Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:14 pm
the knife flew out of erks hand desapering in a wink as the little creature sou sou just stood there, staring.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:49 pm
Loryn looked at her sword lodged in the ground. "Unfair that i am unarmed and you are armed."  

Lori Naoi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:34 pm
"Unfair that your organization tries to dominate an entire city for your own greedy purposes... and your horse stole my fovorite knife." He made a uick change of aim, and shot her sword, causing it to flip into the air and land with a bounce several yards away. "Its all a matter of prepairedness, my dear. And my military experience ensures I always am so." he said matter of factly, slowly moving at a loose diagonal towards her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:29 pm
little sou sou blinks and the jarian symbol apeared in the air instantly forming a box of air around erk to keep him from causing trouble
and fetched loryns sword for her  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:11 am
Loryn waved her hand at sou sou. "Don't interfere." she said seriously. "You assume i'm unprepared...i don't need weapons."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:26 pm
sou sou nodded and walked away from the battle letting the shell around erk die away  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:48 pm
Erk strained against the barrier, summoning from deep within him a forsaken potion of strength. He tore through it only shortly before the barrier faded. He then clutched his head with one hand, breathing heavily, "Got... to avoid... that..." He backed away slowly, taking a defensive stance. However, he took the time to shout at the creature, "Can I at least have my knife back, its one of a kind. Gift from my comanding officer." He stamered the last part.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:11 pm
little sou sou rolled her eyes and the knife apeared in erks hand with a tag attached
Quote:
Weapon Registration Number # 16782432
Item: Knife

Warning: Keep from reach of children

Have a Nice Day biggrin

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:54 am
Loryn took the sword sou sou had given her and struck it into the ground. "I believe this is were we left of."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:13 am
((So wait... am I the only one in the Mecha?))  

Kieron Simato

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:03 pm
A younger soldier raises his pulse rifle to fire, but Hassi raises his hand.

"Both combatants seem honorable. It's best not to interfere."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:06 pm
((At the moment, yes. Feel free to take advantage of the shop, Erk did even tell you to))

"Yes, it is." in a single fluid motion Erk sheathed the knife, and instead readied his hammer. "I perfer to refrain from getting bloody." he assumed a defensive stance, "A honorable duel then?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:07 am
Loryn nodded and held her hands forward, showing nothing in them, but a sinister smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:46 pm
"Magic, or are you just a pugalist?" Erk dashed forward, swung his hamer ate one of her arms, then tmbled to one side.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:47 am
She jumped back. Loryn shook her head. "Niether really...Just waiting for the right moment."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games