Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:09 pm
User Image

Andrew Uchiha Of Rain..

Andrew appeared and got in front of Pyro and formed hand signs and a clone appeared and ran back to cloud and he formed another set of hand signs. "Microwaves," he said as he pulled a kunai out sending Raiton chakra threw it and pointed to Pyro arm heating it up.

(( the jutsu will heat your arm umm destroy tissue and muscle if i get it to get warmers))

I'll Die trying to help my village

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:05 pm
Koisu Nara
(Nice call Wings. I will be here as soon as I am done fighting the Raikage. And if we get the chance to, we should kill Pyro. That way I can just finish off his sister quickly without having to watch my back... dammit I can't kill her. Z won't let Koi.)

(wtf u cant kill my bro and if u do and she finds out then thats 2nd stage 4 her and how did teddy find)  

Rockgirl809

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:08 pm
(( Umm Wings sent a clone to tell us about Pyro, i do not know him for reals and yea we can all three of us ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:12 pm
User Image

Andrew Uchiha Of Rain..

(( Seig how im a Uchiha with 3 dotted and know is every move coming, Wings is in demon form, and Koi is a tendrill and nara so he is gonna die sorry))

Andrew looked at Jason and looked how he transformed and knew he had a demon inside him. " Aye kid wanna us to help, I got another guy coming over, We should kill him and get this over with," he said as he activated his 3 dotted sharingan knowing the next move of the akatsuki.

I'll Die trying to help my village

User ImageUser Image

teddy_byakuga

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:14 pm
Koi ran towards the gates silently. As he crept up behind Pyro, he stood straight up. He then made the proper seals and a shadow possession shot from his body. As the shadow possession shot out, his body unstitched itself, everything but the arms. The back tendrills went upwards creating a Peacock wall, making the shadow shoot faster and farther. The front tendrills shot towards the Akatsuki member making a large shadow.

[posting order: Teddy, Jason, Me =>> Pyro]

(K, so Pyro. I am attacking you from the behind. MY tendrills are going for you. Also my shadow is attacking you, trying to possess you.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:19 pm
( So basically we are gonna kill him on spot : D... ummm i can his arm his has no tissue it if well screwed ))  

teddy_byakuga

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:23 pm
((Pyro is talking me right now and he said:
Wings: He said you cant see his ring because his hands were cover by his gloves.
To teddy and Jimms: You to meet as well leave because your getting killed.
and teddy WINGS NEVER MADE A CLONE.
This is every thing Pyro told me.
And this is from me, we need to talk to the kage first. if you come even close the village, the gates will attack you.))

Rahenno came to the gates and pulled the two genin through to the Kages office. "We need to speak with the kage before we act."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:27 pm
(( YEA HE DID HE EVEN POSTED IT TO GOSH, Well this is hell an i sent a pm about this to Masumi saying about the fight ))  

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:28 pm
pyro hasu
TheWingsOfTheGods
Jason hand fell back to his side, "yeah, nice meeting ya," he said, walking back into the village, "oh yeah, next time you try to hide that your akatsuki, dont forget the ring," he said, holding up his left hand. as he performed the earth clone jutsu, sending it to cloud.

(I NEVER PUT MY HAND OUT SO HOW THE HELL CAN YOU SEE ME ******** HAND ITS IN MY FREAKIN GLOVES)

(( Yep , plus we will know if you go back and edit to , you never stated any gloves i read the page ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games