Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:34 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir immediately dived down underwater to avoid the brute force of the blast. Wind formed order his feet and he sky rocketed out of the springs towards Shoku. "THAT'S IT! I'M GOING TO SKULL ******** THIS b***h INTO OBLIVION!"

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh7h5FOFlyc  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:38 pm
User Image
Vrail Hatake

Vrail quickly got out of the water. He wanted to help Shoku but didn't know how.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:40 pm
Katsu looked up immediately and smiled as he started a jutsu and sent three flaming dragons towards Fenrir. Katsu aimed to of the dragons to the side and turned them to attack him from three sides.

((Katon Hidora no Jutsu: Katon:Hydra technique))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:50 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir neared Shoku but found himself suddenly hit by the dragons. He fell through the sky, but kept an eye open, watching for which part of the village Shoku was heading. He smirked as he fell through the trees.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:56 pm
"That was kinda easy"Katsu scratched his head"Vrail, go find where he landed and capture him for assault on a grass ninja, if he resists, beat him up a bit, always works".  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:59 pm
User Image
Areku walked away as his eyes turned back to normal as he headed where he thought Fenrir would appear next.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:03 pm
User Image
Vrail Hatake

Vrail vanished and appeared next to Fenrir "I came to kill you." he said proudly.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:10 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir grinned while laying on the forest floor. His burns were already being healed. He made a quick handsign, "Get in line." Fenrir vanished in a gust of wind.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:12 pm
User Image
Vrail Hatake

Vrail watched as he left "Well that sucks."

Hatake Family Tanto

((EDITED))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:19 pm
Katsu looked up a little and saw the chidori and got up and created poison grass clones. "this is taking to long, if Vrail doesn't get him, capture him"Katsu said after he added the immobilizing poison to his clones.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:38 pm
((He says he tellaported away!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:41 pm
((Since you obviously won't take anything I say with any legitimacy, I'll put the proof in front of your face.

Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill)
Description: An ability which allows the user to transport from one area to another in a gust of wind. The user has to have been to the area before, and be able to sense the location with his own chakra before being able to transport himself there. This means that the distance is limited to about one mile. This jutsu can only be used to escape combat, and may not be used in the same post if the shinobi has attacked or defended. ))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:44 pm
((Makes sense, I didn't have anything against it, just so you know, and I'm thinking of killing this character, any ideas?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:46 pm
User Image
Vrail Hatake

Vrail looked over at the kid "Hmm... who are you and why dod you want to kill me?" he asked kindly.

Hatake Family Tanto

((Seriously dude... You need to stop, before someone bans you.))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games