Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Apartment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:47 pm
User ImageGiro laughed at Kageko's reaction to Vincente. "You guys are like brother and sister, huh," he said, now getting a serious face. He glared down at his right hand and held it up, revealing his tatoo to them. "The mark of chaos," he said simply to answer Kageko's question.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:53 pm
"Mark of chaos?" Kageko repeated what Giro had said, clearly confused, "What is that? Does it do something? Will you be alright?". She had a worried look on her face.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:01 pm
User ImageGiro let his head hang low. "I don't know exactly what it is. It's part of my bloodline. For my entire life, it's just been there. Then, at the Hokage's office, it began to glow once I became genin. I have a scroll for it," he stated softly, now reaching into his scroll holster. He pulls out a thick scroll and hands it to Kageko.

Yamikonton Bloodline
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16576667&page=2  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:09 pm
Kageko quickly read through the thick scroll, letting Vincente read through it if he wanted to, and joked, "Err.... Remind me to never get you angry," as she handed back the scroll. However, another thought had entered her head. she figured to herself, She looked curiously at Giro, wondering if she should ask him about his experience, but she decided not to, knowing from her experience with Vincente that it probably wasn't the best thing to do. "So," she said in an attempt to move the conversation forward, "what was wrong with your hand? You kind of left the hokage's office suddenly. Was it hurting or something? Is there anything we can do to help?".  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:09 pm
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image
CodeName: Zaboko | The Hollow

A loud thud was heard as a few heavy footsteps followed behind it then silence. Sand slowly slithered through the cracks of the window, moving silently behind the others and moved along the corners of the ceiling in the darkness. Suddenly a large shadow towered over the group of kids as a large figure that was cloaked in a robe and hood stood behind Giro. Only a demonic looking mask was explosed from beneath the hoodie, which a pair of glowing yellow eyes peered down at them, studying. A deep voice echoed. "Is there a problem here?" The voice rumbled as it awaited the answer

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:10 pm
((and yes, your not looking at Haseo but rather an 8ft 5 Zaboko, which will be the thing in the lower right hand corner of my post))  

Shruikan Tenshi

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:21 pm
User ImageGiro shook his head, saying no, to Kageko's question. And then he placed the scroll back in his holster. Then he saw the tall thing standing behind him. "Yeah, everything's fine here," he said calmly. "And weren't you at the Hokage's office?" Giro turned his body to face the large person.....if it was a person.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:26 pm
Kageko's attention shifted from Giro to the newcomer as he approached them. "H-hello," she greeted, a bit put off by his appearance, "Umm.... No, why?". She too recognized the person as the one who had been in the hokage's office, so she guessed that he was an ally. she thought to herself, .  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:32 pm
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

The figure didn't say anything for a moment, it tilted its head seeing the mark but made little of it. "I overheard and saw two of you run here in a hurry, made me curious. And yes I was at the office before....you two should see about getting a squad quickly, no telling when the next exams are" The deep voice echoed once more from the figure. Judging from the mask it was clear it was a hunter nin, but no telling if it was a human...or not. He turned around, and began walking towards the stairs on the opposing side, or at least a open window. The sand that was around began slithering out of the window cracks again. A violent wind blew through the hallway, and the figure was gone

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:42 pm
User ImageGiro turned his head back to Kageko. "He's right, we should get back to the Hokage's office," he said calmly. Then he walked over to a window and jumped out.

-Exit-  

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:46 pm
Kageko nodded and looked over at Vincente, who was in his own little world once again. She sighed, "Come on. We had better head over to," and proceeded to drag him towards the hokage's office.

-Exit-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:02 pm
Kageko stopped by Vincente's room, remembering all of the times she had set up traps here for her friend, kind of like what she was doing now. Taking out what looked like folded paper, she managed to slide it into the crevice on the top of the door after a number of jumps. In the paper were a few coins, as many as she could fit without it being too thick to not be able to fit into the door, and scribbled on it was a note. The prank was a fairly simple one. When Vincente opened the door, the weight of the the metal coins would cause the paper to fall and hit him on the head. Her task done, Kageko left the apartment building and headed towards the gate. She had already packed everything before coming to the apartment, spare clothes, weapons, tools, etc..

-Exit-  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:10 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

Vincente wasn't expecting anything else from Kageko here. He should have known better to defend himself. He twisted the doornob with haste, he was surprised when a thick piece of paper hit him in the head. "Wha..." He read it and smiled. He was sort of expecting this unlike he thought. He read it in his mind now.

'Hey, Vincente!
Just in case you need more money, here's a bit more so you don't waste the time you can spend training to run over to Kiri and ask me if I could give you some XD . Good luck and do your best because I will too! Oh, and next time you break your swords, make sure you have enough money for repairs, or to buy a new one XP ! Have fun and don't worry about me! Oh, and if I hear that you've been lazy when I come back, I'll kick you in the shin ^.^ . Just something to look forward to XD .
Always your friend,
Kageko
PS: Ha! Now you owe me even more! Just remember that when I come back! ^-^b'  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:00 pm
User ImageGiro entered the apartments and ran to the elevator and pressed the button to floor 5. When the door opened, Giro ran to room 510 and opened the door. He walked inside and began to pack up all the things he thought he would need for this trip. Once he had everything, he left the room and then exited the building, heading towards the gates.  

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:53 pm
A thick blue mist flowed through the area, being so cold even the uchiha's amaterasu would freeze up within its icy grip. The apartments froze almost instantly as the mist went by.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff