Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:37 pm
With sleep induced, her thoughts should prove to be more manageable, or at least, M assumed it would be so. M entered her mind again as he did before when she was dreaming. Since she had no dream, M floated in a sea of nothingness. Leeloo was there too, floating listlessly as if she was asleep in there too. M floated over to her and gently shook her with his hands on her shoulders to get her attention. "Tell me what is making you so uncomfortable," he told her simply. In the waking world, it appeared as if both M and Leeloo were sleeping in the separate beds of the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:44 pm
Kiba slowly opened the balcony window and went inside the room and saw two people on seperate beds, " hm i swear someone was hurt." He whispered to himself then sniffed and sensed two others in different rooms. "I guesse things are fine here," he whispered again and looked around the room> "this is way nicer than the camp i made" he said smiling.  

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:46 pm
Leeloo's eyes opened. "What do I save life for if it destroys itself? And why do I ache and pain?" She whispered softly. "I wish I could. Before I was chosen for this experiment, I had an accident and had to be rebuilt. To make this experiment work they used some of my energy. But I'm alone... I'm scared... and I hurt. I don't know why. I should know. I'm clever, but my brain can't figure it out. The people that were nice to me were killed, because they knew to much. I give life and then I have to see what humans do with it. I don't want to do it anymore. Why should I save life?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:47 pm
"...perhaps you should stay with me..." M suggested to Kiba through his thoughts. Resistant to mental strain, M performed numerous tasks at once. Conversing with Kiba wouldn't prove to be much of a feat for him.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:54 pm
you look like you used alot of energy today Kiba thought hoping he was still listening  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:56 pm
"I understand your loneliness. Your pain is not physical. I made sure of that...you must be going through some form of mental distress, possibly caused by the aforementioned contradiction of life. Since being here I have learned one thing: Although we feel alone, we are not. Perhaps this is why the scientists grouped us together. Words are nothing though..." Another thing M had learned of humans "...but give me time and I will show you my words are true and that their are things worth saving." M pleaded with Leeloo, trying to reason with her and make her more manageable.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:59 pm
"...It is true that my physical body is spent...however it is nothing sleep cannot cure..." M replied to Kiba. "...you have met with the humans?..." M asked but already assumed since Kiba was in the hotel room.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:03 pm
"What things?" Leeloo asked softly the tears running down her face. Her blue eyes were sad and they mirrored the darkness. She looked confused. "Like love?" She croaked softly as she watched M. She folded her arms over her chest, a sign of being vulnerable. She shivered slightly.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:10 pm
"I am afraid I know nothing of love...but I do know happiness, beauty, comfort, and strength. These things seem worthy of life," M replied to Leeloo. Remember certain scientist interactions, M knew physical contact proved to be an effective conversational tool. He also knew how he felt when Nelia held him. Reaching out to Leeloo, M wrapped her in his arms. "We have time to figure it out together," M added finally.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:27 pm
Aaron woke up and changed into his unifrom. If Aaron was going to gain access to the airfield. "I hate this thing." Aaron muttered as he quickly gulped down a glass of water.  

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:17 pm
I guesse i can watch over you guys for now Kiba thought as he layed down on the floor and stared at the celing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:42 pm
Mokthol returned to the camp with the water. Kiba still wasn't back yet. He placed the water down and noticed the note. He picked it up and read the note. Alright then. I guess I eat... perhaps I'll see him tomorrow. He thought. He picked up the pan and continued to cook the roast. When he had had his fill of food. He put the rest away for now, in case Kiba returned. Mokthol went inside the hut, letting the fire burn out for he had made sure nothing else around the fire could catch.
Mokthol lay down, trying to rest himself, to conserve his energy, but his mind kept returning to Kiba. Is he alright? Where had he gone? Why had he gone? His thoughts mimiked the form of his true state, free flowing and unpredictably.  

ringboy

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:27 pm
(M had asked Kiba a question)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:38 pm
{[sorry i forgot]}

As Kiba layed down on the floor he thought yea i have.  

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games