Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:46 pm
kabal landed on his hand and got on his feet "pathetic vmapire now i see why john considers u worthless" he said  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:35 pm
"Stop fighting!" Katie came between them, "Knock it off both of you. Luke, if you want to go find John, then go find him. If you come back half dead because John betrayed you, don't say I didn't warn you. But as of now you have no place here. Please leave. Kabal, let's go somewhere else. You've had enough figting for one day. You need some rest. Let's go," she gently pushed Kabal in the opposite direction of Luke.  

Katie Wildheart

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:23 am
" Who say's im gonna allow that " Ember said remembering that they said john would be back.The Tyrant dragon was now towering over the group with his mouth open and a ball of flame swirlin around in this mouth, while he tail raped around chi to protect her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:08 am
chi took a deep breath "STOP FIGHTING" she yelled louder than she ever had before, this was really getting on her nerves "if you have your personal fights take them elsewhere and if someone starts a fight ill rip your soul out and smash it into hell" she said at them all, she was cranky that she hasnt ate yet and she was just all around mad at the immaturity of the group "ARE YOU ALL IN KINDERGARTEN OR SOMETHING?!?!?"  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:27 am
"Chi is right you guys," Katie said. And then she turned to Kabal and whispered, "Besides, when John comes back it's not gunna be in the middle of the night when no one can see him. I have a feeling that the next time he comes back he is going to go all out. And just between you and me, I'm not that good of a fighter. I need some training before he comes back."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:07 pm
Chi sighed in relief "come on we all need to work together to get through this...not to mention im tired" she said and laughed softly and walked to ember and leaned against him lightly wrapping her arms around him "you can stay at my place, weapons and stuff are there and there are enough rooms for everyone, including luke if he dosent fight with kabal"  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:46 pm
kabal smiled "i have no problem" he said lcmaly "well il lbe seein ya im oging back to the temple" he said and wlakedo ut with his hands behind his head  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:20 pm
Luke snarled at the thought with being in the same building as Kabal, but had nowhere else to go, so agreed. He knew it was better than nothing...  

EmoFoxZ

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:27 pm
"good and i can make sure your wounds are healed luke" she said and smiled weakly  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:29 pm
He stared at her expressionlessly. He didn't talk to her much, he barely knew her. But he knew that Chi and Ember had something going on...  

EmoFoxZ

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:32 pm
She rolled her eyes and grabbed embers hand and walked back to her house and set up the guest rooms for people.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:55 pm
He started walking after Chi. He wasn't exactly comfortable with the fact that Kabal would be right across from him, but, he knew as long as he could control that vampiric lust to kill that demon he would be alright.  

EmoFoxZ

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:02 pm
(i have a GUILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its Vampir in Der Nacht and its 100 gold to get in!!!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:04 pm
((Good for you! I'll look into it.))  

EmoFoxZ

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:22 am
Katie followed Kabal to the temple. She put her hand at her neck, "Man, Kabal. You're strong."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games