Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:54 pm
(Yes! Read it! The author is...is...is...*draws a blank* I'll look..later..*shifty glance* >_>..Edward is WAY sexy! ^___^ T__T It's too bad there's not more sexy, well-mannered, blood lusty, sexy vampires running around! *snifflez*)

Roland grinned. "How kind of you. Well then, I'd be delighted to buy the popcorn..along with the tickets and whatever else you'd like." he said with a chuckle as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and walked with her into the hall and the throngs of teens.

Anden was glad the other hugged him back..and the hair ruffling put a pang in his chest. "That you did.." he looked up at James for a moment, hugging him tightly, before pulling away and asking softly, "Not that I'm complaining..I'm really glad, actually..but..aren't you mad at me? Why are you..looking out for me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:03 pm
((I know . . . But there's always the hottie werewolves out there too . . . I CALL SETH CLEARWATER!!!! ^-^))

Erika's embarassment came back ten-fold as Roland wrapped his arm around her shoulders and walked with her itno the hall . . . filled with her peers . . . Oh boy . . . what would they say?! Would they think that she and Roland . . . well . . . not that she wouldn't like that . . . she would but . . . did Roland like her? She hoped so, but she didn't want to get too hopeful . . . and she was scared of being wrong . . . after all . . . Roland was such a nice guy . . . what if these affectionate gestures were just . . . friendly ones? It was so confusing!!!

James sighed. "Yeah, you've been a p***k and a jerk and what-all . . . but you're my best friend Andy . . . Why wouldn't I look out for you?" he asked grinning a little as he looked at Anden.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:14 pm
(*felt like I should know who you meant* *checked google* Uhh..let's see now..isn't he like..the head werewolf or whatnot? Of Jacob and the other boys? Maybe...@_@ it's been a bit.)

Roland led her out of the school and to the parking lot..and by extension, his car. He opened the passenger door for her with a grin. "After you, my lady." he said with a playful chuckle.

Anden felt his throat tighten at that. "..James.." Whether it was somehow the spell, or himself, he wasn't sure..but he felt his eyes water and he wiped at them quickly with a little sniffle. God, now he was even acting like a bloody girl. "You're my best friend too.." he mumbled in a sniffley sort of tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:26 pm
((First one to join Jacob's pack after Jacob became an alpha. Brother of Leah Clearwater who is the only female werewolf. Seth was the first one to befriend Edward Cullen and it happened during the book Eclipse when they were fighting Victoria and her army of newborns.))

Erika nodded and got in, blushing a bit. He really was a gentleman, but damnit was he confusing!! "Thank you . . ." she said with a soft smile at him. No need to make Roland feel like he had done something wrong . . . She was the one who had the damned crush on him . . .

James felt a great weight lift from his shoulders and he hugged Anden tightly. "Jeeze . . . I thought I'd never hear you say that again!" he said, chuckling a bit. "Oh yeah . . . isn't Erika normally waiting for us in the parking lot by now?" he asked, not knowing of Erika's plans with Roland.

((*whistles innocently*))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:44 pm
(The one with the scratch-faced girlfriend? T___T I've only read the first two books... emo )

Roland got into the driver's seat, smiling at the other. "Should we tell your brother where we're headed? Or should he be telling you, now that he's your little sister?" he said with a mischevious chuckle. He liked Anden. What he didn't like was Anden being a jerk to Erika. It was a good-natured tease.

Anden hugged back, grateful to have the other as his friend. His best friend. His brother. Not of blood, anyway. "Why would she wait now?" he grumbled. "She seemed pretty damned happy to see me as a girl this morning." he muttered as his good mood slipped a decent bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:51 pm
Erika sighed and shrugged. "I guess so . . . but . . . I'm not looking forward to telling him . . ." she said softly, knowing he'd probably tease her in a mean way . . .

James frowned. "You've been a jerk to her. She was getting some payback. How else would you expect her to act?" he asked bluntly and then sighed and shook his head. "Either way, we should at least go and check." he said with a small smile.

((That's Sam. Oh . . . and if you've only read the first two books . . . no wonder . . . I think he's the youngest werewolf at the campfire thingy. Not sure though.))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:58 pm
(O-o *doesn't like to buy hardcover, particularly if I've bought the first books in paperback* >_> I see...EDWARD IS THE SEX! >_< And Snape! <3)

Roland parked right beside Anden, and James had a car, but usually hitched a ride with Anden. That, at least, hadn't changed..even if their car conversations were either non existent or consisted of Anden mocking the passengers..a.k.a..his sister and James. "We'll wait ten minutes, tops. If they aren't out..we'll leave." he said, placing a comforting hand atop hers and giving her a reassuring smile.

