Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ★· ··^v´¯`×)SPARKLE MOTION(×´¯`v^· ··★
♡ Introduction Thread ♡ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How often do you paint your nails?
Rarely~
63%
 63%  [ 148 ]
Once a week~
23%
 23%  [ 55 ]
Once every two-three days~
11%
 11%  [ 26 ]
Once a day~
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 234

purplewiz

Mega Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:29 pm
Hi, I'm purplewiz. I answer to purplewiz, purple, purp, wiz....

I'm kind of surprised I was invited while wearing this avatar, as I consider it one of the least stylish I've ever made. But people have been responding very positively to it, much to my surprise, so go figure.

In real life I only follow the trends that work for me. I ignore the rest. I like to mix pieces from high end and low end places to come up with my own looks - I'm not very good at following the crowd or rules or even caring what someone else thinks about it. The important thing is that you own your look, because then you can't help but rock it.

I've been a fan of Project Runway since the beginning, although this season is really, truly awful so far.

I admit I'm amused by the poll on this thread, because in real life, nail polish is one of the things I "do". No, I'm not a famous nail polish blogger or anything, I just like shiny colors on my fingers and toes. And I have...uh, lots of bottles.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:11 pm
I'll be honest, I hate wearing anything that sparkles or shines, I am not a huge fan of pink (I'm more partial to fuchsia) and the main reason I joined this guild is because I saw a link for a cooking subforum. I am 22 about to graduate college (hooray!) only to apply for a masters and more years of studying (boo!). I am an avid reader and have a tendency to incorporate the vocabulary and writing styles of authors I read. Right now I am reading Freud so beware! I may start to sound obnoxious and use words no one in present society should understand. If you ever need clarification please don't be embarrassed to ask what I mean. That is how we learn. Despite the fact that my last few sentences may have you believing I am a literature major, I am actually a fine arts major. I am hoping by joining this guild I will be able to indulge in a bit of girl talk since almost every one of my friends is male (and nerdy gamers to boot).
Oh, and please, as a courtesy to me, one of my biggest pet peeves is acronyms so don't use them when addressing me. Half the time I cannot understand what you are saying.  

watasefan

The Nocturnal Witch

Devoted Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:54 am
Salutations goes out to each of you lovely ladies, and cute gents. You may call me Freya.

I am not sure as of yet why I joined this guild... perhaps it was out of curiosity or maybe even boredom.( I never can tell.) Though I suppose that time will bring to light the reasoning ... hopefully.

I give far warning that I am in no way... and I mean no way in HELL interesting in anything that has to do with sparkle... or make up talk. I am not a girly girl.. or at least not in any normal way... Example: I like shopping... for video games, music ( metal, rock, techno and clasical), swords, knives and guns. The only time I have a " girl" moment is when it comes to shopping is when I see converse, vintage style dresses and all thing gothic ( lolita) , eerie, or punk. Though in general I am more a jeans and tee shirt kind of gal.

I am what most would call eclectic- my style changes with my mood rather then what is in fashion, I do no fallow trends- in fact I usually stop wearing certain items if they become too much of a fashion trend.. I am a very laid back, mellow kind of person. I try not to let things upset me. I am level headed when mad and do not say things that I don't mean. A bit flirtatious by nature and bisexual to boot, though I am taken. My bloodline stems from primarily Irish , though I am also quarter Pacific Islander and a mix of German and Native American ( My friends can hardly wait to see what kind of drunk I will be.. but they have a few months to wait.)

I love photography- it is my current passion, though I am also a fairly talented artiest and am skill at most craft ( jewelry, painting, sculpting. wood work). I love to cook/bake... and I do believe there is a difference between the two things. I love my BJDs ( ball joint dolls) and am planning on getting my third one by this winters end. I a ******** love the color GREEN. mrgreen

I dislike rude or arrogant people, and those who do not show proper respect for others...also I hate the color purple.. I will only wear it if it is apart of something that has a lot.. and I mean a lot of green

I think I have rambled enough, If you would like to know more about me, my likes and dislikes or anything else you can think of, just send me a PM and ask away... I have like to no shame and will answer honestly.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First of all - I'm sorry, Freya! I'm kind of obsessed with purple at the moment... >___>;

Hi, I'm Lace! Apparently, I'm the first newbie to join this guild, so if I make a mistake, I give you permission to throw things at me. Preferably food.

I love fashion (which is why I kind of gravitated towards this guild), and have an affinity for thrift stores and sales, I love knowing I've saved money but still came out with something great! I also love vintage clothing, and really love accessories. I do love designer, but I'm just a poor student so not much of that stuff yet (when I get rich, I'm grabbing a bunch of Juicy Couture bags...). I've done some modelling but I actually prefer being on the other side of the camera, I find photography to be something really fun and inspiring. If you'd like to know more, there are links and what-have-you on my profile!

I'm also a huge nerd - I read, write, and roleplay. My favourite writers are Milan Kundera, Sonya Hartnett and Pablo Neruda. I'm actually working on a sci-fi/fantasy forum game that should be released by the end of this year, fingers crossed. I'm also kind of addicted to Civ IV.

