Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:21 pm
Holly Renee Herron
User Image
Holly let out a small chuckle and placed a finger on his nose "Now now love.Don't make me have to wake you up earlier on my own that way you don't skip breakfast."She giggled smiling at him,he was certainly tempting to nibble at but she thought as long as he didn't get to close she could hold herself back until lunch,it was 'round the season for camping and couples so her feast would be easy to find."Yes indeed there are more gardens,not quiet as nice though."She chuckled shrugging as she shoved her hands in her pockets."It isn't that interesting I will admit but it's 'ardly plain.I didn't appreciate them much when I first came 'ere but times can get 'ard round 'ere so sometimes the quiet of the garden is pretty soothin' "She said with warm smile.

She couldn't help but let her eyes wander over him slowly,he was defiantly not hard to keep your eyes on and he smelled fantastic.Letting her gaze rest on his neck she froze but loosened up as she stopped breathing,it helped but if it got windy she would certainly have to leave "It may not sound appetizin' by 'ow I put it but they 'ave very nice selection of food 'ere.I've been 'ere for a year already so I guess ive just grown so used to the food that I don't like it anymore."she shrugged pulling up the lie she had used before and let out a small laugh "Lazy lad eh?So'l right.We 'ave to go through the west garden to get to the commons,'ope you don't mind walkin' a bit."She said taking his hand and smiling at him.She hoped he wouldn't mind that she was so cold but she loved to have his warm hand in hers,it was a feeling she had honestly missed and it was part of her fun to feeding.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:40 pm
User Image

Armand nodded, "I don't mind at all. Come let's go. I have a feeling everyone else might be there as well. If you like we don't have to eat with them when you get your food. We could just come back to one of the gardens." He lightly suggested it just in case she did not like the idea at all. Leading her through the gardens to the lunch area he grinned as his assumption was correct. The others were coming here. Of course, they had their mortals with them as well. "Well you can choose what you like. They don't have that wide of a range of food but what can you do?" He smiled down at her again. He paid no heed to the others and instead tried to feel if Hunter was anywhere near here. He needed to talk to someone that had the same mindset as him. Even though he had just eaten Madeline's scent was beginning to get to him once again. It was sweet and he longed to bite her...  

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:54 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

She smiled at the idea of eating in the gardens. She noticed the others around. The others referred to the people Alex hung around with. She wondered if Veronica was going to eat. She really liked her and wanted to hang out with her more. "Oh. Anything is good. I'm not that picky when it comes to eating." Madeline followed him through the garden. She noticed the beauty of the garden, but she didn't have time to take it in. They were walking to fast. "Um..Alex? Who are you looking for?" She could tell by the scanning of his eyes that he was looking for someone.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:00 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter laughed inwardly at the impudence of this little human. "Not try. You just won't". She was a very responsive human, the lightest touch seemed to send her heart racing. He looked around for the path that would lead them to the commons. Then she said she wasn't hungry.

"Are you sure? Even a pretty girl like you has to eat sometime. Or did you just have a big breakfast?" He was quite full himself, he trailed his hand lightly up her arm. Enjoying the sound of her pulse quickening, "Oh that's right, I still haven't shown you that secret garden have I." he grabbed her hand and led her off the garden path.

||sorry I took so long, was replying to a different RP + I'm also just slow XP||

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:01 pm
User Image

"Huh? Oh! I am looking for my friend Hunter. You know the guy that your friend went off with. It's nothing though." He continued to look for him anyway but did not say much more on the subject. "You should go choose what you want to eat then. I will wait here for you." He smiled at her and lightly squeezed her hand before he let it go. He crossed his arms in front of himself as he leaned against a far wall. To be honest he did not care for the smell of the food and it made him slightly sick as did the sight of Dylan and Ravin together. It was because Armand believed that mortals were only for suitable for sustaining vampires and nothing more but Ravin looked as though she were infatuated with the mortal boy. He scowled in her direction then looked away to Madeline.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:13 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.

Veronica smiled at his touch and calmed herself down, not wanting to seem weird. "Definatly sure. I'm really not that hungry. I don't eat breakfast. Ick." She shuddered and smiled, "Usually, I'm starved by now. But nothing."

Veronica shrugged and replied, "No you haven't?" Her voice let on that she was confused by his comment. Secret garden? She followed him overwillingly further, off of the path. Veronica slowly glanced back, but shook off the feeling in the pit of her stomach. Hunter wasn't going to do anything, he was acting like he liked her. But that could all be another game that guys play.

