Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:16 pm
The clone fell, twisting it's body to avoid the kunai as it made it's desent. "So you followed me here, huh?" The clone turned to Shihan, ignoring the man who threw the kunai.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:33 pm
After Shihan was brutally punched, he got up and saw Ryoko. "Brother!"  

The Health Potion

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:34 pm
₪₪₪
Ĉнιгυ Ǻκι
Academy Student

Sitting meekly in a lone chair just about as far away from the males as possible was Chiru Aki. Her pale hair framed her features and laid a sharp contrast to the dark oculus set above the three dot pairs of pink birthmarks. The marks were symbols of her fertility and her own personal haunting. Due to the traditions of her clan, in six years Aki will be sought out by suitors so that there part of the clan will thrive. Unfortunately for the young academy student, having a child would be her biggest nightmare come true. This has caused her to become terrified of men and view them all as predators.

And so, with her heart thumping like a bird’s Aki remained far from the men and boys with her nose shoved in a "Ninjutsu Basics!" book trying desperately to crack the code of transformation. Maybe, just maybe, if she got it she could pass her tests and get out of the male filled area. Nervously Aki gnawed on her bottom lip, apprehensive of the situation.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:35 pm
Katsu kicked Shihan in the stomach."Keep working"Katsu yelled."god this is fun" Katsu muttered in a laugh.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:39 pm
Ryoko caught the foot. "I'd appreciate if you didn't harm my little brother for your own pleasure"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:42 pm
"And so we have more people." Shiro walked up to the new girl dug into a book and pulled it down so he could get a look at her face. "So you are new too huh? Well you won't learn anything from those books. Come on and lets try a transformation jutsu." He then stood back, did the signs slowly for the new girl and transformed into an exact copy of her before changing back. ((two attempts.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:43 pm
"Well, I don't hurt him for my pleasure, I hurt everyone for my pleasure"Katsu said"I say, blame shiro, he knew I'd hurt him but he let me train him"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:48 pm
"Everyone will not include him. Got it? "  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:54 pm
₪₪₪
Ĉнιгυ Ǻκι
Academy Student

"Eep!" The squeak emitted from her tiny frame as one the men walked over and pulled the book down from her furtive sight. Frightened by the occurrence her hands released the book sending it clattering to the ground. Quick as lightning Aki leaped up from her seat and took five steps away from the Sensei. With her hands balled together and pressed over her fretting heart she listened as the Sensei spoke and methodically preformed the transformation jutsu.

"Y-yes, Sensei." The meek stutter was followed by a hard swallow. She gave a nod, sending her white hair scattering about. Timidly Aki formed the seals and released the chakra, but to no avail. Frowning she glanced at the man for a brief second then quickly down to the ground. Her hands slumped down from their position in front of her mouth to her chest. She didn't like the situation, not at all.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:54 pm
"Well that's rude, not like i'm trying to kill him"Katsu said"I mean, if i wanted to kill him he'd be dead".  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:59 pm
"Well that isn't good. Try again." He said giving out a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:00 pm
Ryoko smiled cheerily. "And then you'd be dead. Do I have permission so beat you for my pleasure?"  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:03 pm
"Sure, but i trained myself to be immune to pain"Katsu said"Unless you kill me, that will hurt a lot".  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:08 pm
A clone of Lenon's walked past the field. Seing the commotion, it stopped. Watching for a little, he saw and heard everything. It frowned and walked over to Shiro. "Won't learn anything from those books?! You know, I taught myself with those books and look what's happened to me!" He stretched out his arms.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:10 pm
₪₪₪
Ĉнιгυ Ǻκι
Academy Student

Giving another couple of nods Aki replaced her hands to their rightful place and went through the sequence again. This time she put all her concentration into the jutsu. She blocked her mind from worrying about the men and pictured being home with her mother. She imagined snuggling into her mother's peach blonde hair and escaping this world.

With an impressive 'poof' Aki's body was replaced the towering one of her mother's. She stood garbed in the flower patterned kimono that was traditional of the older women to wear. The soft blonde hair of the forty year old woman lay gently upon her shoulders. Dark eyes that would have looked wise and old were surprised, young, and excited. After a couple of seconds there was another poof and Chiru Aki was herself again. However, her eyes were still excited. "Sensei! I did it!" A grin broke her face as her hands clapped together. Aki had broken from her shell of fear without realizing. She jumped right back into the fear as someone else came sauntering over and began stating something about books. Terrified the young student backed away slightly.

EDITED  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games