Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:27 am
As the man approached, Mephi stepped out of the storage closet, claws extended and a snarl on his face. You're a sick, malicious b*****d. We're not just animals, or pets.. we're sentient like you, we deserve the same freedoms.. We were perfectly happy where we were, why couldn't you just leave us?! Ordinarily, Mephistopheles would've just attacked after saying all that, but he seemed to be holding off for something. He smelled someone new, and hoped they were friend, not foe.....And that the others had time to escape, since the leader was..occupied.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:40 am
Sirus watched quietly. The man with the gun was distracted, he began to sneak his way back towards Mephi and the man with the suit. He saw them standing face to face, the coyte standing next to the human.

"I am perfectly aware that you are sentient, that is what facinates me. Something so lovely and so powerful. I want that; I need it for myself," he said. Almost if there was eyes of the back of his head he reached out and grabbed Sirus's arm. "And my little child here is the key to that. Before we could never crossbreed sucessfully. The samples kept dying in their tubes, but not him. He was the only one that survived and he turned out quite lovely. I'm sure there are a few problems here and there, expecally with the amount of drugs pumped into the hosts just to make it even possible for them to create him,"

He kissed Sirus's head and began to scratch behind his ear. Sirus tried to push away and make his way to Mephi.  

haythere

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:07 am
When Sirus had been taken, they tried to pull him back while pressing to the back of the cage. But now he was gone. Sheol looked at the outside with a strange determination in her gold eyes. She'd never tried to escape before, since the cubs had always been too young or too slow to consider it. Now was different.

"Lex, Annie. Come here." She was already scooting up to the front of the cage and sticking her arm out between the bars. Since she'd never tried to escape, there'd been no need for extra security. The lab had grown comfortable about her, thinking she'd resigned herself to this life. Tch. Yeah right. One clawed fingertip wriggled about in the lock, twisting to find-- CLICK.

The lock swung open and she kicked the door open as well. The cubs looked terrified, but she merely extended a paw to them. "Come on now darlings, we have to go." Slowly, Annie came to her followed by Lex. "Where will we go?" Annie sniffed, Sheol just shrugged as she gathered them up in her arms, "I don't know."

The labbies were all out trying to subdue whatever problem there was, completely forgetting to leave someone stationed in the lab. And the coyote was gone. Smirking, she treaded towards each unsecure cage and picked the locks open. With the help of the stronger experiments, she released the harder cages. "Lex! Get the blankets and some rope!" The cub brought her said things and she nodded to the last sealed cage, the one that had held the sleeping one. "Open it."

Their combined effort got the cage open with a lot of grunting and yelping, and then she threw the blankets in quickly over the poor creature. Annie climbed in the cage, tying the ropes around her so that the blankets wouldn't slide.

[Sorry, had a big Halloween party last night.]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:40 am
Pft, Humans, always so hungry for power and beauty. That's your weakness, not trusting in the strength you were given from birth. He snarled at how affectionate the human was being to Sirus. He survived because he had the WILL...He knew there was something better outside that tube even before he was able to understand.. It's the strength of the soul, not the body.. He went quiet hearing a lot of things going on outside the room. Look... You can keep me.. I'm a natural breed, I wasn't created artifically. He retracted his claws. Keep me, but let the others go back to my cave, and let them stay there in peace. I can withstand your tests better than any of them...  

Meph!stopheles

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:03 am
Caged. After all this...
Caged--again. Damn.

Y'know, Crim thought cynically, If the situation weren't so serious, this might almost be funny. She was huddled in the fetal position in the corner of her cage, watching everything that was going on next to her out of the corner of her eye.

Now that she was actually in the lab, the question of how Crim was to get out and rescue Cresh remained. She hoped he was okay. The statement from that human didn't hold too much hope.

She broke off her train of thought when she saw the commotion in the next cage-- the felines were escaping!

"Hey, hey there! Wanna come get me out of this thing?" Crim called hopefully.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:15 am
"Sure!" Sheol turned, looking towards the huddled one in one of the cages. "You're one of the ones who was brought back just a few ago, huh?" She dipped her claw in the lock, twisting it. This one took longer to pick, and she licked her lower lip while working on it. "Ah! There!" The door clicked open, the tigress stepping back and smirking. "Quick, we have to get out of here."

The cubs were tugging at her arms, urging her to hurry.

