Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:05 pm
"Sanctimonious prig....just wants to get Boss alone..."
The clone muttered under its breath.
It got back its cheer as it looked at Sano.
"So it was easy? You did take a while..."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:07 pm
"Well, it's not my fault. Don't tell any of the other genin, but there were trap doors all over the place that kept sending me back to the beginning. But, I finished." Sano reached down to his legs and brushed some of the ash off and stood back up. "I wonder who I'll be fighting later..."  

Plexilate

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:10 pm
The clone grinned. "If you want, I can teach you a couple jutsu that can help...but first..." The clone sent a Kaze Bunshin out into the village, and it soon came back and handed the Sandstorm clone a small slip of paper.
"First though, we need to find out your elements. Here, channel some chakra into this paper." The clone handed the paper to Sano.

((Now you pick your first element, and I'll tell you what the paper does to show you what it is.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:13 pm
Sano raised an eyebrow as he reached for the paper. He grabbed the paper and it burst into flame. Sano jumped back and watched the ashes fall. "Hmmm...I guess that means its fire? Do you know any fire techniques?"  

Plexilate

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:16 pm
Ronnel's clone nodded. "I know a few, it is my secondary so I picked some up a while ago...what Bunshin jutsu do you know? The normal one, but do you know the Sand clone jutsu?" It began running through the few fire jutsu it knew.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:19 pm
"Hmm, alright. I only know the regular bunshin and a Suna bunshin. Why? Is there like some fire clone or something? that would be awesome." Sano looked at Ronnel with a smile thinking about a clone covered in flames.  

Plexilate

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:23 pm
"Precisely kiddo. Here." The clone held up its hand, and a small ember popped out of the air in front of it. The ember spun in the air, and fire wrapped around it, and soon a copy of Ronnel stood there, glowing slightly red.

"This is the Ember Clone Jutsu."
Kaiton: Ember Release Clone
Description:
This jutsu creates a fire natured solid clone. Its attacks warm their impact point slightly, and if they are destroyed, they explode covering a area of about five feet in diameter.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:25 pm
Sano smiled at the clone next to Ronnel and began to attempt the jutsu. He formed the handsigns and waited for the fire to fly out of him, but nothing happened.

((How many posts? 5?))

Plexilate

Plexilate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:27 pm
Sano thought curiously. He formed the hand signs and felt for the inner flame that would produce the ember. Soon, he became warmer and waited for the ember to form next to him, but once again, nothing significant happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:27 pm
The clone grinned and sat back. It sent another Kaze bunshin out into the village, this one to look for something slightly rarer.
"Keep going kid, this one will give you an advantage if you can get it.

((Correct. Five since it's a genin rank jutsu.))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Plexilate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:28 pm
Now he knew what the flames felt like as he tried the jutsu again. He formed the hand signs and this time the ember popped up next to him. Sano smiled and watched it, but he quickly realized how snow was just water that distinguished the flames before he had a chance to form it into his clone.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:30 pm
Sano formed the seals again and the ember appeared next to him once again, but he was still having trouble to form it. Sano then thought about how he could better focus the flame, but the door opened outside and the gust of cold air through off his concentration.  

Plexilate

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:30 pm
((do you all really have to do that here, you filling up the whole thread))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:32 pm
((Sorry Masumi))

Ronnel's clone looked around.
"Hey, no point to getting an advantage if everyone sees it. Come on."
It grabbed Sano's shoulder and shunshined out to a nearby forest it had seen on the way in.

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Plexilate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:32 pm
((Sorry, almost done. Ronnel, tell me where to go and my character will follow. I have to go for now though.))

Sano then had a mental breatkthrough. He formed the seals and watched the ember form, and then he tried to form it again. This time he had a lot more ease and the clone appeared next to him. "Heh. That wasn't so hard. Now what?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games