Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Neeba Aegis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:33 pm
Aegis ran over the hill and landed in the east part of town Aegis then put up his cart in place and stood there "ORDER FROM THE CHINESE CART! AS I CALL YOUR NAMES PLEASE COME TO ME, IF YOUR NOT THAT PERSON I WILL ADVISE YOU TO MOVE ALONG NOW LETS START OFF!" as Aegis smiled taking out his book opening to the 45 customers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:40 pm
(sorry it just seemed a little out of place)

Ricky looked at him "Alright I'll go but only because someone has to make sure you guys don't hurt yourselves" He said. He smiled "And I guess learning a few things could be fun" He said. Somthing occured to him though "Are you sure we can go to all these places...some of these places are difficult to get to" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:47 pm
laceyk99
Samara heard a loud crash and ran outside. Her expression softened from worry as she saw Lunia. "You alright Lunia?" she asked as she approached her and Nephilis.

Christiaan nodded. "Well, if you're going to be busy with paperwork, perhaps I'll go get myself ready and send for Morganna and the twins. I'm sure they'd love the festival, too."

(To whose out of place)

Tezu smiled and began to write "Morganna huh. Haven't seen her after I became Herbacea's Prime leader" as Tezu smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:48 pm
(It's nothing. We fixed it.)

Kess looked over to Ricky. "Yes. As long as we have a team, we can do just about anything. Besides, Azrael doesn't talk much, but he talks to me and a select few. I'm sure he'll say yes. Then you've got Tenshi. His father and my father were almost as close as Kendal and him. He'll say yes if he wants to learn more of his dad. And you Ricky....you can....learn some stuff as well. I know it's something you're dying to know about these Celestials and junk right? It'll be fun. At least we'll get out of the house for a while." Kessaris then averts his attention to Riko, awaiting her response.  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Samara had just returned with a towel wrapped in ice. She stood next to Lunia as she was in Neph's arms, and placed the ice on her nose. "Yes, it is my favorite," she said. "Especially the dark chocolate cherry," she whispered, as if it were a secret between her and Lunia. "Not to mention, there'll be music and dancing. It'll be so much fun," she assured her.

Christiaan placed her arms around Tezu. "To be honest, I don't see as much of her anymore either. She and Keliah are always together, and seem to be planning adventures. I suppose the apple doesn't fall far from the tree," she said, commenting on how alike they are to when she and Jean were kids. "But I know she misses you, and she'll be happy to see you tonight."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:56 pm
(You did the awareness thing.)

"I prefer vanilla personally, but I hate dancing." Neph added to the conversation. "So how about it Lunia? Want to come with us to the expo? It'll be a time you'll never forget and that I promise."  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:59 pm
((huh?))

Samara chuckled silently when Neph sopke about his dancing. She truly had never seen him dance. But she was convinced...she was going to get him to dance tonight...even if she had to drag him.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:05 pm
(Like when a charcter really far away knows what another character is doing or thinking.)

"I know that look Sammy. No, uh uh, no way. I refuse to do it." Nephilis protested, smirking a bit. "I'll break my legs before I do."  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:11 pm
((Oh, I didn't realize I did sweatdrop ))

Samara smiled a bit more. "Awwww...come on Nephie!" she teased. "Please? For me?" she frowned playfully, though the corners of her mouth turned up a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:17 pm
(Sorry about that, I did it to twice in some page though I can't remember?, But its the only reason because Tezu increased his hearing since 10 years ago, 7 month ago)

Tezu smiled "Can't wait" as Tezu kissed Christians lips.  

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:20 pm
Christiaan kissed Tezukya back lovingly. Before they got carried away, she pulled back and smiled. "Alright...go do your paperwork. I don't want to distract you," she said, kissing his cheek. "I'll go start getting cleaned up. That son of yours keeps me on the run," she chuckled. "I'm glad he starts school next year. Maybe I can actually get some rest," she joked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:28 pm
(That's different. You had a way of knowing.)

Nephilis had been with Samara and while now and the almighty pout grew on him. Nephilis huffed and smiled with eyes closed. "Slow dance, but nothing fast. I'm not big on those you know. Anyway, why don't we go get prepared and while doing so, show Lunia here around?"  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:31 pm
Samara's playful pout turned back into her usual bright smile. "Deal," she said in agreement to the dance. "And I think that would be a fabulous idea." ~Neph...why don't we set up a room for Lunia here?~ she suggested to him in thought. ~I don't like the idea of her being all alone back at her home.~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:42 pm
"That'd be a great idea!" Neph said on the surface as they progressed toward Tenshu Temple. Underneath, he thought back to Samara, ~That'd be a great idea...I don't want her in Noroa around those...ugh. Still sickens me.~

"I'll have Johnassen setup a room for little Lunia here." Neph said, snuggling her closer. He knew she'd enjoy it more than Noroa. At least you couldn't fall to your death in Tenshu...not counting the mountains.  

Mahareshi

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:55 pm
Tezu sighed and watched his wife walk away. "Well I better start.." as Tezu started to write his first paper...  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games