Sheol Zone

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:19 am
The coyotes ears perked, and she'd look up at her master, befor turning and running off to the excapees. She'd stop right infront of them, snaraling--but not just with the mouth on her face, but a large, almost shark like set of jaws on her neck. They'd know from past expiriences, she could swallow a fully grown human, with ease. She'd snaral softly, tail swayying angrily, and head low. She obviousely wasn't going to let them go without a fight. She'd been known to kill, or mangle most of the escapees that got out and the scientists couldn't catch on their own.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:59 am
While Sirus's people were talking to Memphi he snuck up to her, "Hey..." He said in a soft and quiet tone, so as to not alert his gaurds, "Listen I can get you both out... Are there any others?" He looked at the man holding the boy and nodded to Shinju, his friend then went out to try and find the others.  

Hokucho

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:56 pm
Her body remained limp as she was wrapped in the blankets, her eyes just stared straight ahead, glazed in the bliss of unconsiousness. Her fur was starting to turn back to it's normal colors, though they were very dull and it was taking her longer to recooperate/  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:01 pm
Sirus felt tears come to his eyes as he heard Mephi talk. He wasn't just some experiment, he was something more. He felt something in his chest soar; love for him.

"Mephi, no! You can't go!" he cried out.

He felt the hands on his shoulders clamp down. The man in the suit laughed slightly. "You would be such a nice creature. So naturally strong and graceful. But as nice as you would be, I love all my experiments. And I need him more then anything. So I will have to take all of you," he said.

He pulled out a needle from his pocket and held it up. He tested the odd substance within it and then jamed it into his arm. "Something to boost the muscle. Almost as good as what you naturally have, but temporary. All I need to take you,"

He felt his muscles grow in his arms, legs and neck. Saliva began to trail down his mouth as he made this transformation. Sirus shook is fear as he felt the hand grip tightly around his shoulder. The man scooped Sirus with one hand and placed him to the side.  

haythere

Hokucho

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:31 pm
"YOUR NOT TAKING ANYONE!" Hokucho gave a solid shoulder to the back of the person who just injected the syringe into himself and hoped he didn't recognise a "past experimental pet". He also hoped it would be enough to give the oppertunity for Sirus and Mephi to get out of here, "If you want a fight fight me!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:44 pm
I'm not leaving until he's dead. You!He pointed to Hokucho. Get Sirus out of here, and whoever else you can, now! He was *not* going to let them do anything to any of the others, especially not Sirus. He re-extended his claws, but took a bit of a haphazard fighting position. He wasn't properly trained in any kind of fighting technique, so he had to do what he could. I'll kill him and catch up to you.. He can't beat me, no matter how much of that stuff he pumps in himself. Confidence is a good thing, right?  

Meph!stopheles

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:51 pm
"Yeah, but I've been here before." Crim saw the little ones practically dragging their mother away. How adorable, Crim thought detachedly. "Look," she said, "I know that you and your young ones are eager to be leaving, but I've got to find my brother. He's my twin--looks just like me. Have you seen him?"

Crim knew he was alive. She wasn't sure how, but she knew. She supposed it was the sort of link that only siblings and lovers developed with each other, and Cresh was both to her. He was weak however. So weak.

She also sensed the urgency from the mother and her cubs. "Look, I won't endanger you and your children, but have you seen my brother? When I escaped, I told him that I'd come back for him, and I won't leave until I've got him with me."

It didn't help that she could hear some sort of commotion going on. Two were voices she recognized--Sirius and Mephi--another belonged to a human, and the last one she couldn't place. She had heard it before, and was fairly certain that it wasn't human, but beyond that, she didn't know.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:40 pm
"Right!" He scooped up Sirus and bolted off looking back at memphi one more time, "Hey! Kick his a** for me and well see ya back at home!" He ran off hoping Shinju was having better luck than he was w finding people.

Shinju was doing just that actually, he found a room full of cages, most fileld with people from the tree, Shinju however, could not talk, thats what hokucho was for. Shinju looked at the others and cracked open the already not unlocked locks with his tail.  

Hokucho

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:29 pm
Blinking, the coyote snaraled and chased after the running Hokucho. She knew witch expiriment was not to be lost. It wasn't long befor she was infront of them, snaraling and blocking they're exit. She'd bare her fangs, ready if he moved, she'd simply attack him, and probably kill him to get Sirus back to her master.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games