Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 4:43 pm
"My favorite part of the game," Siri whispered.

"Come on then! Let's see what you can do, Jack... Or..." She put her hands over her mouth, mocking worry, "are you too scared to? Afraid to hit me because you still think Iris is in here?!"
Siri twirled and laughed.

"This is my favorite part of the game! Seeing if those who call themselves Iris' friends have the guts to attack! Think about this, then; if Iris were still alive, basically her soul would be chained up inside an abyss like mine's been for years! So, if you kill me, it'd free her soul of those chains."

The chains had stopped their battle, the tatoos on her body all that remained of them.

"So, Jack, what are you gonna do? Just stand there? Or are you going to free your friend...?" She raised an eyebrow at Jack, a small growl creeping up her chest and throat.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:56 pm
Jack tensed up. She had the audacity to mock him! She struck his anger point. Nobody makes fun of Jack and gets away with it...

"...Well, being the gentleman I am....Ladies first."

He smirked, and assumed a fighting position, with two whips out, slightly hopping back and forth.  

MasterHan

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:10 pm

She gave a small purr and raised both eyebrows. Arms open wide, Siri took a couple of slow, measured steps forward. The instant her foot touched the ground on the third step, Siri launched herself into the air. Once there, she moved her hands in a complicated pattern. In a moment's time, she had a bowling ball sized orb of scarlet light. With a roar and a laugh, she threw her hands down, the orb doing likewise and heading straight for Jack.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:23 pm
Jack watched as the oncoming ball was coming towards him, and braces him self as he swings his electric whip at the ball, the whip coiling around the orb. Doing so, Jack twirled around, with the whip holding the magical orb, and flings the magical orb back at Siri (think of it like catching a ball, doing a spin, and throwing it back...except with a whip). Jack resumed his stance after throwing the orb back, except slowly moving forward.  

MasterHan

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:51 pm

Having the whole sky to move in, Siri beat her Demonic wings once and moved out of the way, flicking her fingers at the ball and watching as it burst into a million fragments. She placed the tips of her middle fingers together, palm up. There, one orb gathered, and as she spread her arms, more appeared. In all when she was done, Siri had six.

"Good job, Jack, but that was just one... Let's see what you do with all THESE!" The orbs shot at Jack, one right after the other.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:45 pm
Jack gazed in shock. Jesus Christ! He can deflect one, but that was a lucky catch! Jack immediately started running away from the orbs.

" Aghhhh!!!! EZEKIEL I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!"

Right after Jacks yells out for help, an orb hits him, sending him flying straight into a nearby boulder.

" Argh...God Damnit, I can't die now..."

Jack slowly gets up, clenching his right arm.

" Grr...Alright fine. If that's the way you want to play...then it's time for you to see why they call me Crimson Jack.."

Jack puts a crazed look on his face, his eyes open wide. He lets out a laugh, that seems to echo around him. Jack starts dashing towards Siri, at blindingly fast speed, swinging his whips around him in a frenzied manner, whipping around him faster than the eye can see...  

MasterHan

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:59 pm
Siri let out a roar as she tried to catch even the tiniest glimpse of the whips. Her eyes darted around Jack's form, but all she could make out was a blur. Having been too distracted by the whips, she did as Iris had before Siri appeared; formed a barrier that was hastily, and therefore sloppily, made.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:39 pm
Jack's vision was blurry, but he could still make out the shaky form of Siri. Still laughing hysterically, the echoes growing louder and louder, Jack's eyes were blood red, and his vision slowly began being distorted by only seeing red. The enviorment, his clothes, Siri, his whips, there were all the color red, Crimson Red. In his crazed state, he doesn't care that she put up a barrier, and thus jumped at Siri, whips hitting everything near him.

" HAHAHAHAH!!! TAKE THIS, AND THIS, AND THIS!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!"

He continuously wailed down on Siri with his whips, not even sparing any time as to what was going on around him. All he was concentrating on was defeating Siri...Killing Siri.  

