Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:15 pm
((Not nessarliy Zann, The assassin's have been all over the place lately, Jedi told me who was leader a while back. But about the conversation part, I'm willing to listen, just follow Rahenno to cloud.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:21 pm
((Oh ok then well it's fine. And ok then, will do so blaugh ))  

iZann

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:33 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

Pyro looked at Rahenno and took a seat near him "so Rah...what going on" pyro said looking at the two other men and masumi

User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline
User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:40 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

Pyro looked as Rahenno vanished so he followed and dissapeared leaving a trail of fire heading to the cloud

User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline
User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

pyro hasu

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:24 pm
He nods, alittle dissappointed for he had one last thing to say, but oh well. He departed the same way Rahenno did.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:17 am
Kami was silent for a moment, then he facepalmed himself with agony.
"These peoples....." He muttered with somewhat amused voice.
"Anyways Masumi did you think about my offer ?"  

3Rton

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:32 am
Masumi sighed as she returned back to her desk and sat down. Not even getting a moment alone with her husband. "Sure Kami, you can be a member of grass." She said somewht not caring since she was depressed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:46 pm
Stepping lightly into the area just outside of the office, Jono attempted not to attract too much attention, but his efforts were often pointless because of his large rice hat. Somewhat excited that he was back to live his own will, he still had certain duties which needed to be carried out as he continued to walk forward. As he made his way into the office, he tried to retain a polite manner as he spoke, "Hello? Is the Kusakage present?"

Fanoto

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:21 pm
User Image

Shoku arrives at the office and hears a whole bunch of people talking inside, instead of being a bug to the kage she writes a note and shoves it into her bird when she takes her hand out of the clay bird she has a chunk full of clay which she molds into a ladybug. This lady bug has the note inside it.
The note reads:

Hello Masumi Kage-sama. It is me Moriiumu Shokuru. I am back from the Chuunin exams and have passed, Vrail wasn't so lucky last I heard. I made some new friends in the Snow Village, one actually from the cloud or mist. I will be at one of the training grounds doing some training. If you need me for anything it would be my pleasure to help

Sincerely,
森井有夢 色る 

After she has dropped the lady bug off she makes a handsign and it shrinks to the size of a real lady bug then crawls underneath the door and crawls its way to the Kages desk. Once there Shoku makes another handsign and it grows in size so the lady bug can be seen, it spreads its wings to reveal the note inside. Shoku then walks off to the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:08 pm
Fanoto
Stepping lightly into the area just outside of the office, Jono attempted not to attract too much attention, but his efforts were often pointless because of his large rice hat. Somewhat excited that he was back to live his own will, he still had certain duties which needed to be carried out as he continued to walk forward. As he made his way into the office, he tried to retain a polite manner as he spoke, "Hello? Is the Kusakage present?"

"Speaking." Masumi said simpley turning to the young man who walked in.  

Masumi H Dekata

Fanoto

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:19 pm
Bowing to pay his respects towards the Kusakage, he began to speak while his eyes met the ground, "Hello Kusakage. It is a privilege to meet you." Rising back up so that his eyes were now even with Masumi's, he spoke once more, "I am Jono Akako. A Chuunin from Sunagakure. I have come on a personal mission, unrelated to Suna, to find one who is called Lenon. I had heard that he chooses to reside in this village and would like to inquire his location if it wouldn't be too much of a hassle."

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:49 pm
Kemai walked into the office looking around for the kage and stud there tell he was admitted to talk to the kage so not to dis honer  

fire assasin8

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:35 pm
"I'm afraid I don't know that information. As a Sannin of Grass he is free to come and go as he pleases and I believe he currently out of the village. If you would like to wait in the village til his return, you may." Masumi said offering for him to stay here until Lenon returns.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:04 am
*sigh*
these new age young peoples..
"Very well." Kami muttered and left the office.  

3Rton

Fanoto

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:02 am
"Thank you for all your help. I shall depart from the village shortly, but will leave a clone that shall speak to him. It was very nice meeting you." Jono said as he made sure to speak as pleasantly as he could while not sounding like a woman. As he turned around, he quickly made a few seals. From all of the various clothed packs placed around Jono's body, sand began to pour out and continue on ahead of him. Eventually, enough collected to form a second Jono made purely of sand. Taking out a scroll, Jono entrusted his clone with it as he also handed him one of his radios to keep in contact. Giving one last unheard word of advice, Jono and his clone went separate ways.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games