Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:56 pm
Tina looked adoring Seth."Aww you're so cute."She pat him on the head his fur so soft.She could barely pay attention to the movie.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:03 pm
Seth did his best wolfy impression of a smile. He stretched, then turned back to his human form, wrapping one hand over Tina's shoulders, pulling her close. "Ok. Wolf form prevents me from communicating." He smiled and kissed her, then turned to the movie in time to get a glimpse of a guy getting kicked in the face. He winced Even i would feel that... He chuckled a little at that and then turned his attention back to her.  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:34 pm
"K."She gave him a smile.She turned back to watch the movie.Until she felt his arm on her shoulder.She was then pulled closer to him.Then he kissed her.Her full attention was on him now.She smile"I owe you a kiss now."She wrapped her arms around his waist then returned a kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:10 pm
"Haha! i suppose so, i'll take it." He smiled at her and leaned his head against her's. "So how did this happen? We come to school, expecting work and boredom and we find love. Very interesting. What did you think when you first saw me?" he laughed this would be good.  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:21 pm
Her head lye on his chest."When I first saw you I thought you were very very hot but I thought you probably wouldn't feel the same way about me."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:24 pm
Seth started laughing. "Really now? Why would you think i wouldn't feel the same way? Your beautiful." He watched her closely. Apparently this girl dosen't own a mirrior...im dating someone so beautiful she is ranked among the gods.  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:51 pm
Her face quickly changed color to red.Stop blushing.She thought to herself. "I..I dunno why I thought that."She replied her arms still wrapped around him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:55 pm
He laughed again. "Well, you don't have to ever think it again." He gave her a loving smile. "I will tell you how beautiful you are everyday you are by my side." He leaned his head against her, kissing her forehead. "Also, the blushing never gets old."  

RhageisMyGame

babyangelgurl81

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:00 pm
neko_erin_san
erin flitted off and returned with a copy of rhymes with witches and said "here ya go" with a smile at the girl
"Thanks."She said smiling at Erin.She took the book then sat back down.She started to read the book that was given to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:38 pm
"Thanks Seth."She looked up at him smiling.Tina almost forgot about the movie.When she looked over she seen it was on the ending credits."We missed the rest of the movie."  

Angelic_Gurl909

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:22 am
"Hmm..?" Seth had completly forgotten about the movie. He looked at it and smiled. "I guess so...well, im sure it was something like the main character beats up the bad guy at the end and gets the girl." He laughed a little. "In my story, i didn't even have to fight the bad guy."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:35 am
Sai found a room with the number she was lookin for. "this is it." she said with a sigh. she kicked open the door and put her belongings in her room and sat on her bed and opened the window and sat on the window sill with her legs coming out the window. "oh the moon and stars are so pretty out here." she carelessly left her dorr open.  

Saii Pie

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:18 pm
This school..holds humans ad I've already seen one.I hate humans.Her thoughts were evil and what she planned on doing was worse.She smirked.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:17 pm
Tina laughed along with Seth."Yep that's right."  

Angelic_Gurl909

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:20 pm
Seth watched her. He sat up and picked her up, moving her off of him. He set her back down on the bed. "I need to go check something real fast. That ok?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games