Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Raiden's "Mirage" House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

House alittle interesting???
  yes
  no
  add some more...
View Results

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:18 pm
((sorry, i edited this cuz i didnt see the rest of your post lol))

He nods and walks after Jedi, closing the portal behind him  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:46 pm
Deep within the underground lake Raiden (other one via clone) taps into his demon's chakra, he began focusing and rememered all who had died. He then decided to bring forth one who had helped him before and he still respected, one that can help him. He brings forth blade's spirit.  

Shruikan Tenshi

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:35 pm
Blade's spirit appears before Raiden  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:40 pm
"Its good to see you Blade...though it'll be better were u alive...anyways, I need your help. I need to find more power as well as one to help me with earth manipulation. Can you help me?"

He said, making a short bow to him in respect  

Shruikan Tenshi

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:48 pm
“ Yes, I can help you Raiden but I want something in return for my service” said Blade in a cold voice  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:53 pm
He smiles slightly darkly and bowed short again.

"What is it Blade that you would like?"  

Shruikan Tenshi

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 pm
:In return for my services, I want you to finish the job that I started a long time ago. I want all five nations destroyed but I want the rock village completely wiped out."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:03 pm
His eyes widen with surprise, but then grew cold like he was in his akatsuki days. He nods.

"I shall...I will need great powers before I can do such a fleet but I will. And in order for this to happen I need you to help me. And in return...with due time...it shall happen"

He said, eyes were cold and serious. He was ready to accept his duty.

Especially for revenge as well...rock will be totally demolished He thought  

Shruikan Tenshi

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:14 pm
An evil smirk came across Blades face after hearing Raidens answer. "Good..Now lets begin your training since we don't have much time left. What type of justu do you want to learn in the earth manipulation field?" asked Blade.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:18 pm
"Any strong ones...mostly I need to know how to manipulate the element of earth. But any powerful ones you know of will help."

((maybe one is that lava wall thing? but yeah, need earth manipulation so itll be my third element. We need to hurry too, i dont have much time myself cuz of school))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:33 pm
((hey, until me and blade gets done noone post here ok? it should be done tomorrow so until then, dont post anything related to this part. Noone knows about it so dont say omg guess wat i heard. Noone knows of this and if u say u do its meta gaming. Anyways, yeah tomorrow we'll finish up blade/weekend))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:44 pm
((Kashiim walks in and sees Blade and Raiden talking. "What....Blade...and Raiden....together? Those ga.....wait it is probably something else. Oh crap, I have to tell the hokage and raikage!" Kashiim runs out.))  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:05 am
((very funny firu lol, no dont work ^^, u need to do a few thigns before u can just poof in there. Thats the point of the hidden underground lake lmao. U posted that just cuz i said don't -_-. ^^, besides u cannot even see the spirit ^^....though it makes it look crazy..........lol? no oocing in this topic either!!! i dont want hundred of so pages of nothing but pointless occ. And to include if anyone has a question about this pm me ok?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:05 pm
"Lets Begin"  

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:06 pm
"All right then"

He said nodding, as they got ready a clone appeared by Raiden with a body. Zain's body was dropped and then started working on it, turning it into a puppet. Raiden smiled and looked at Blade, showing he waz ready

((sry for makin ya wait, had to do something, doesnt it show ^^))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff