Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:48 pm
Daron jumps towards lenon out of the water, he unsheathes his katana and swings it stopping at lenon's throat he lands beside lenon. "I wouldn't dare cut off your head. Even though you wouldn't die." Daron sheathes his katana and walks towards the exit. "Good bye! I hope we can play around again sometime."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:02 pm
Lenon chuckled. Daron remembered. He had stood still for that reason that he couldn't die from a wound to the neck. He looked over at Shima and his staff came back to him. "You know, you're name is long. I'm going to call you Shima." He slipped into the water.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:06 pm
Shimahamaru chuckled and said "There's a reason that I told you to refer to me like that when we met." He then stripped his clothes and eased into one of the more steamed areas of the springs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:10 pm
Lenon chuckled. "I missed that part." He looked at the water, sad. He couldn't feel the relaxing water on his body. He was afraid of scaring his student by the way his body was made, so he kept his clothing on.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:14 pm
(I thought that you had merged w/ the water...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:23 pm
((That was before. It was a jutsu.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:29 pm
(oh)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:37 am
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

'Fun..Fun?!' She still couldn't believe what she had just heard. Amara headed into the hot springs. She shed her normal clothes and grabbed a towel before heading into the girls side this time. She just wanted to be left alone for a little while. The woman set her towel down and moved into the warm water. She moved out a little ways and seated herself down. Her delicate looking hands moved up as she ran her fingers through her long white hair in thought.

Amara could only hope that the other member of her squad was a little bit more down to earth than Yukio. She just wasn't sure what to think of him, but she was going to keep an eye on him none the less. She hoped he grew up a little as they went on missions and learned new jutsu's. Her only worry was that he would turn evil if he found that to be more...fun...  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:43 am
((Does amara wear her mask while she's in the springs?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:52 am
((yup. The only people so far who have seen her without it is Lenon and Shima. That's because Lenon turned into Amara using the transformation and took it off))  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:53 am
((I wonder why they don't just do that with kakashi in the anime?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:55 am
((Because it's the mystery that makes him so appealing XD))  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:36 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara sighed softly. She removed her mask for a moment so she could dive beneath the water. She surfaced and wiped the water from her face before putting the mask back on over her head. She took a deep breath and began to hum a tune to herself.

It was a little too quiet for her and getting lost in the moment, she began lightly singing a couple of the words to the song she remembered from when she was a child. "Under blue moon I saw you. So soon you'll take me, up in your arms. Too late to beg you or cancel it. Though I know it must be the killing time...unwillingly mine..."

Amara stopped for a moment and tried to remember who it was that sang that song to her. "Hmph..hardly seems like a fitting song to remember from your childhood..." She sighed and leaned back against the wall of the spring some more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:03 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru heard someone singing, but couldn't recognize the who. So he sat silently for a few moments, trying to place the voice. Nope. he decided, Never heard that voice before.  

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:09 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara sighed and got out of the females side. She turned and headed down past the others before peeking into the coed room. She found Shima sitting there and wandered inside before sinking into the water next to him. "Hello there Shima. I see you came for a little dip as well?" She turned her head to the side, running her fingers through her long white hair once more, but only for a few moments before she decided to relax again.

"I was going to leave until I saw you in here. Have you had a good day so far?" She looked over to Shima and stretched her arms out above her head. She was feeling a little restless.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games