Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:24 pm
Daron Ookami
User Image
"Never back down!"

Daron read the words. "Dammit... Daron muttered to himself. I'm sorry but I've got something to do." With those words Daron threw the small baggy he had hidden into the bathroom and jumped out the window disappearing into the sky.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:25 pm
(( Bahtroom, Why not the kitchen.... So if someone walks in and sh*ts all over it... ow well ))  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:28 pm
((because it's in the bathtub XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:35 pm
Daron Ookami
User Image
"Never back down!"

Daron flew through the window ran into the bathroom grabbed the baggie and placed it under his coat. "Sorry about that are you ready?"  

FullbusterOrleans

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:37 pm
User Image
Sona [S]ontei
Nibi|Sand|Chunnin|Kitty of the desert!

xxx"Yes, lets go." She said taking his hand with a smile.

User Image
Kai, The kitty of a kitty!
Closed off from love, I didnt need the pain. Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain. Time starts to pass before you know it youre frozen.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:04 am
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara headed up into her dorm room and shut the door behind her. She grabbed a little ruksack and began filling it with things she would need. Among those things was a couple kunai, some water, bowls of ramen, money, and of course a journal and penchil. That was only so she could jot down the interesting things that she saw on her way. Once she was all packed, Amara headed out of the dorm rooms and towards the gate.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:56 pm
Daron smiled and took and as they walked out the door he flipped the light switch and one of his grass clones whom had been watching fro mthe tree outside his dorm jumped through the open window shut and locked it then locked the door from the inside with thirteen different locks.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:07 pm
[[post in the food place thingy xP]]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Shaii Wolfe

Wheezing Genius

4,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:11 pm
~*Moriko Matsushita*~
"I can't remember the last time I cried..."

User Image Unpacking her bag and setting Aka on the floor, Moriko streched and sprawled out across her bed. More that anything, she wanted a nap. And that was just what she was going to get. It took a mere two minutes for her to finally lose conciousness.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

”I wish to peer into that mind of yours…”

Tetsuo entered his room and put the scroll on the table before turning around and heading out towards the Kage's office.

”Let’s see what I can pick apart”

Havok-Trance

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:52 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio didn't stop his fast-pace walking until he and Makoto had made it inside his dorm. As soon as they entered Yukio shut the door behind them and barred the door shut with the ten plus locks he kept on it. Only once they were all locked did he finally turn to Makoto, shouting, "Are you trying to get us killed!?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:55 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"What are you talking about?! Shoko happens to be my good friend!"Makoto said, recalling the brief moments they had spent together."Can I borrow some clothes?"

((good night, i have to go to sleep))

User Image
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

Crimson Remedy

Shaii Wolfe

Wheezing Genius

4,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:29 am
~*Moriko Matsushita*~
"I can't remember the last time I cried..."

User Image Moriko began to pack. It had been a few days since she had been to Amegakure. Once she wasall set, she headed out to the gates.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:11 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Well I hate to be the one to break this to you, honey, but your "good friend" is a MASS MURDERER!" Yukio backed off a little after saying that, fearing that he may have come off a little too strong. Now that he stopped though, he was finally able to notice how Makoto looked. Her drenched clothes clung to her skin, and the obvious stretches in those clothes showed off more of her skin than usual. Yukio's face turned red as he said, "I'll...t-try to find you some clothes now." He started looking around, and also realized that this would be the first time that Makoto had seen where Yukio lived. The entire dorm was like a library. Dozens of shelves stacked every wall, all of them filled with books, and even more piles of books covered almost every inch of the floor. Yukio had to skillfully step in the few open spots of rug left to maneuver himself around the room to his drawer. He opened it and more paper bursted out like an overstuffed closet. "Damn, I forgot I always use paper for my clothes."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:24 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto stood there shivering in Yukio's room."W-what do you mean?"She said."Shoko was so nice."

User Image
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games