Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:01 pm
Coop sees Elaise return. As she reads the parchment, Coop walks to her. "Um Elaise, how you doin? Look, I apologize, I should have been out there. You guys were in trouble and I couldn't get to you guys on time. If I made it, things wouldn't be like this. I'm sorry." he said with a guilt ridden tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:05 pm
Niara wakes up, and the first thing she sees is Zack's expression after being man hugged and getting is hair ruffled. Niara chuckles. It sounds like melodic. She stands up, stretches, and then yawns. "So......what did i miss???" she asks the people. She walks over to Elaise and asks, "What are you confused about???"  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

SsSoulSsS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:07 pm
Luke walked over to the far side of the cave and sat alone. He let his pain from moving leave his mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:08 pm
elasie looks up as coop starts to talk to her. listening to what he says she looks at him for a while and then says " it's ok don't feel guilty about it, it wasn't your fault and i saw what you did to destroy some of the creatures." she smiles at him broadly then motioning him to sit down she says.
" i have no idea what this scrolls going on about, i can read elven but some of these words aren't elven" she looks down at the parchment confused.  

GAlA_Olivia

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:15 pm
"Ah thanks" Coop said while sitting down. He sees Niara waking up after her rest. "So are you ok?" he asks Niara.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:17 pm
Zack looked shortly at Luke and then walked up to him"How do you fell...?"He asked him.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:18 pm
Niara winces a little when she sits down in front of Elaise. "May I see that scroll?? I might be able to read it." she says to Elaise." She hears Coop talking to her, and she says, "Yea I'm fine, my leg hurts like hell, though." she said to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:19 pm
elaise looks up when niara talksto her, sniling she says " how do you feel now? maybe you could help me with this scroll." she motions niara to sit down next to her.
i hope she can work out what this scroll is saying.  

GAlA_Olivia

SsSoulSsS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:24 pm
Luke looked up at zack. "..like crap.." he looked at his bandages. "can elaise read the scroll i gave her?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:24 pm
Niara takes the scroll, and looks it over. "Yes I can read this. Some of the words are very old elven, the way i used to speak. Elaise, I know that you can understand elven, but you can't understand some of these words, because they are not in the elven tongue of nowadays." she says to Elaise. "What's this for???"  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:27 pm
" healing, i can read most of it but some of the words looked rather unusual" she smiled at niara. it would be very useful if it is actually for healing.
she glances over at where luke and zack are talking and then quickly looks back at the scroll.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:30 pm
"I am not sure but i hope she is...well where did you get this scroll?It looks like an expensive scroll ,elven made...and very rare..."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

SsSoulSsS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:31 pm
Luke smiled. "if i told you..i bet you wouldnt trust me anymore.."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:34 pm
"It's not for direct healing, like what your used to doing, it's to help with future wounds. They won't be as bad as they should be, and it will make any wounds that you get, heal a bit faster. Basically, it's to help keep us moving so that we are not in the middle of the capital with wounded people, and then we are attacked." she says that to Elaise. Lyra comes walking over and lays down next to Niara with her head in Niara's lap. "Go to sleep, Lyra. You'll be fine." she says to her cat. Lyra falls asleep. "It looks like there is also some holy magic built into it, to protect us from the dark demons of the capital." she says shocked because she also saw Zack's shadow attack and his black arm after the attack. "I don't know if we will be able to use it." she said loud enough for everyone near to hear.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:38 pm
Zack smiled"Oh is that so...then don't tell me"He smilled again and turned again"You stohle it right?...I think even this can be a good help"He then again,torwards the exit.As he heard 'holy magic' he stopped and looked at ELaise and Niara  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games