Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:49 pm
Liava sighed and looked at the ground before looking at her brother with as much distrust as possible. “Okay Laung, but you need to be nice to her!” she said with a warning tone to her voice and then she looked at Selina “I promised that you would see the garden, I suppose I should rest. I’ll wait for you here if you want” Liava said glaring at Laung before she leant back in the chair. Laung didn’t make any comment against Liava and nodded to Selina “I’ll take you to the sunset garden” he said before turning around and starting to walk towards a gate in the tall hedges “It is named the sunset garden because the garden looks like a sunset, it could have been named the sunrise but sunset sounds better to some people so it was named.” His knowledge about the gardens was deep even more so than his sister, yet no one would ask him about it so he would keep quiet most of the time  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:26 pm
Selina nodded. "Alright . . ." she said and followed after Laung, listening to what he had to say. "So does it look more like a sunset or a sunrise?" she asked curiously.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:42 pm
Laung looked at Selina giving a small laugh “what a clever little riddle you have set me Selina” he said before looking at the rising chestnut gate “I don’t think there is a difference between the colors of sunset and sunrise. The only difference between the two is the times and the names” he then stopped before he put his hand on the gate handle “wait .. there is a difference between them, one is gray and one is the fiery red it is known for. Like this garden” he said opening the gate into the garden. The colors of the plants had been placed so it looked like a sea of fire, different plants were set out and even trees had been chosen so it looked like it was on fire.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:32 pm
Selina gasped at the beauty of it and she slowly stepped into the garden, her head turning along with her body, trying to see everything and fearing that there wasn't enough time for her to be able to remember every detail of such a lovely sight. "Holy . . ." she murmurmed breathlessly . . . "It's beautiful . . ."  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:06 pm
Laung nodded at the way that Selina had become breathless at the sight of the garden and kept a smile to himself "do you like it?" he said being slightly vague about "I'll tell the designer that you like it if you want" he said having great difficultly keeping his smile down  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:08 pm
Selina continued to look at the garden, feeling amazed by all the color. "Like it? How can I not?" she murmrued out, rather stunned.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:20 pm
Laung nodded at that "I'll tell the designer then, he'll be pleased by your compilment. I am sure that he will be over joyed that you like it" he sighed and looked at the sun which was high in the sky "apparently it is wonderful in the sunset or sunrise, looks like a fire. We've had more than a few flase alarms due to this garden"  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:48 pm
Selina sighed happily. "It's wonderful now . . ." she murmured softly and then fell backwards to lay on the grass, admiring the scenery around her and the blue sky above. "I never thought a place like this existed . . ." she murmured, smiling happily.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:39 pm
Laung looked at the slender body before him, the sliver hair a mass around her and she looked like the calming moon within the night's fire. His eyes were held captive by what he had never seen before, something new and something that seemed to exalt the garden and the beauty of the person beyond the scale of existance. He almost took a step towards her but then stopped, shaking his head of admiring thoughts. ~It was just a passing thought nothing else~ he thought to himself  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:49 pm
Selina sighed again and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath, taking in the scent of the garden now, finding it wonderful and refreshing. Her eyes opened again. "I wouldn't mind spending more time here . . ." she murmured, her limbs just laying against the grass where they had fallen when she fell backwards. One arm was by her head and the other was a little off to the side while her legs were turned so that her feet were pointing to her right. She was just lost in the splendor of the garden.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:59 pm
((thats one weird dragon *stares at one of your dragons*))
Laung started to breathe a lot harder when she murmered again and turned away from her, he couldn't believe that he was ... no it wasn't possible. He looked back at Selina and shook his head, why was she? He couldn't do it ... he turned and walked back through the gate into the garden leading off the enterance to the castle  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:03 pm
((Which one, the darkgreen dragon with red flowers, the sky dragon, the darkgreen dragon with yellow flowers, or my shield drakling that will die if it doesn't get more clicks.))

Selina noticed that Laung had left and sat up, wondering what was going on. She then followed after him, concerned. "Master Laung?" she asked as she jogged a bit to try and catch up with him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:09 pm
((the Laelira one and you got a season dragon oooo...))
Laung winced visibly when he heard Selina's voice following him, he stepped into the maze enterance that he had just past and then slid around a corner. It was one of the many mazes they had, it was a small one through, asscoited with the sunset garden  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:15 pm
((Hee. I got a rare type of green dragon! ^-^ Most green dragons have red flowers, but Laelira has yellow ones! ^-^))

Selina lost sight of Laung and she stopped. "I wonder if he's okay . . ." she said softly and then decided that it was best for her to leave him alone. She headed back to the sunset garden and started exploring it more than she had at first, taking the time to look at and appreciate all the different plants.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:21 pm
((yep! Where is the dragon? and I clicked on your dragon eggies))
Laung slid down the hedges and placed his head in his hands, his different coloured eyes blinking at the ground. This thoughts were full of what was supposed to be his slave, not someone whom he might love. The thought filled him with the old time rebellion he used to own and he sighed, what would his parents think?  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games