Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nero9295

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:10 pm

he runs foward before jumping in a backward spiral going for her side with one sword as the other goes for her head.
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:44 pm

"OH, way to go, man. You totally left yourself opne with that! ...OOOOH! I wish I were up there!...Gyaah....." Rocky had adriniline rushing through his veins as the battle heated up. He was unaware of the blood red canine teeth that were protruding form his mouth, on fire.

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Yue whined gently, watching as he worried the edge of the vest he was wearing.
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:45 pm

Renamon backed Dimtris away between the fighting line of her and Todd with a quick low-sweep from her powerful leg at his legs. The quick fox held her ground between the divided opponents on each side and fought vigorously back and fourth with Dimtris at the front of her attention, until her mind clicked onto focus to Todd's double-slash.

The Renamon had wasted no time to jolt away from the strike of his swords in her quick-minded evades. She moved backwards away from the ground she held as he drew even closer after most dodged attempts to hit her; showing her effectiveness in her quick physique.

And put her gauntlets to use as guards whenever she was struck from opposite directions at the same time. Although they were heavy she parried the fury of the dual-weapons well enough to strike Todd openly.
In this pressure she quickly learned to smack his blades away by their sides with the weight of her gauntlets, and successfully caught the right one under the lock of her arm tightly before twisting it in her turn around him; holding onto this lock behind him by his arm as he struggled.
User Image
"Argh...that was close. You two caught me by surprise there..."

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

Nero9295

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:34 am

He struggles against her "Damn I almost had you...gah I wish I was faster." He said thinking of a way out of this, after all hand to hand wasnt his speacilty.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:14 am

"She's good." Dimitris grounded him self from the kick and lashed out in the mist of Renamon parrying Todd's blades. He leapt after her as she had her back turned.

Coming into point blank range he jabbed out his elbow aiming for the back of her head for a fierce dragon elbow. The difference was he inverted it by using Renamons tactical spin for more force as wel as a defence from her kicks.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:33 pm

Rocky was on the edge of his seat in excitement. "Wow! These guys are good!" His ears perked up at Yue's whine and he scooted over to him and put his hand on his head. "Don't worry. It'll be over soon." He patted his head in a brotherly fashion as his teeth retreated.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:03 pm

"What is she hurts them; or they get hurt be accident?" He whined a little more and looked at the wolf, eyes filled with worry and a bit of fear.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:07 pm

"You forget; I'm healer too." He says while ruffling his hair. "They'll be ok."
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:56 pm

Yue nods, though still worried as he turns to look back at the screen.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:27 pm

The tall kitsune was careful in his struggle to break free form this difficult lock, and stayed out of range from the his left blade still swinging behind him to reach. Although many have doubted what the female fox could achieve she was incredibly strong, and managed to twist the sword out of grip.

When this struggle was difficult enough to maintain, her sensitive ears picked up the charging footsteps of Dimitri drawing near before he launched himself behind her; in the twirling assault similar to hers.
"Stay still, I need a lift."
In this flash scene clamped her free arm onto Todd's shoulder, and lifted her lower body up in the air with her facing at him. And shot the strike of her shin against the force of his arm in a quick 'bang'; showing they both received impact from such a blow.

And lashed another kick at him from above from her other leg in this silly position to fight, before she released Todd from her grip in her vault over him.
User Image
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:07 pm

In reaching Todd stuned by the acrobatic vault performed on him, he took the blade out of his grappled hand. Dimitris went into full pursuit of the agile fox using Todd in symmetrical leverage pouncing from his other side to steady him.

"I'm not letting you get away from me." In the instant from the leap off of Todd Dimitris Stretches his arm out and counter spins lauching the sword in a spinnign missle carrying the force as Dimitris stops spinning then used opened his hand readying a second powerful claw strike right behind Renamon.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:45 am

The light kitsune flipped through the air with ease the graceful 'flight' to the other side of the roof.
She took her ground in the hard cement a few meters away from the jump-cite, and stood up straight in at a calm posture as the city lights drew around the right side of her fur; giving a faint gold glow.
"That's 'if' you can catch up with m-"

She replied back, but only to be interrupted by the projectile thrown at her that caught her by surprise. She had little but enough time to shift her body out of the direction from Todd's 'chucked' sword, and smirked right back down to him in his miss teasingly...or did he?
With the crossing of her arms and the slow-swaying of her tail as she waited for him to strike, she realized something a bit odd about her very tail.

With a closer look at it she realized that some clumps of fur were literally sliced off by the one side, she stood silent...............until an angered expression flared up across her face; she was furious!

User Image
"You can blast me, and you can bash me, but mess with a woman's fur then you draw the last straw!"
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:23 am

"Oh, snap! I'd better stop this match before it becomes a massacre!" Rocky lept through the window and onto the roof with the same walljump he used earlier. "Allright guys and girl! That's quite enough! I think we've gotten out fill of fighting for now, eh?" Rocky announced through cupped paws. He turned to Renamon and held back a snicker as he saw her tail. "C'mon, then. Lets go inside for a rest, shall we?"

OiginalLimbershadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:42 am

Dimitris swayed back in mid flight a short distance infront of Renamon as he stopped his attack, easing his paw, and turned to Rocky. "Well ok."

Looking around at the ground he spotted it and took it over to Renamon extending his hand out for the nice sparring match. "I got to hand it to you, very agile as well as clever. I had fun."

Then opening his other hand he shows her every strand of hair and motions to hold her tail.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games