Well, I'm not really looking for a weapon you see. I'm looking for some really refined technology or some very powerful magic. The place I got warped form had plenty of both, but the jerk up there was quite quick to get rid of me. If you can't help me, could you at least give me a place to spend the night or at least tell me of somehwere else that might help."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:09 pm
the ghost girl looks both ways making sure that lutia wasnt around and opened the door "im sorry but we deal in weapons and defences you can come in for the night but you have to leave if 'she' arives" with that said she motions for jack to enter  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:11 pm
Jack made his way in quickly. "Thank-you, but who exactly do you mean by when you say 'she'?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:27 pm
she glares at kren as she closes the door and turns to jack "my name is record and i am talking about lady lutia our leader she gets realy angry about non members being in the base without her permission, fortunatly she went out for business so it should be alright for you to stay for the night"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:53 pm
"I see, welll thanks," Jack said, a bit nervously. Cripes, he wondered how safe it would be. What if this "Lutia" woman decided to come back early? well ,he supposed that was what he had the 'push' for.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:12 am
Kren appears behind hte ghost. "Watch it..." he growled.  

Fighter for all

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:31 am
the ghost leads jack to some living quarts glaring at kren as she passes "only a clan member can tell me what to do"
after leading jack to the spare room she opens the door "here you are but be warned the door cannot be opened until sunrise"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:43 am
Kren moves after her. "Don't mess with me..." He growled.  

Fighter for all

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:11 pm
in anger record pushed jack into the room and slammed the door sealing him in till morning "i dont have a shadow stupid shadow thing what could you threaten me with?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:17 pm
He smiled. "But i can still send you into the darkness...it won't kill you...but it'll be all alone."  

Fighter for all

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:37 pm
After being shoved into the room, Jack sat down on the small bed. He was hoping beyond hope that the "she" the ghost had talked about wouldn't return before sunrise.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:31 am
record stuck out an insubstantial tongue "cant! lady lutia chained me to this place i couldnt leave if i wasnted to!"

at this time lutia reapeared in the jarian main room a croos between a waroom meeting place and a lounge
she collapsed on a nearby sofa and sighed
"i cannot believe that weapon was such a flop! what kind of idiot doesnt put up proper protective barriars when dealing with true runes!"
she tossed her hammer on the floor in front of her
"ill need to recruit more promising canidates.....i cant do all these missions solo anymore there getting out of hand"
so proclaimed she lays her head back and ponders who she could recruit

record pales (which is rather unusual for a ghost) "shes here! oh no oh no oh no! if she finds out she will punish me and skin the poor guy into a new weapon!" record flitters about wildly and then calms down after a moment "alright.....as long as she doesnt notice anything i will be fine she will never have to know......"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:43 pm
Kren smiled slightly. "Don't worry about it ghost...I'll take the blame for it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:27 pm
Jacl awoke from his seep in a hazy fog. He really had to use the bathroom. He got up and began to walk, but was cut short by the metal door in the way. He knocked on the door a bit. "Hey is it morning yet? I really got to get out of here and use the bathroom!"  

John C. Blues

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:45 pm
record winced as jack banged on the door and thought about her options "could you distract her?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games