Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

galgoon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:23 pm
Conser lays on Kunji's head while Kunji sleeps outside of the class he dreams of a family and having one his dreams hunt him of what he dos not have. he starts to lean sideways and then falls on his side asleep. Conser guards Kunji's body while Kunji is asleep  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:31 pm
((cool, thanks))

erin retracted her ears, and headed off to be the youngest person in algebra III and sat down outside the class to see if anyone was there  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lila1616

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:52 pm
((um sorry guys but i won't be on for a while, well for 2 weeks cause i'm going to japan. sorry. sweatdrop ))

Kaiyo made it to class just before the bell rung. "Phew that was a close one" she thought as she took a seat.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:17 pm
Haki sat through Calculus without movement. He had heard it all before. The intro to Calculus, what they'll be learning that year, a syllabus, all of the usual stuff.

Ugh, I can't wait for Classical Music next period... He thought.  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

galgoon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:30 pm
Kunji sits tho History he heard all about WW2. But what the teacher dos not know that Conser is in his shirt sleeping. Kunji looks out a window to a nother class rooms window and spots someone playing around with a anther student. Looks like fun but Conser needs some sleep he did watch over me and got me up when the bell rang.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:12 pm
((And thus, the world waits for period two XD))

Demetri was waiting around in his advanced english class. It had an interesting introduction, but he didn't think he got all of it. He was too tired. He didn't know how he was going to get through English all year like this...  

rather_bored

galgoon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:14 pm
(( Yep dramallama ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:10 am
erin took notes on the stuff blabberng from her elf teacher's mouth and thought next period is chemistry you'll live and sighed  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:10 pm
(( HOLY CRAP!!!!!! AAAHHH!!!! Sorry guys! I've been painting my house all weekend so I've had no time to update! I'm so glad you all are still continuing on without me! Well those people who sent my their classes I'll post them in a second, as for the story- heheheheheh XD)))

A sudden group of vampires piled into the courtyard that was in the center of the school. Taking rocks, they beamed them at the windows in the surrounding area, shattering them in an instant. They continued this for a little bit, Ialeia no where to be seen.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:15 pm
The window Kunji is looking out of gets shatted by a rock he looks out the window and see's some vampires out there. Kunji jumps out the window and walks up to the vampire group he's about to go in his true form this type of stuff angers him Conser jumps down and stand behind Kunji. any moment the courtyard will be a battle field if Kunji go's into his true form  

galgoon

rather_bored

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:56 pm
Demetri was scribbling down something. He wasn't sure what. He had forgotten the entire point, and was about to try to figure it out when suddenly, a rock came through the window. Well, to say the least he was finally completely awake but that didn't do him much good, considering the epic shock he was in.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:27 pm
A vampire who looks like there leader runs up to Kunji and punches him in the face that sets Kunji off he turn into his true from and stands there the vampires run in fear.  

galgoon

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:46 am
((Sorry for not posting. Me was really sick and couldn't think right sweatdrop ))

Ivan and Nika were in class listening to the teacher and writing notes when ever the teacher wrote on the board. Suddenly a rock shattered the window Nika and Ivan were next to and the rock hit Nika in the head, cutting her. Ivan, now very pissed off, jumped out of the window, after her made sure his sister was ok, and walked up beside Kunji "I always like a challenge when I fight" Ivan said as he started to chase the head vampire of the group.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:55 pm
as a rock came through the window erin smirked and lightly hopped out the window stabbing someone as she came down and motioned to one of the vampires to bring it on  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

galgoon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:11 pm
Kunji's fire armor is burning the ground around him. He then sets the entrace to the school's courtyard on fire so no one and get in or out he slowly walks up to a vampire drawing one of his sword out of his body the sword is made up of flame.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games