Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Rooftop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:22 pm
((I'm in an rp so my posts might take a few minutes to get here))
Riiko turned her head as she saw a guy next to her, and she just gave a friendly smile. "No i'm fine, but thankyou"she replied in a kind way, as she looked back up at the moon, her eyes sparkling from the beauty of the night. She turned back to him, bored and not have talked to anyone in a little while yet. "My name's Riiko"she said as she stopped hugging her knees and let them drop to hang off the ledge, as she offered her hand to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:31 pm
((no problem))

Kumizu smiled back. It was good to find someone friendly to talk to, and just relax out here. Again, he set his cane near him and sat next to her.

Instead of shaking it, Kumizu took Riiko's hand and kissed the back of it. "My name's Kumizu. The pleasure is mine." They sat in silence for just a moment, looking at the moon. "So, what are you at Ria for? I mean, your arts."  

Kumizu

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:43 pm
She blushed lightly when he kissed her hand, it had been a while since she had seen a true gentleman. She smiled back at him as she pointed to her bright red fox ears "Well these didn't make me too popular with the humans"she said laughing slightly, though part of that was true, she had never gotten adopted because of her ears. "I can kind of control earth a little bit, but am pretty much an amature, but i'm also here to practice my singing, where i used to be at they said i had a good singing voice"she said smiling at him rembering the ophange. "So how about you?"she asked, in the back of her mind she wondered about his cane but didn't ask, not wanting to spoil the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:58 pm
Kumizu smiled. "I guess I got lucky, I was crea- born with just the jewel." He pointed to his forehead.

"Actually, I have the ability to control water," Kumizu said. "It's the ice and the mist aspects I have trouble with." He looked around, and gathered up some of the dew that was on the roof into the palm of his hand. It seemed to change shape right in the air in front of them. It formed into a small fox, and then he froze it. Kumizu finally presented the palm-sized gift to her. "Keep in mind, that I'm not the best artist but I can shape water and freeze it like that."  

Kumizu

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:05 pm
She looked at amazement at him for a mintue before smiling again "Wow, that's so pretty"she said as she took the frozen fox in her hands. She gave another smile and then said "Ummmm.....hang on"she said thinking about what she could show him. "Okay watch this"she said as she jumped off the large roof and landed on the ground on her feet and got up the next second. "Okay watch this"she said completly unharmed about the jump. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she concentrated, she lowered her hands to the ground and in another minute raised them up. Slowly, a part of the ground near the roof started to rise and then others behind it leading like steps. Confident, she smiled again and walked up the steeps, as she did so however, when she reached the last one, it broke, from being so high up and she fell, but managed to hang on to the roof, she called for his help.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:14 pm
Kumizu watched in amusement as Riiko demonstrated her powers. His smile disappeared, however, when the last step broke. He jumped up, ignoring his cane, and grabbed her wrists, even before she had finished calling him. He pulled her up to safety, but by doing so twisted his bad leg. He gritted his teeth and tried to hide the pain. "Are you okay, Riiko?"  

Kumizu

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:16 pm
She watched in amazement yet again at his fast reflexes "I'm fine, but your not!"she said as she sat down by him worry in her blue/green eyes. "What happend to you???"she asked and then relised that it was nosey of her to ask such a question and he seemed like the type that didn't want to talk about it. "I'm sorry"she said quietly as she looked down at the roof.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:22 pm
"I... don't apologize. I was in an accident that sort of crippled me. You'd think that I'd be able to heal myself, but I can't explain why this is still a problem." He noticed how embarassed she looked, and how she'd turned away. He took her hand. "It's okay. I've learned to live with it, and I'm not ashamed. Don't feel bad." He liked talking to her, he didn't want their conversation to end so soon.  

Kumizu

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:28 pm
Riiko looked back up to him and nodded her head, her cheeks slightly pink, as she looked at his hand on hers and took it away, in a polite way, she got shy randomly around guys at times. She gave him another smile and then turned her attention to her ying-yang necklace that glowed, but when she looked at it, it stopped, she shook her head knowing that it couldn't be what she thought it was, and then looked back up at the moon next to him hugging her knees as she started to shiver. She began to regret wearing the black tanktop and ripped jeans.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:34 pm
Kumizu didn't really know what else to say at this point. When she withdrew her hand, he set his in his lap, looking at her. He noticed her necklace glow, but only for a second. He had no idea what it meant, but she seemed... irked by it.

When he noticed her shivering, Kumizu cursed at himself. Of course he wasn't... well, never wore a shirt unless he had to. All he had were the pants, gloves, and boots. Cold weather didn't bother him, and he hadn't stopped to think it may bother her. "You look cold. Should we go inside?"  

Kumizu

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:38 pm
"Um...no!"she said suddenly looking at him "I mean i don't want you to go inside because i want too"she said preatending that she didn't mind. However her sneeze gave her away, she cursed herself in the back of her mind, and then laughed sheepishly to him, "I guess it wouldn't be so bad..."she said as she stood up and offered her hand to help him up. "Where do you want to go?"she asked him smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:43 pm
He took her hand and used the other to get his cane. As he stood, he let it stay there a second longer, then pulled it back. "Well, it's a bit too cold to go anywhere outside. If we want to stay inside this building, the only place we can go is the lounge. If we go back on campus, we could get something to eat, go to the training hall, music hall, library, greenhouse..." Kumizu didn't exactly want to go anywhere far, considering the time of night, but he decided he would let Riiko decide. "Where would you like to go?"  

Kumizu

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:47 pm
Riiko thought for a second and was slightly tired and also slightly lazy, she didn't really want to go any where else considering most people would wonder why they were out toghther so late. "The lounge sounds good to me"she replied with a smile as she walked out of the room the normal way, not wanting him to see her room, and it was more convient way to leave. ((okay you post first in the lounge, i'll be there in a second))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:06 am
Rei got off the elevator and then in front of her was some stairs. she walked up the stairs and soon arrived on the rooftop. she looked around and sighed. It was a nice day and the perfect day for artwork. she walked up to the edge of the rooftop that was closest to her.

Rei sat down on the edge of the rooftop, her feet hanging over the edge. She then placed her sketch book on her lap and took out the pecil from the loops. She opened the sketch book up to the first empty page. she then looked at the scenery around her and waited for when inspiration would hit her.

It hit her when she found herself looking at a cloud, the cloud had looked like a cat. She soon found herself sketching out a person with wings. the wings resembled angel wings and the figure began to resemble a female. at the person's side was a cat or what would be a cat. it would take rei a while to get the shapes of everything just right before she would start to fill in the minor details  

kari_mimi2001

StormyWeasel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:03 pm
Lia smiled as she climbed up onto the cool rooftop. The morning air washed over her and she felt refreshed. The rays of sunlight hit her face, almost as if the sun itself was saying goodmorning. Lia clapped her hands few times as she got ready to make all of this morning bliss go away.
"Here I go Rini. Some raining coming right up!"  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games