She'd played this round before, but never quiet the same way.

||You're fine! ^^ I'm busy making yet another new RP (: ||  

samanthaualani

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:24 pm
User Image

Mimi thought about who he was talking about. And she knew exactly who he was. He was Veronica's guy....she guessed. The last time they talked, about a few minutes ago, she had said that she didn't think he was interested in her. She shrugged it off. She felt his hand leave hers. She saw him leaning against a wall. He had told her to get what she wanted and he would stay there. She headed into the cafeteria and looked around. She was amazed at how awesome it was. She decided to get a bottle of water and nothing else. She didn't feel like eating anymore. She just felt like hanging with Alexander. She walked back out to the wall with her water bottle in hand. "I'm back. You want some water?" She held up the water bottle.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:29 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter noticed the confused tone in her voice. "The place I spoke of earlier, secluded benches with the fragrant flowers? I sometimes refer to it as a secret garden, it's like a garden within the garden.. It was also quite close to the commons and he was hoping the smell of food would make her hungry so he could get some fresh air before he did something rash that would get him in trouble. Not that he particularly cared about the trouble, but he was saving his meal for a later time.

"Here we are." Hunter gestured to the wrought iron benches with a flourish. Wickwood was one of the places that contained black roses,
||and yes they do exist I used to grow them ^^|| and the grew in abundance here. Red roses were scattered lightly throughout and the smell was delightful. He took a breath and Veronica's scent filled his nostrils instead of that of the flowers. His mouth was beginning to water and his throat was starting to burn slightly.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:06 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton

"Oh right." Veronica had temporarely forgotten her own name from all the heat earlier. When they arrived at the secluded garden she inhaled deeply. The flowers smelt even stronger then before.

"Its gorgeous Hunter." She whispered as she looked around the benches and black roses. And of course the red roses. Two of her favorite flowers. Veronica moved herself closer to Hunter and pulled him over to one of the benches that were sitting amoungst a little patch of the red and black roses that were growing closely together. She let Hunter sit down and she perched herself on his lap, then looked back at him waiting for his reaction.

Veronica wasn't sure if she should have moved so quickly and made a move so forward. But she really wanted to feel close to him, especially in such a beautiful, romantic setting.

||I love Black Roses ^^ and sorry mine took forever. Trying to help the evil little sister write her valentines.||  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:13 pm
User Image

Armand raised his hands and waved them side to side as well as shaking his head, "No it's ok. I don't particularly enjoy water. Not my drink of choice you could say." He laughed and held out his hand for her to take once again, "Let's get out of here. People are starting to get here and I hate crowds." So many mortals in one area was not good for him and it made his throat burn horribly.  

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:31 pm
User Image

Madeline looked at him and put her water down. She took his hand. The icyness of it feel so comforting to her. "Okay. Where do you want to go?" She wondered what else there was to do around this school.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:32 pm
||Yet another one of my new roleplays if anyones interested ^^ ||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:33 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked around at the beutiful flowers as Veronica was pulling him over to the bench he could slightly smell Armand's scent coming from the direction to the commons. He must be bringing his snack to get something to eat.. Then Veronica sat on his lap and any smell but hers was gone.

He was a bit surprised at her suddeness but didn't show it. Instead he smiled and wrapped one arm around her waist. "Well now aren't you the sly one. " he teased
||there's that word again!! >.< I'm going to find a thesaurus!!!|| Hunter ran his fingers lightly through her dark brown hair. "And what exactly are you planning to do sitting here in my lap." his voice taking on a smooth velvety tone as he slid his hand from her hair down her back and back up again.

||Yeah Alex do the wave!!! XD I couldn't resist. And I forgot all about the fact Valentines day is comming up... Crap >.<||

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:42 pm
User Image

"I am not too sure myself really. Oh! I know that there are some practice rooms for the musically inclined students here. Do you want to go there? I will play something for you." He winked at her again and turned his face right around to her. He lightly brushed her hair back a bit, playing with it as well. He had wanted to touch it for quite some time because it was so colorful and he was not too sure whether or not it was real. In a puzzled voice he asked, "How does one get hair to be so many colors? And unnatural colors at that?"  

ManAxXxSamA

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:48 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica giggled as he wrapped his arm around her waist. A slight nod was all she gave to answer his not-so-much a question. As Hunter's fingers ran through her chocolate brown locks she laid into his touch. "I dunno, haven't thought that far in advance."

A slight giggle slipped between her lips again and she lightly bit her bottom lip. His hand traced from her hair down her back and all the way up to her hair again. "Mmm" She hummed and closed her eyes for a moment again. She inhaled the scent of the flowers and opened her eyes again, she leaned her head forward and her nose lightly brushed against Hunters.

Her lips barely parted and if she leaned alittle bit further her lips would lock with Hunters. She closed her eyes for a moment and moved just a bit closer to him, then with one slight tilt of her head her lips touched Hunters and her body shivered.

||haha! and yeah the big Vday. ick.||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games