Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What could ruin Resident Evil? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could Resident Evil ever be ruined?
  Yes
  Never
  Resident Evil 4
  Resident Evil Movies
  Other reason
View Results

BabyOil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:25 pm
If Wekser turns homosexual and falls for Chris. ninja I'd lol at that. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:56 pm
Baby Oil
If Wekser turns homosexual and falls for Chris. ninja I'd lol at that. rofl
I'd hang myself.  

Biohazard EXTREME

JeffesinFerre

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:54 pm
In my opinion, all 3rd party RE merchandise, movies etc. will ruin the franchise. Just look at the movies. The filming studio is only going to make money for the movies what do they care if the story doesn't follow, or if the movie doesn't make a casual movie-goer want to try the game? 3rd party companies are all about making money, and marketing. I nearly vomited when I saw Apocalypse....I don't remember getting any levity in form of humor while playing any of the RE games....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:09 pm
That's because games are naturally supposed to be more immersive. There is a big difference between writing a good game narrative and a good movie narrative.  

Biohazard EXTREME

JeffesinFerre

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:45 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
That's because games are naturally supposed to be more immersive. There is a big difference between writing a good game narrative and a good movie narrative.

I suppose you've got a point, but I didn't expect to go into Apocalypse and actually laugh...Horrible....They also made nemesis kind of a p***y in the movie...Alice should have been turned into a skid mark...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:50 pm
Nemesis isn't that strong. Even with Jill, the only thing that made him really a problem is his tentacle, which was not in the movie. So as far as punches go, Nemesis' strength was pretty accurate.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:46 pm
JeffesinFerre
In my opinion, all 3rd party RE merchandise, movies etc. will ruin the franchise. Just look at the movies. The filming studio is only going to make money for the movies what do they care if the story doesn't follow, or if the movie doesn't make a casual movie-goer want to try the game? 3rd party companies are all about making money, and marketing. I nearly vomited when I saw Apocalypse....I don't remember getting any levity in form of humor while playing any of the RE games....
All companies are about money, no matter what they say. They just figure that as long as it sells, it's fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:27 am
Companies want to make money but that is what they are there for. Who heard of a company that would spend most of it's profit so it could please everyone?  

Lisa Trevor

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:25 pm
If Resident Evil 4 didn't sell well, I guarantee you that Capcom would have either discontinued the series or told them to make the next one in the traditional RE style. Oh, why did RE4 have to sell?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:13 am
It's hard not to make money when you release the same game for 4 different platforms.  

Lisa Trevor

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:52 am
It sold on just one console perfectly fine. I mean, it was supposed to be a Gamecube exclusive! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:36 pm
Shinji Mikami wanted it to be NGC exclusive. But honestly, since when did Capcom make anything exclusive? DMC4 was supposed to be a PS3 exclusive.
Resident Evil 2 and 3 have been released for PSX.... They were then ported to the PC, Dreamcast, and GameCube, and 2 was also ported for N64. Capcom doesn't know the meaning of exclusive.

The only good thing about not making RE4 an exclusive was Separate ways. And even still, I would have much rather preferred it if they released the Player's Choice for the NGC with separate ways. I would have bought the extra copy that way.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:09 pm
Ya know what would really ruin it? If they use ******** freaks again rather than the traditional zombies like they should have. I swear to god, I started to cry when I first heard that there were no zombies in RE4.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:58 am
if RE5 had las plagas in it.. (if a bioweapon comes outta nowhere and kills them its cool though lol)  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:29 am
If the new thing in RE5 is something stupid like a parasite that's been fossilized for hundreds of years.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games