Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Charcoal Wraith

Eternal Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:00 am
She blinked quizzically, and stared at the ceiling.

"..Odd. Last thing I remember was being cold..."

Michie shivered, her skin crawling slowly as if an attempt to change appearance.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:15 pm
Danish pulls a blanket out of thin air and covers Michie up. "Then you should probably warm up."  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Charcoal Wraith

Eternal Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:40 am
Michie's cheeks flushed a deep shade of pink, but her expression fell flat.
Her eyes dulled and she seemed unimpressed by the world.

"How did you come to to work here?"

Her voice shifted in pitch, but the tone remained threaded with a harsh note.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:58 am
Danish scratched the back of his head. "Well, the last owner was killed in unusual circumstances and they gave it away to their hundred millionth customer."  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:33 pm
"Weird. Hand in glove with the rest of this town. I think I'll leave before I make things worse..." She shook her head. "You wouldn't want lightning going everywhich way, now would ya?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:21 pm
Danish waved his hands. "Wait wait! Let me get you a water-proof room for the night at a slghtly lower fee!"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:34 am
Looking up from her drink, Areashine noticed that Cad. had left her. She didn't care, he might have been a nice guy, but nonetheless a man. Oh, they were fine and all, at least at a distance. She beheld the scene of a woman being carried into the pub and danish answering all her questions like he would. Curious, she walked up to the stretcher and stood without saying a word, just watching and blinking her cold blue eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:54 pm
"I wouldn't worry it. It never seems to act up when I'm sleeping. Just when I'm awake," enough to lose my temper. she added silently.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:16 pm
"Oh alright..." Danish fishes a key from his pocket. "Room 223 is available." He hands her the key.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:23 am
Michie squirmed uneasily within the cocoon of bandages. Her golden eyes grew harsh, taking on her usual moody appearance. Refusing to actually look to anyone now, she kept her icey glare upon the ceiling.

"Might these linen wrappings be removed soon?"

"I promise to try and not bleed everywhere."

Charcoal Wraith

Eternal Phantom

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:49 am
Danish signalled to the Prinnies and they carted her over to a table with a red cloth over it before removing the bandages.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:36 pm
Out in the streets, lightning flashed, dancing across the cobbles before finally dying. Strange wether, now that that girl was here.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:41 pm
A man in a dark red suit entered the small pub and sat down at a table. He looked around and began to observe the patrons, seeing if there were any prospects in the lot of them. He picked up a sall stack of papers and flipped through the dossiers of those he had been told to keep an eye out for.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:53 pm
he entered in kit form, purring and curling up in a seat, waiting for a water or waitres to arive so he could order a nice, warm mug of hot cocoa  

justice_prime

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:17 pm
The cat chose a good time to enter: lightning hit the street a few feet away from his tail as he came in.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games