Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:31 am
"Hey, Ray. Don't bow - here we're all equal. I don't like thinking of ranking at times such as this. At the end of the game, the pawn and the king go in the same box." He yawned. Turning to Vrail, he said, "Uh...lots off things." He listened to Vrail's words, and knew he didn't have to worry about Aki's future with him. "...I don't see why not. But the chances of that are...remote. For now, anyway." He pulled out a little brown orb from his pocket and began to play with it. He turned to Ray. "Yes, I do know most of the Grass Jutsu. Why?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:43 am
Ray looked at Lenon and bowed again showing respect and then studied Lenon " I wanna learn some of the grass jutsu here"  

teddy_byakuga

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:50 am
Lenon twitched. "Please? Don't bow. I don't like that." He made a clone and it stood next to Ray. "It'll teach you the Grass Jutsu until I arrive, okay?" The clone walked out of the shop, motioning Ray to follow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:05 pm
Ray did not listen like usual and bowed to Lenon and looked at the clone and smiled at it and walked towards wherever the clone went.  

teddy_byakuga

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:16 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

A place of their own? Aki didn't know if she should scream with joy or terror. It would be wonderful if she could move in with him now. It'd free her. But then again it could possibly be the most scandolus thing ever. Vrail didn't even comment on it, he was probably thinking the same way. Instead he was asking what would become of her if something was to happen to Vrail. That would'nt happen. It couldn't. As her white haired love spoke of such atrocity her grip upon his wrists and she pressed her back against him, as if trying to escape from the words that pained her so. Aki remained silent with her lips pinched together.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:27 pm
((lol lenon, guessing that tattoo tracking jutsu really has it's uses now doesn't it...lol))
((and doku, you might wanna check your office in the GNE))

Jason walked up to the ramen shop, stopping just outside it as he let out a yell of anger smashing his fist into a nearby wall, cracking it and causing a small crator out of anger and due to his demon. He then calmed down a bit, walking into the shop as he took a seat at the bar, ordering a drink he created a mud clone, then punched it square in the face as hard as he could to relieve some stress, destroying the clones entire upper body in the process, even though it would just reform it's self. The clone would then sigh as jason smash his fist into the clone again, causing the clone to fall to the ground in a puddle of mud. He then took a deep breath using this breath to sigh, Jason looked over to the 'Hospital two' He'd heard about.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:30 pm
______________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail felt the tension in through Aki. He wanted to ask he what was wrong but was wait for Lenon's explaination for him not teachig her. Since she needed to have some advatage if the worst were to happen and she was left alone to fend for herself from her family and anyone else that wanted to hurt her. He pessed his lipps to her neck, makin a small kiss before he said "Lenon I think you can take the tattoos back now..."

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:47 pm
Masterharper of Pern

User Image

Vrail felt the tension in through Aki. He wanted to ask he what was wrong but was wait for Lenon's explaination for him not teachig her. Since she needed to have some advatage if the worst were to happen and she was left alone to fend for herself from her family and anyone else that wanted to hurt her. He pessed his lipps to her neck, makin a small kiss before he said "Lenon I think you can take the tattoos back now..."

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

((Damn, people. I meant a temporary place, not permanent yet. >.>))

Lenon's tattoo slipped off Vrail's hand and flew back to Lenon, reattaching itself to his body. "I highly doubt that you'll be killed anytime soon. We really don't have anything dangerous going on around here...but they are beginning to move again, I fear, so...." He turned to Jason. "What's the matter?"  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:03 pm
Shimahamaru arrived at the ramen shop right behind Lenon's clone. Turning to the real Lenon, he grinned. "You know, from now on we will be expecting ramen after training."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:11 pm
Lenon rolled his eyes. "I'll have to, seeing as now I'm going to be starving you through half your training practices. Just order, I'll pay. I have enough." He watched Shimahamaru.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:14 pm

User Image

Vrail quickly thanked Lenon then asked "Who's moving?" he began to get nervous, still wanting to know what was wrong with Aki, but continued to talk to the Sannin "If the safest place Aki can be is with me... then you might as well set us up a place. If Aki is alright with that." he spoke. He knew that with someone or something on the move, he'd ba able to protect her better, by her side.

((LoL... sorry my bad. I guess it's the best we can do!

Hatake Family Tanto

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:16 pm
"Is there a reason that you're going to starve us?" Shimahamaru asked. Then, turning to the cook, "I'll have the ramen, katsudon, and nikujaga for starters." The cook nodded and went to work.  

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:24 pm
Lenon smiled to himself, knowing now why Aki was so tense. "Sorry, I wasn't clear. What I meant was a place where you two could stay temporarily, away from prying eyes for an hour or so, not live together." He laughed. "But yes, she's very safe with you. You'll defend her to the death." He looked outside the shop, wanting to get a glimpse at the stars. "I give you my blessing, and may you live long and be happy...er...that is what I'm supposed to do, right? I'm not really good at this stuff." He scratched his head awkwardly.

Turning to Shimahamaru, he said, "Well, maybe. Maybe not. I'll tell you when it starts.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:32 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

Shimahamaru looked at him for another moment, wondering if he ever actually planned a lesson, or if he thought of something painful and just built on it. He realized that there was another conversation going on, but he decided to stay out of it. Just then, his food arrived and he happily filled himself. If there was going to be a starvation test, he would come prepared.  

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games