Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:20 pm
jin arrived at the house and stood at the gate waiting for melody to get there" i hope she will come back here" he said as he leaned against the gate waiting  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:23 pm
Melody was out of brethe from runing but didn't show it. She closed the gates and wrote a sencer letter stating : Dear members of the team, I'm sorry but due to curten choices of mine I have decided that the team is no more. Please go on living you lifes happly and whenever you think of our team think of nothing but you happy lives now. I love you all and hope we pass each other in the village. Love always, your leader melody.

Melody posted the sign and closed the gates, yukie turned and read her letter and stated "No more team, melody wait happened?" Tears still flew down her face as she told her "nothing yukie lets go inside.." Melody and yukie headed inside. Melody ran straight for her room cering up into a ball and crying. Yukie stood at her door way and then went outside and stood at the gates. As she felt what melody felt.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:30 pm
jin looked at yukie standing at the gates "yukie i need in i have made a huge mistake and i need to see melody please let me in " he said as he felt his entire body yelling at the top of his lungs to go to melody and he just stood there staring at yukie waiting for her to let him in " please yukie i need to be with melody i need her " he said as he looked into yukies eyes looking for some sign  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:34 pm
Yukkie loked at jin and stated "Ok jin I'll let you in but if you hurt melody anymore than what I feel right now, you will be in trouble...." "But I think she might need you more than ever at this moment. Yukie opened the gates stating "She's in her room good luck trying to get her out, I hope you can!" She said as she held the gates open for him.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:39 pm
jin bent down and rubbed yukie on the head "thank you so much yukie we going out for dinner later pic a good form to be in and not the form of meldoy" he said as he ran into the house and up to meldoys room and stopped at the door and said "melody please open the door its me jin we need to talk" he said as he looked at the door waiting for a response  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:40 pm
Kit followed up behind Jin. "Hey...whats going on here?" His face was somewhat flat as he watched Jin and Yukie converse. He saw her knock and walked up tyo step behind him. "Whats going on here?"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:43 pm
Yukie growled at the strange boy and asked "who are you?"

Melody heard jins voice she walked to the door and opened it her eyes were puffy red from crying as she asked "Jin what are you doing here, you should be at the other girl you love house?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:44 pm
jin turned to kit "dude you need to go to marina and work things out man" he said as he turned back to the door and waited for melody "just go to the forest and look for a house that looks run down on the outside marina is in there " he said as he lowered his head at the door and then took a deep breath "ill talk to you more later ok brother"  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:48 pm
Melody walked to the door her eyes were puffy red from crying. She saw jin and asked "Jin what are you doing here, you should be at the other girl who you loves house...why are you here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:48 pm
Kit looked at Yukie and smiled. "Aww i thought you would remember me. Its Kit....Kit Heyaza.....Im just a little younger now.....Reincarnation is a b***h." turning to Jin he smiled. "No...she isnt with me anymore."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:49 pm
jin looked at meldoy "i am with the girl i love and i am at her house " he said as he looked at melody he took a deep breath andpush meldoy back in her rooma nd walked in to it with her and closed the door" ok now we need to talk ok melody  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:53 pm
"Ok lets talk jin..." melody sat down on her bed not even looking at him.

Yukie looked at kit and smiled and stated "So your the boy from the cloud who left melody....leave melody dosen't want you her she dosen't rember you and she's happy....well not at the moment but jin's working on it so if you want to hurt melody then leave!"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:59 pm
smiled and pushed the hair from his eyes. "ww and i thought you and me were close. Im not hear for Melody...and from what i saw Jin has been playing Marina and Melody. I had my shot with Melody and effed it up. That doesnt mean i cant keep contact with her." Kit's face turned into a somewhat sad diposition. "But ill leave if its what is best."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:01 pm
jin looked into melodys eyes "ive made a big mistake i gave up on a relationship that i felt was not going well but it was the best ive been in " he said as hs face started to turn red as his eyes started to tear up "melody what im trying to say is that I ....... need ....you " he said between whiping away tears "my heart isnt the same since i told you that i cant spend a moment without thinking of you i cant even look at water without seeing your image will you please forgive me and be my girlfriend one more time " jin nelt infront of her and pulled out from his pouch his mothers promise ring that she passed to him to hold for the girl he wished to spend his life with " will you be mine once again"  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:07 pm
Melody's face teared up, she felt like crying on the inside. As she stated "Yes jin, I will be your girlfriend again!"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games