Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:10 pm
Arwynn
Well, I suppose because I was accepted, that my application was acceptable! confused
Well of course yours was acceptable, otherwise you wouldn't have been accepted. When someone makes an acceptable request, it's easier to accept them that someone who makes an unacceptable one and then it's all the harder to accept them, or not accept them at all, so you got accepted because your request was very acceptable.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Arwynn
Well, I suppose because I was accepted, that my application was acceptable! confused
Well of course yours was acceptable, otherwise you wouldn't have been accepted. When someone makes an acceptable request, it's easier to accept them that someone who makes an unacceptable one and then it's all the harder to accept them, or not accept them at all, so you got accepted because your request was very acceptable.

confused Yes. But you never know. One could've just added me out of humor, only to ban me at my first post. neutral I wouldn't be suprised, after reading page one of this thread!  

Locust Girl

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:09 pm
Arwynn
confused Yes. But you never know. One could've just added me out of humor, only to ban me at my first post. neutral I wouldn't be suprised, after reading page one of this thread!
Well, then you should have been feeling in the safe at least after your third post.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:46 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, then you should have been feeling in the safe at least after your third post.

Hey. I could just be the Moderator's little boobie-joke. You know, "Hey, lookit that NOOB. She ain't know'a NOTHIN' about the game! 'Hasn't even played it! Holy poo! Funny! Laugh, laugh."

Over-reaction is my specialty! :O  

Locust Girl

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:49 pm
Heh, maybe we should have a contest for the worst application. Whoever wins could get a PM from us telling them how n00bish they are/were. Probably not, but it's just an idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:10 pm
That would be hilarious. xd We should totally do that. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:15 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Heh, maybe we should have a contest for the worst application. Whoever wins could get a PM from us telling them how n00bish they are/were. Probably not, but it's just an idea.
Naw, I really don't need any enemies at the moment. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:18 pm
MM-212 Beta
Kaworu__Nagisa
Naw, I really don't need any enemies at the moment. confused
Yeah, I figured that.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Omega_Ion_Tangora

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:29 am
Well that was an entertaining read. My favorite was Request 31... I mean, that thing just had me cracking up in laughter halfway through it. xd Its just so sad, it's funny! Everything they tried to do failed! Hahaha, uh, gonna bust a gut thinking about it. Ah, hehe, that was sad.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:04 am
Oh, this is sad... Reviving the thread once again! xd

Request 32

Albert (Fear the Shades)
I've played Resident Evil 0, 1, 3, Code: Veronica X, Outbreak, 4, and I know that Biohazard was origionaly on the NES, Favorite 5 characters in order are Chris, Wesker, Hunk, Billy, Nemesis.

Um... Biohazard was originally on the NES... right. o_o Resident Evil, protecting the world from undead, flesh-eating creatures of the night since the 80's! xd Sweet Home, anyone?  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Omega_Ion_Tangora

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:04 pm
Hmm, reviving the thread... HE HAS THE T-VIRUS!

On topic: Honestly, get your facts straight before commisioning to join.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:53 pm
That's horrible... See what happens? One person says, "Did you know that Biohazard was largely inspired by a game on NES?" And then it's like a game of broken telephone until some pathetic noob says, "Biohazard was originally on NES." And then he or she gets the boot and we all laugh at their pompous idiocy.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MarcusAlexanderSpence

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:04 am
Bloody heathens, oh hey there tall dark and crazed....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:11 pm
Request 33

Quote:
hey tat is cool i want an i d card plz can i join !!!!

stressed gonk  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:38 pm
...Wow. Just... just wow. xd  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games