MasterHan

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:45 pm

She let out a roar with both her human and wildcat voices, both having the ability to chill the spines of most. Her arms were the worst torn-up at first, then her stomach and chest. Before long, Siri fell backwards, desperate to stop the blinding pain. In her desperation, she shot orbs left and right. As she fired, one of her eyes began to lighten and turn blue, the pupil dying itself silver.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:53 pm
Jack was sent flying, being hit multiple times from the orbs Siri sent. He flew, well over 50 feet away, and hit a wall bleeding very badly. Gasping for air, and what seemed to be coughs of help, he frantically looked around to see if anyone was near. Nobody...The redness of his eyes fading away, everything regained it's color, but to accompany that, everything was fading black. He coughed out spats of blood.

" Cough, cough...Everything is going black...oh no, Cough cough..."

It was only a matter of seconds before Jack passed out, unconscious.  

MasterHan

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:59 pm
Siri was incapable of movement. She wheezed as she lay on her back, fighting to stay awake. Numbers of cuts covered her body. Now what? She hadn't the strength to shift and heal herself... So, was this it? Was this the end? Was she really going to die here?
Her eyes unwillingly shut, her wings snapping shut around her like some sort of cocoon.
Maybe... maybe...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:19 am
*Ezekiel moves towards Jack, and stands above him.* Hmm. You did well... *He then turns and looks upon Siri. After a moment, he moves towards her, careful not to be too careless. He stops next to her, and lets out a small sigh.* You've proven to be quite a handful...Havn't you? *he extends his six arms, and waving them rythematically, he forms a web like dome around her, protecting her aswell as imprisoning her.* And now for Violet...  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:20 pm
A cloaked man with black hair halfway down his back approaches...walking towards where Jack lays unconscious, and crouches down. His hand reaches out and checks him under the chin. He stands up, brushing off his cloak, his rather attractive face in an annoyed expression.

" Hm...Not dead yet..."

The Man looks around and spots a girl in a magical dome. He walks over and looks down at her, quickly surveying the enviorment as he's walking.

" Well...what do we have here?"
He looks back at Jack, and then back to her.
" Looks like he gave you quite a good workout...but in the end, it seems you prevailed."
The cloaked man looks around, crouches down, glares at the body within the dome, with a hint of interest,
" I know you can hear my voice young girl...maybe once you're out of that dome, I can help you..."

The Cloaked man's face slowly turns into a smirk...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:04 pm
Due to her injuries, she wasn't able to say a whole lot. Her head was swimming and it took a great deal of effort to concentrate on anything. His words reached her in a muffled tone, but they sank in none the less.
The most she could do at this point was look up at him with a confused expression on her face. Siri decided that would have to do. She didn't trust herself to speak, knowing the words she uttered now would probably be her last.

Silvi Tal

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:38 pm
The Cloaked man stood up, taking a step or so back, and plunges his hand into the dome. Greenish electricity surges from it, all around the mysterious man, in fact it's most certainly that it's even hurting him. All of a sudden, the dome around Siri shatters like glass with the same noise as well. The Cloaked man quickly shields Siri with his cloak from falling fragments of the dome. Once everything is clear, he kneels down next to her, with one of his hands on her head, and the other on her stomach.

" Don't worry, this won't hurt one bit..."

A purplish light emanates from his hands. Within seconds, all pain that Siri felt goes away. Purple light covers most of the wounds and injuries all around her body. Eventually, Siri is healed,any scars she may have had, except for the tattoo like ones, are healed. The purple light then dies down and he takes his hands off her. The cloaked man lets out a sigh and stands up. Still staring at her with his dark blue eyes he says,

" There, my lady...You should feel a lot better. Although, I'm no expert magician. You still have some scratches here and there, but for the most part you'll survive."

He smiles at her, but is quickly sent down kneeling on one knee grabbing his chest and panting.

" Well...Seems like that spell took more out of me than I can handle at one time...don't worry, I'll be okay soon..."

He takes a seat nearby where Siri was, panting heavily.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games