Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kikuka

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:12 pm
Aki clenched her jaw angrily, a scowl on her face.
Just as the bullet apporched her she folded her wings and dropped, only catching herself a good 25 meters down.
The bullet whizzed over her head.
"What's your game?" Aki snarled angrily.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:28 am
beginner came out the castle entrance and flew towards aki in her mecha stopping directly between her and her assailant withotu realising it
"aki whats going on? i came back from the city below and its as if the place came under attack or somethnig!"

xXBeginnerXx

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:28 pm
"Game?" He stopped laughing.
"I'm here for no game."
The look on his face would make stone feel soft.
"Unless you wish to toy with the one who is present only to destroy your home."
He whipped Hunger around and fired shots into every building around them. The hungry bullets began their dark work.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:09 pm
"God, flying now..." Erk lets out a long sigh as he sets his pod into full charge, pausing only to leap over the buildings bblocking his way. "Nothing like a buppy ride." he murmurs as he draws into sight of the people facing off.

It wasn't hard for him to tell who the enemy was, the guy had just shot a bullet over somebodies head. He thinks to himself, The man in the distance had just shot the buildings Erk climbs partway out of his seat and draws his rocket launcher, in preperation he sets a second shot next to him.

He waits just a second drawing a bead on his target and predicting his possible reactions. He fires and the rocket goes careening towards the man. Erk then uses the thin smoke cover left by the rocket to relode the launcher and leap up into the air and land on the other side of the man (not in the rockets direct path)

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:57 am
beginner saw the hunger bullets begin devouring the bouldings there evil little weapons built to destroy matter...but if i remember right the cant hold there drinks!
she aimed her hydro gun at a building and began flooding them with water soon water was shooting out of the windows and doorway and soon a piercing dark cry was heard as a bullet was disintigrated
"one down!" she then targeted another building hoping to stop them before the damage was done

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:24 pm
((Erm... how would that work? The bullets weren't designed, they were just fired from the physical incarnation of Hunger... and Thirst goes hand in hand with Hunger...
So how would water stop them?
And also how the heck would you know about the bullets or Hunger? Alabaster has never shown his face in Byako before and elsewhere he is an enigma.))
"I am not the Wicked Witch of the West!"
Alabaster looked up to see the rocket streaming towards him. He pulled a small flask. "Thirst, do your work!"
I hate this, and you know it. Came the flask's moody but dry reply. It's feminine voice was surprisingly clear.
"Just do it!" Alabaster shouted in a rage.
Yeah, sure, whatever... responded Thirst, the flask.
The water stopped.
Then the rocket hit the ground behind him.
The blast propelled him forwards and upwards through the air.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:46 pm
"Well damn, that wasn't what I expected..." Erk says undr his breath, "OH well hope hes ready for the next one, 'cause its locked on." and sure enough Erk had traced his opponents path long enough to tag him. He fired the rocket which chased after the now airborne man wistling with angry protest.

Using the newly launched rocket as a distraction he hurried over to Begginer and wispered into her ear, "If one of us can imobalize him long enough I can call in the ship to finish the job." Erk then hurried off to flank the opponent from another side.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:31 am
Name: Felicity
Species: a vampire/angel
Home: unknown
Ability Style: Pacifist
Weapon: Fangs, one katana named Travis and ninja stars
Ability: She can suck peoples blood. She can also create light in her hand that blinds her enemies momentarily. She talks telepahically to her sword.
Weakness: She sometimes gets too wrapped up in what she is doing to notice things.
Description:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Her wings are black, feathery and each is about five feet long.
Storyline: One day she woke up in a snowy field covered in blood. She has flashbacks sometimes but can't remember anthing else. When she woke up all she knew was her name. She saw a katana lying in the snow and picked it up, since then she has carried it around with her, talked to it and named it Travis.
Quote: "Hello mister ducky" *she picks up a rubber ducky*

setasuna

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:34 am
((you can wash hunger down easily enough
and my girl is an over obsessive mechanic with a penchant for most things mechanical or semi mechanical in nature
so it makes sense she would reconize matter devouring bullets on sight))

"ill get you my preety and your little gun to..." beginner muttered as she assimilated erks words she flew the mech into position ready to slow him down long enough to finish him off

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:39 am
Felicity streched her wings, flying through the blue sky. It was nice, not to cold, not to hot. She saw a mass of clouds, and in it was a castle. She flew over it, it looked so familiar but she didn't know from where. It was a huge, beautiful castle of white. Felicity stoped beating her wings and glided downward, where she saw some people. She touched ground just far enough away that she could she what they were doing, they seemed to be fighting. Felicity, not knowing what to do, just stood there, behind a pillar and watched.  

setasuna

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:57 pm
"s**t, thats sooner than I expected" says Erk suprisedly entering comands to ready his ship, which was currently hidden somewhere in the vicinity.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:17 pm
((But the bullets are just normal bullets.
It's the fact that Hunger shot them that made them devour things.
And it's magic not mechanical!))

And shabby looking wings sprouted from the back of Alabaster Soluna.
I'm better than this! I deserve more! shouted the wings.
"Shut up and fly," came Alabaster's reply.
You can't tell me what to do! Pride shouted in protest.
"I can and I did."
The shabby wings flapped, bringing Alabaster safely out of the path of the second rocket.
"I don't die easy!"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:37 am
a small creature apeared from nothing and walked along the streets of kabina towards the site below the fierce battle

(( the cute adorable creature ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:47 pm
((once you advance magic enough it starts to get rather tecnical and tecnical usualy menas some form of transportation somewhere down the road which naturaly means magic based weapons
which would mean that there would be engineers learned in that art
and since byako has everything then it all makes sense))

beginner expecting something like that shot forward and grabbed alabaster with the mechs pincer arm and started to squeeze painfully resulting in a pop!
"give up criminal!"

xXBeginnerXx

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:22 pm
the creature now stood below the fight and watched expectently  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games