Anden saw the frown and heard what he considered chastisement. He frowned as well, looking sullen and getting grumpy. "Oh yes. Me turning into a girl is the picture of payback equality." he muttered as he grabbed his backpack and headed to the door. "Coming?" he asked, sounding impatient and yet something in his expression seemed to suggest he didn't want to seperate from James, despite his sudden attitude flare up.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:07 am
Erika nodded and hoped that her brother wouldn't be out in the ten minute time-limit. She really didn't want to talk to him . . .

James sighed, feeling the weight start to settle back on hsi shoulders as he slumped a bit from Anden's additude. "Yeah . . . coming . . ." he mumbled, slinging his bag over his shoulder before following Anden.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:12 am
(T__T I thought for sure you'd give me a funny look cause I said Snape. *disappointed*)

Anden headed out to the parking and his car..and lo and behold, Roland and Erika. He headed to the passenger side and promptly opened the door, looking down at Erika from his standing position. "Where are you going?" he asked somewhat ominously, although he didn't intend it that way. And despite his tone, his expression was pretty neutral.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:21 am
((??? I didn't know you were expecting something . . . so I didn't respond . . . *inserts->0.o . . .*))

Erika seemed to try and shrink away from Anden as she looked pointedly away from him. "Movies. Not that it's any of your business." she said sullenly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:28 am
(X-x..NEVERMIND! *sobs* *givez you a cookie and then puts a wall of jello between computers*)

Anden watched her look pointedly away and he said instantly, "I'm your older brother, like Hell it's not my business." he snapped. And then he realized he was doing it again..losing his temper and he sighed as he reached a hand into the car and set it on Erika's shoulder gently. "Look..just be back by curfew, alright?" he said softly. "Have fun at your movie..and.." he seemed to be searching his mind for something before reaching into his pants pocket, producing a wallet, thank God for that. He set a twenty on Erika's lap before pulling away. "Don't lose that.." he said as he blushed a little, seeming slightly sheepish. "Later, sis." he muttered quickly before moving away and to his own car as he got into the driver's seat..again feeling small..as he waited for James.

Roland was...surprised to say the least. He'd snapped at first..but then he'd sounded almost..caring..if a bit awkward. And given her money. Not that she needed it since he was paying..but still..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:37 am
Erika flinched as he snapped at her, fully expecting him to forbid her from going out . . . so when he told her to have fun and gave her money instead . . . Her eyes widened in shock as she gaped after him. "Th-" she started, but by that time, he'd already moved away. She sighed and pocketed the twenty before smiling over at Roland. "So . . . onto the movies?" she asked.

James crossed behind Roland's car and headed into the passenger seat of Anden's car. "So . . . what's Erika doing tonight?" he asked, genuinely curious.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:47 am
Roland nodded as he started the car and drove off. "Onward we go!" he said with a chuckle as he glanced sideways at Erika while keeping his eyes on the road. He was a crafty one, to be sure. "And after that, would you like to go to dinner?" he asked with a smile.

Anden started the car and pulled out, heading towards his house..James lived across the street and three houses down. Just as he always had. Just as Anden always had. "She's going to the movies." he said before biting his lower lip a little. Normally he had plans, and if not, he was comfortable hanging out and watching movies or whatnot..but stuck like this..he didn't want to be alone. Not even so much that he was worried about his safety as much as..he just felt vulnerable. "Do you..have plans tonight?" he asked, seriously hoping the answer was 'no'.

Once upon a time, their entire weekend plans were devoted to each other. Anden didn't know of James really having friends besides Anden, Theresa, Erika, and Roland..but still..that didn't mean he wouldn't find something or someone else..a thoght which put another pang in his chest.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:57 am
Erika shrugged "Sure. I don't see why not. As long as I'm home before cerfew right?" she asked, smiling back at Roland.

James shook his head. "Not really . . . why? Wanna hang out?" he asked, a bit hopeful that Anden would actually want that. It'd been a while since they'd done anything like that as friends . . . Normally it had been Erika who would've had to invite him over . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:07 am
Roland grinned. "Home before curfew. Got it." he said with the kind of chuckle that suggested curfew was whenever he decided it was.

Anden responded without delay, "Yes-" and then cut off with another sheepish, blush sort of look as he drove. "I'd like that..we could order some pizza and watches movies and stuff at my place, and you could stay over." That had been their Friday night ritual for a long time..and Saturdays they'd usually either continue that, or do something bigger..like go play some sport-related activity, see a movie, swim, or hit up an event like a fair if it was in town..which it was.."And then tomorrow..maybe we, you and I, and Roland and Erika..and Theresa," she didn't seem to have friends either..not while she made herself unnoticeable, "Could all go to the fair?" he suggested.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games