Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:27 am
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo was not intending to decapitate Akira's arm so the slice was slow and easily evaded. "I guess this will work too." Nelo said as he stabbed the flesh with the sheath of Dark Slayer then he extended it towards Hideo's mouth.

"Eat it." He said with no emotion then he faced Akira. "You are good, I think its better if we worked together." he said as he stopped the chakra flow into the Dark Slayer blade and pointed it down however it was still pointed at Akira's leg.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

((I have a deal with you. You, me , Aless and Havoc... lets make a squad?.. I know you are not a grass nin but see it my way. Havock there has the raijin blade and his bloodline will soon make him a monster ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:52 am
User Image
Akira Fujita

Akira noted that the blade was pointed towards him. Akira thought about it for awhile and nodded a bit. His face suddenly showed less, to almost no emotion. Akira started to stuff the iron sand back into his pack seeing that the fight was over but still left an amount outside, about as much as the volume of his own body. He waited Hideo's reaction.

___
-2 genin
-1 chunin
-3 total

((I originally intended to be alone... but meh... It be boring to be alone XD... + you aint bringing AC,AB,Anzu,Stalk with you?))

User Image  

Bloodfang23

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:06 pm
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"I'll work with you." Hideo said as he broke out of the sand, he was hiding some strength and just decided to use it now. He quickly grabbed the flesh ripping it apart with his bare hands and he kept some for later his mouth opened relieving a set of razor sharp teeth and he bit down and ate it.

"I guess I already succumbed to the insanity common for my bloodline." He said as he narrowed his eyes and grinned. "Mind if I take blood from the two of you, I need to be as powerful as I can to help you."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJdnrNZ0g9U

((18 You are going to feed me Ice till I'm powerful enough to stand alone? Thats a good idea, Blood you seem to be close to Alice we need a puppeteer in our GIANT squad.

I already proposed the idea to them and well... if the current akatsuki wont do their job once we get high enough ranks we will join akatsuki and do their job for them
So far I've convinced Nelo,Aless,YOU,myself,AB,AC,Anzu,kaze and stalk. Obviously we need a green light from BB and just to make sure nothing goes wrong...

I've decided that we need to remove the other person with my bloodline ... BB will take care of that dont worry she is a bit of a hard head if she makes one more thing to piss off the crew I'd sudgest to BB I put her RPC in guild prison ... so the prison actually does something and if she RP out of prison I'll personally do the RPC killing or banning.

I've decided to become a more hands on V.C. I suppose no one is against me doing my job right?

Oh and one more thing. Ronnel you are a lazy and sloppy RP'er ... I could have killed your rpc if it werent for that rule, since you decided to go inactive on me I'll RP out of the sand if you decided to finally do something I will be glad to show you I can kill you with an academy RPC with Nelo's help off course, but only to follow the rules.

So with Kai's corpse that makes... err three people and once the two of you agree thats five.))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:54 pm
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

"We will visit the kage about making you part of this village. For now have fun just dont bite my entire arm off." Nelo said as he rolled up his sleeve and stretched out his left arm towards Hideo.

"Lucia can you please go to kage-sama and inform him for us?" he asked with a sweet smile which was only shown in the presence of Lucia.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

Ice_Cubex

Alessdmence

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:41 pm

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

Lucia pulled out a canteen and cut herself bleeding into the canteen till it was about full then she wrapped cloth around her arm to stop the bleeding.

"I'll be fine." she said with a smile and she started to walk towards the office.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo did not bite but simply cut Nelo with the katana and drank that blood. He continued to grin.

"I'll soon change personality and be more sadistic due to this." He explained as he sheathed his katana but he kept the wrapped katana sheathed, there was something special about it.

((18 ))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:50 pm
Nelo Angelo

Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo flinched then rolled his sleeve back down. "So are you in?" he asked Akira then he fixed his hair back up it got slightly messy during the fight against akira.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:09 am
Bloodfang23
User Image
Akira Fujita

Akira looked at Hideo and sighed. It seemed like he sorta had his blood lust... but was just polite about it. Akira held out his arm towards Hideo. Akira then noticed Nelo talking to him... asking if he wanted to join. Akira Nodded his head to the left and right. Akira sighed and just nodded. He was not one to always talk.

User Image

Bloodfang23

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:37 am
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo used his katana and cut into the arm drawing some blood, he decided to fill first another small vial he found in the hospital then he decided to drink the rest that was spilling out.

He opened his pack and then took out some clean clothes and went to the washroom, his current ones were drenched in the blood Nelo spilled when they fought and he folded them back into his pack.

He started wearing the clothes, it was slightly looser. It belonged to his father actually and even though those clothes were relatively clean they still had a smell of blood.

He came back and faced the rest of them with a smile. "Nelo, the man you just beat is about to be our teacher. You are just a better fighter naturally but this boy already killed someone."

((18 ))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:49 am
User Image
Akira Fujita

Akira noticed that Hideo was still sane in a sense... but asking for blood from someone so suddenly was kinda... not bloodlust... but still... he saw that Hideo was even more blood thirsty than himself. Akira drew his arm back toward his body and licked the wound dry. He then heard Hideo's comment of him killing someone... might as well come clean he thought. Akira reached into his pack and took out Kai Kou's head. He drove his fingers into the jaw area and neck area from behind the head. He then made the head move and cackle. He grinned and waited for anyones response. Akira then put the head back in his pack... He did not want it eaten... it was his trophy.

User Image  

Bloodfang23

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:57 am
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo only laughed seeing the amusing head. "Careful, not everyone is as insane as me." He said knowing well that killing someone is not a good thing.

He started smiling as he walked out of the door. "I will follow the girl, maybe the kage needs to see me to accept me." he said as he then he walked away. He was strangely calm about everything almost like he had a plan.

((17 ))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:30 am
User Image
Akira Fujita

Akira followed awhile after Hideo... things were getting interesting for him to say the least.

User Image  

Bloodfang23

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:26 pm
Vrail walked in, having gotten his ear away from Aki and was now holding her hand. He hated the hospital more than anything. Being there was like being in hell. He had had too many near death ecperiences.
He wondered what he would have to do now that he had made it this far.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:27 pm
Aki entered the hospital, her hand in Vrail's. She looked apologetically at her husband as she waited for Toshiko to arrive. She knew he didn't want to be here. She didn't either. Aki sighed and let go of his hand and somwhat dejectedly stuck her hands in her pockets. She looked down at her feet as she leaned against the entrance. Her neck and shoulders felt sore. The jounin took a hand out of her pocket and began to apply pressure to the aching muscles on her neck in hopes of relieving the annoying feeling.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games