And here is a crystal heart for letting me join!

girrrrly

Tipsy Shopper

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Consumer 100

tj is no butt face

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:38 am
Name's Tara,
I'm actually a girl.
I'm turning 18 on September 15th.
My families from Ireland.
I like girls.
I use tumblr to express my fondness of my Korean girl group Rainbow.
I like art, favorite artists are Francis Bacon and Umberto Boccioni.
I'm a senior in high school but I have to take another term afterwards, solely due to me having a chronic illness.
I am a TAG student in all areas; if you don't understand what that means, it meant in Elementary I excelled all the State Tests.
I'm blunt.

And s**t.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:15 am
my name is jenn
i'm 17
i live in newfoundland, canada
i have a tattoo on my arm of a dove with an olive branch for my dog that got killed, her name was olive
i'm not a big fan of writing about myself  

hhungry

Phantom

zuzehhx

Demonic Enabler

17,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:06 am
hello, my name is zuzi.
thanks for the invite. ^^ I appreciate it. I can't wait to get talking with all of you here.
but at the moment, I'm swamped with school work, I'll be on soon though. x3
I hope you guys understand ^^;
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:31 am
I Am Oni.
I AM A Boy.
I am... 23 years old Lulz.
South Korean. D<  

Senpai-Chwan

Majnooni

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:18 pm
Noelle, female, age 20.

I attend a small liberal arts college in the USA, and am majoring in digital media and journalism. I am in student government, history club, an interfaith club, gay-straight alliance, and community service club, and I write for the student newspaper.

I am an avid reader; In particular, I love Russian literature and American literature of the 20s and 30s, but I have favorite books from many countries, time periods, and genres, and am always open to new things. I'm also a major Harry Potter nerd.

I don't consider myself fashion-forward. I'm more traditional and simple than anything, but I have an interest in fashion and an appreciation for many different styles.

I love food, and cooking. It's a wonder I don't weigh 1000lbs, because eating is definitely a major priority and source of pleasure in my life.

You can see what I look like in the sig below, or see a more detailed list of my interests on my profile.

I also have a tumblr.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:29 pm
Greeting all,

I am known by many names here on gaia, mystic, ampris, lillybee, lilly, Cateyesrose and krissy.
Krissy is my nickname in real life.
I am the youngest of three and I have three degrees from college.
I love to roleplay, chat with friends and help them out.
I go to anime convenstions...I love nightmare before christmas.And anything fantasy.
I hate bullies, and those that treat others badly

I am allergic to cinnomin.
I have a learning disobility hense my spelling.

If you need more pm me.  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

PrincessLibitina

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image
Hello, here i am PrincessLibitina, but IRL my name is Vanessa
I am 18(19 on the 11th), I live in Ontario, Canada and i love it in this province, but the city needs some wrk stare I did one year in College for Culinary Arts and when i get money(i dont want debt) Ill go for my last year.
I love reading, 99% of the time Stephen King(only his old stuff). My BFF,letthemeatcake06, has some starnge books which i read from time to time. Like Glass and all that.
I have a sign shop atm, and im trying new things with it ^_^. Im not usually very creative, but ive heard from others that I am improving.
I love meeting new,interesting,nice and open ppl. I like to cook, hang out with friends and enjoy the beauty of nature.
I do not follow fashion, nor paint my nails, do not like the colour pink or anything girly. I like my cars, and I love my bf of 6 wonderful years! emotion_bigheart We already looked at rings and started planning a life together.
I hope to learn more about each and every one of you and i will try to be active in the forums.
PM me if you want to know more about me.
I play Dragon Cave ask me about my Dragons

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:01 am
Uhh sup,
So yeah I'm []Dursuing []Dinity
or you can call me JD
Not to sure why I'm in this guild but hey hit me up.  

iPhinity

Created In His Image

Devoted Seeker

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:23 pm
Hi! My name is BareBackAngel. Really its Brenda S.
Im bi but more gay then bi. I like females.(just so you know).
I like all things that deal with the out doors.
I hate noone, I dislike ignorance, and not to fond of people with bad breath. But on here IDT that will be a problem.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:54 am
not much here..

male, asian, not very interesting so i cant possibly think of anything that would be entertaining to you ladies...

cept..

*juggles* whee

feel free to pm me though  

Apocalypsez v2

Himisama

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:35 am
Hello everyone!
My name is Nancy and I shall be 20 in November :D
I am in college studying to be a Kindergarten Teacher and I am bi but have a boyfriend who is my world because no one has EVER made me feel as special as he makes me feel, not even my own family... ANYWAYS!
I love reading comics, animals, drawing, writing(Usually when I write it's when I am depressed and it's very dark), reading, crafts, dark colors blah blah blah.
I HATE my health, whether it's my arthritis or chest pains there is ALWAYS something wrong! Right now ear infection :P
Music I love is random but atop that list is the beatles and tv show favorite is the simpsons! I also have a red and black batman symbol tattoo
Hablo espanol! lol
I have a website here so you can check out my writings, art and cosplay stuffs:3 Just Shut up Now (My site)  
★· ··^v´¯`×)SPARKLE MOTION(×´¯`v^· ··★

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff