Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:33 pm
((Well there you have it. Either way I am going back to my training. I watched this to try and fight/kill someone and it grew into this.))
After watching what just happened, Shiro didn't say a word. He simply got back on his pet and they ran back to the spring to continue training.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:34 pm
((Thanks for clearing it up, just one departing question. At the moment, I believe I have two Jounin-ranked moves and am only Chuunin (taking Exams on Sat and everything like Jims was supposed to), so I was curious if you wanted me to get rid of one of them for the time being?))  

Fanoto

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:40 pm
((Yes drop one))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:41 pm
((Okay, all I needed to know. Thank you for providing an appropriate response. Now I'll stop spamming the thread.))  

Fanoto

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:10 pm
(One last question: With Desert Coffin, How come Genin can just side step it? It will be the one that I keep. But still, how can they side step it if it starts at their feet? I know it sounds god moddish but that is how the jutsu works.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:26 am
((k before i get in trouble and soemone rants at me i have an S-Ranked jutsu that was boosted up to that level by a moderator and he said i could use it but at great cost that's ok right?))  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:45 am
(This is why people don't play at NUR. None of the crew have any idea what the hell other crew think. Masumi thinks that people that are Chuunin are C rank, but yet genin use C rank all the time. The crew and VC need to get there s**t together.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:41 am
((It isn't about the letter of the jutsu, but the rank. Masumi already said that before. It may be a C rank, but is it considered Genin rank?))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:03 pm
((Well this guild has got problems but what doesn't people complain to much moderators are doing their best, so i try the best i can to lisen and don't god mod sure the moderators make mistakes but so does everyone so really don't get so mad, roleplaying forums are supposed to be fun or at least give someone inspuration for a story or drawing and im not saying im any better sure i complain but im trying not to))  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:56 pm
katsuro wandered out of the msit and headed towards the gates  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:54 pm
NUR

User Image Shoku jumps down from the tree branch and runs down the trunk she has been concentrating on her chakra for some time now and is finally able to concentrate it solely on the soles of her feet where she is able run a tree and even stop at will so she is standing completely horizontal....She jumps down from the tree and lands on the grass smiling. she had read over an interesting jutsu that she has wanted to learn and begins making the handsigns. [1/5]

Not alot happens and Shoku is a little upset she stomps her feet and pouts a little then focuses, she focuses and focuses and concentrates her chakra into the grass [2/5]

After quite a bit of time concentrating, Shoku feels a blade of grass harden next to her big toe (she wears sandals) She focuses on just this one blade of grass but nothing happens but it hardening. [3/5]

"This is tough!" Shoku yells out then makes her handsigns once again and focuses her chakra into the blade of grass, suddenly another piece in front of her hardens and they both grow alittle longer so it would be like stepping on a nail or something if someone waled over them. [4/5]

Finally she lets the jutsu rest for a second the blades of grass fall back to their normal state, Shoku gets the serious eyes and makes a couple handsigns she focuses her chakra into a burst and suddenly those two blades of grass harden and sprout up quickly so they are the size of about 2 katanas!
"Yay I did it!" Shoku smiles and does a ittle celebration dance then checks that jutsu off her list of things to do.[5/5]

Kusa Kasui Tachinoboru (Grass Spike Rising)
By focusing a large amount of chakra into a few blades of grass, the user is capable of causing those blades of grass to harden and suddenly grow, piercing their victim. One blade of grass per rank is capable of being manipulated (2 at chunin, 3 at Jonin, 4 at Kage).  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:16 pm
jims oreo
(This is why people don't play at NUR. None of the crew have any idea what the hell other crew think. Masumi thinks that people that are Chuunin are C rank, but yet genin use C rank all the time. The crew and VC need to get there s**t together.)

((Well if they do, do C rank all the time they are WRONG. Lets look at the chart

E rank: Academy Studen
D rank: Genin
C Rank: Chunin

Hmm, seems like your the one that needs to get your s**t together. And if you don't like it you can just leave, one less rule breaker around that spams of a stream of S rank and Jonin level jutsu when he just a chunin.))  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:56 pm
NUR

((Rawr stop your arguing ありがと))
User Image
Shoku Looks through the scroll of grass jutsus once again and looks at an interesting jutsu in which she practices the handsigns thoroughly.
"Oh this will be so cool, It's just the other jutsu." She smiles and practices the handsigns more and more. [1/5]

She tried to do the jutsu once but messes up on the handsigns then facepalms herself
"ばか(baka=idiot)" She says with her eyes closed remembering the handsigns she focuses her chakra [2/5]

Finally getting the handsigns right she focuses a burst of chakra into the grass and only like 3 or 4 blades of grass get hard and spikey. Very much disappointing and not the result Shoku was looking for. [3/5]

She practices it again bursting her chakra in a larger amount this time all the grass in a two foot radius around her gets all hard and spikey like nails one even cuts her toe "Ahhh!" [4/5]

She tries this once more time bursting lots of chakra into the grass around her and 20 ft radius around her gets spikey like bunch's of nails or pins, this time she does not cut her toe but leave the area immediately under her feet normal She does a little dance then almost looses her balance and almost falls over on the spikey grass "こわいい(kowaii=scary)" Shoku releases the jutsu and relaxs on the nice soft grass.[4/5]

Kusa Ihara no Jutsu (Grass Thorns Skill)

A variation of Kusa Fushido. By sending a strong wave of chakra through the ground, the user is able to strengthen, stiffen, and sharpen grass within a small area, turning a field of grass into a field of needles. Although the grass is will harm ally and foe alike, the user is capable of flattening certain areas to allow him and allies to move around.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:07 pm
NUR

User Image Laying on her back, Shoku looks to the sky watching clouds, seeing how they form into all sort of strange and wonderful shapes and contimplating the meaning of life and what is her goal? how will she be perceived in the future? How will she perceive and prove herself? watching these clouds remind her of a moment during the Chuunin exams..."I should go see her...ya I love this village, but I need to see the world still!" Shoku springs to her feet then whistles and her clay butterfly lands next to her. She pets the butterfly and steps on the butterfly flies off into the horizon while a small spider crawls towards the kages office  

Eris5

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games