Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:01 pm
Julia moaned and hunched her shoulders, her hand going to the back of her head as her eyes fluttered open again. "Hurts . . ." she murmured, the headache coming back with a vengence.

Emilio smiled at Ryllura and the boy, although he was confused about him saying that Arueyan having quite a few spells on him. Didn't his mother only cast one spell? Where could the other spells have come from?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:09 pm
As they reached the castle, Arueyan held open the door for Emilio to take her inside. Arueyan looked up at Emilio as he passed and patted Emilio's arm as if in reassurance. Then he quickly lowered his hand and looked away towards Ryllura and the boy, as well as Kaysal, who all entered before he shut the door.

Kaysal darted around Emilio in a circle a couple of times, seeming much like an anxious dog. "Don't go to sleep, Jules!"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:25 pm
Julia blinked and looked down at the dog. "Kaysal?" she asked, recognizing the voice, but surprised to find him as a dog. "H-how?" she asked, in a bit of shock.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:29 pm
Kaysal scrunched his nose. "You did it..although you don't remember.."

Arueyan found himself gravitating towards Emilio as he looked up at his wife, pressing against his son's leg a bit as a child might when they wanted to be close. His head just reached Emilio's belly button at his current size. "You want anything to drink, Julie?" he asked mildly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:48 pm
Julie blinked. "But . . . I don't have magick . . ." she murmured and then heard Arueyan. "Y-yeah . . . some water would be nice . . ." she said softly, nodding a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:50 pm
Arueyan nodded. "Okay." he darted off to the kitchens and reached for a glass..finding himself too short. With a sigh, he pulled out the nearest chair..a rather precarious stool actually as he climbed on it and did his best to keep his balance as he reached for a glass.

Ryllura finally released Darek and he rubbed his wrist as he glanced around, apparently awe-struck by the castle if his amazed expression was any indicator.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:58 pm
Julia finally noticed Ryllura and Darek and looked at them curiously. "Emilio? Who are they?" she asked her son.

Emilio blushed slightly and then shifted Julia so that he could point to Ryllura. "She's my friend mom. Her name's Ryllura . . ." he said and then raised an eyebrow at the boy. "And . . . he's who we picked up from the guys who had pulled you off your horse." he said with a frown.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:30 pm
(I'm alive! <3)

Darek shrunk a bit again, moving a little closer to Ryllura. "I'm really sorry." he said meekly, "I hate things like that..but my uncles are the only family I have..if I didn't come along with them, they'd have left me for dead."

Ryllura placed an arm around his shoulder, ruffling his hair gently. "It's alright, Darek. You did no harm, and you offered to help the Queen."

Darek paled, "T-The queen? She's the-" he looked near fainting. "I'm really, really, really, really sorry. Please don't send me to the gallows your queenship." he said, looking between Julia and Emilio pleadingly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:36 pm
Julia blinked. "Well . . . It doesn't seem that you deserve the gallows, so I don't think you need to worry." she said with a small smile.

Emilio snorted. "You don't deserve the gallows, but don't think you'll escape punishment." he said, protective of his family.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:46 pm
Darek cringed and mumbled, "I'm really sorry.." he sounded like he meant it. Ryllura reached a hand to brush against his face as a comforting gesture and he backed up, stiffening before realizing she wasn't trying to hurt him.

Ryllura had seen that behavior before. "Did they hit you?"

Darek hesitated and then nodded. "If I didn't do what they said..they hit me..or when they got drunk or didn't get their way on a heist.."

"Where are your parents?" she asked.

"Like I said, my mom was a fairy..but I don't know where she is..and my dad..well, the uncles said he died from illness but I don't think his death was natural.." he said sadly.

Ryllura felt a spike of pity for the fifteen year old, orphan boy and knew he could use some help..but he was likely to run at the first chance he got. Not because he enjoyed his life, but he probably wouldn't trust any kindness..and he did need at least a little punishment. Although what she was about to suggest was far from horrid. "Emilio..you've never taken a squire. Perhaps this boy might suit." Squires were more for knights, but anyone with a skill could have one, although they were called apprentices in other trades..Darek could serve Emilio loyally and in turn, gain a home, some skills, and hopefully a little confidence.

Darek's eyes widened. "Me? A s-squire?" He sounded astonished.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:58 pm
Emilio shrugged. "Sounds reasonable. He owes at least some service for causing us some trouble." he said with a small smile.

Julia smiled, glad to see her son showing compassion.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:05 pm
Darek blinked as he looked around before making a clumsy bow, partially because of how low he tried to bow. "Thank you..and I'm sorry again..thank you..I won't fail you..I'll work hard..I promise!" he said fervently before straightening so quickly he nearly fell over.

Kaysal burst out laughing in doggish barks. He couldn't help it. The boy was a mess of nervous nerves and stumbling. He was adorable.

Darek seemed to think he'd done something wrong because he slumped a bit.

And then the sound of breaking glass entered the air and Kaysal and Darek jumped, Ryllura didn't seem surprised. "Ary!" Kaysal darted to the kitchen and found his brother next to an overturned stool with broken glass littered about him. A fair-sized shard had gotten stuck in his left arm and was trickling blood, staining the glass red. Arueyan seemed dazed although his eyes were watering as he gingerly held the arm he'd already broken earlier.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:10 pm
Julia immediately began pushing against Emilio. "Put me down! Emilio! I can walk!" she said, and once she was steadily on her feet, she followed after Kaysal and rushed into the kitchen, gasping at the sighed. "Gods, Arueyan!" she said and ran to his side, crouching down next to him, since it wasn't safe to kneel and she held his arm gently, wanting to get the glass out. "Hold still for me okay?" she said softly as she took a hold of the glass, ready to pull it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:16 pm
Arueyan watched his wife enter and crouch down next to him, feeling his arm being held. He sniffed as he looked at her with watery eyes before nodding. "Be careful, Julia." he said softly, watching her carefully. He was still concerned for her health, but he knew his stubborn wife and it was best to let her get the glass out at least.

Kaysal watched, moving about anxiously. He could smell the blood and it was rather nauseating. Kaysal looked up at Emilio, wondering what he was making of this.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:53 pm
Julia nodded and then pulled the glass out of the wound as carefully as she could, believing that the glass was what he had been talking about. She then grabbed a towel from a nearby hook and pressed it firmly to his wound to stop the bleeding.

Emilio watched the scene with worry in his eyes before leaving the room and going over to Derak. "Alright, I need you to complete your first task for me as my squire. The boy in there had fallen and got a cut, he also has a broken arm. Can you heal him?" he asked.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games