Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Life of A Ninja. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:41 pm
She wrinkled her face in disgust. "I am- was a child, and it was just a joke. I didnt FILL it.. I changed now. Are you impossible to make a deal with? I'm making a very strong promise, and yet your heart of stone has no crack?" She looked up at him. "If.. we play a little game." She looked down, her hair shadowing her eyes, and her mouth in a smirk. "Give me time to train. Then, you can come back. Try to defeat me. It would be no fun now, with no training. We will promise we'll pay you. But that would be no fun either. So how bout it? A easy weak target.. For a strong, almost impossible to defeat, ninja like you." She still looking down. "Deal?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:39 pm
Acura didn't hear Kai's speech he was to busy trying to rescue the Hokage and Shizune.

Acura didn't know exactly what to do because of the jutsu Shibito had put on them.  

am i Sasuke yet

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:40 pm
Shibito hears these words and then he snaps his fingers and the mustard gas dissapear. "Fine........within one year i will return for your body so you will also have to live in a vessel...enjoy that time you have in there...." then he walks away and shoots up a flare signifying that the attack is over.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:10 pm
[Wait sorry i'm confused who's body? Kai's right? Or Acura's?]

Acura runs over to the Hokage and Shizune and kneels down."Are you all aright?" Acura asked looking at them to see if they have any wounds. Then standing up Acura turns to Kai and says."So that's it? I guess it's over. For now atl east,"Acura said smiling at Kai showing that her mistake had now been partially fixed.. Or at lest on hold.  

am i Sasuke yet

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:39 pm
(shibito stopped attack so Kai could train 1 year and then he would come back and severly damage her body the point where they need to transfer her soul into another vessel like him)
Shibito quickly retreats back to the infirmary and finds that his body has been completely healed. then they transfer him back into it and he feels all the pain at once due to him being gone......he stays in bed resting for 3 months......  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:37 pm
[Hurt Kai? Npt if Acura can help it. Count down- Only 9 months left till Shibito comes back.]

In the past 3 months the village was restored and everyone was back to training and mission, especially Kai.

"Ok, let's try this again come at me with all your power," Acura said trying to get his breath back from all the training they had been doing.  

am i Sasuke yet

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:44 pm
Shibito rises out of bed and gets to training.....he trains his kenkai genkai for thenext 5 months to the pont where he can almost stop time fo several days.....then he trains his skills for the remaining 5 months to the point where heis power is practically equal to that of the hokage.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:19 pm
[But his power is still weaker than the Hokage. My labtop broke and idk when it will be fixed so i won't be able to reply that much unless i use my friends cp or the ones at skool, sorry. Try not to say to much while i get it fixed.]

Acura and Kai would train so hard they only got about 7 hours of sleep a week[one hour of sleep a night].

"Come on Kai, keep training hard," Acura said that made Kai feel like Acura believed in her.  

am i Sasuke yet

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:28 pm
Shibito keeps training and learns a certain new jutsu and perfects it from a friend.....  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:33 pm
Kai felt the sun rising, it was about.. 5am right now. She has been training all night and the whole day yesterday. She caught her breath, and wiped the sweat that dribbled down her forehead. She let out a battle cry and charged toward Acura. "Yargggh!!" She disappeared and reappeared behind him she grabbed his hair and kneed his back. With all the strength she has left, she pushed him away, making him fall to the ground. A gleam of pride showed in her eyes, which disappeared when his fallen body turned into a log. She spun around her looking for where he was coming next. She made a handsign, but it was all empty hand movements. It was obvious she had no strength now. She eyes were dull with pain, and she couldn't stand straight. If Shibito were to come soon, she'd best be ready.  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:54 pm
it is only 1 day before the two must duel eachother and Shibito is ready.......trained AND rested....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:13 pm
[[ This is soooo unrealistic..]]

Kai and Acura sat down at the ramen shop. Kai wore her headband around her neck. "This isn't going on my head until I defeat Shibito." She smiled at Acura with a noodle hanging from her mouth. Lori was now a distant memory hanging around in the back of her mind as if training was a way to erase distracting memories. If only he came back from his misson.
Kai had cut her long hair short a few days ago with layers and bangs. "Acura, does my hair look better short?" She adjusted her headband. She laughed, and psuhed him. "Like you would know anything about looking good."

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:09 pm
((^.^ yayz!!! a post after a month+!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:16 am
As the sun was setting, they were still sitting at the ramen shop staring at the sky. She sighed. All this time, she was thinking about defeating Shibito....or not. "Hey, Acura..." She turned sadly to face him. "What if... I... di- what if ... I fail..?" She asked. She knew Acura had told her over, and over, and over that IF she did, it would be in honor. Saving the village. But Kai kept on thinking.. if I fail.. Shibito won't die.. He'll keep on serving destruction for the village. Tomorrow was the day. "Oh well." She said angrily.

[[ AND another post! TAKE THAT! hAAAAAhhhYAAA!!]]  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:00 am
(>>>>>>ATING>>THIS Is dying...))  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games