Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON? (We need bad guys... :() Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which side are you on?
Good
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
Evil
30%
 30%  [ 22 ]
I don't know.
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
I just want gold! (Clearly this is a sign of greed, which is EVILLL!!!)
36%
 36%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 72

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:47 pm
15/15

Also being in the air,from dodging the robots attack,Alex missed the shockwave he saw the pink robot lach onto Johnny.He cursed under his breath then saw the green robot fix the red one.He thought quick,readyd his sword and charged the red robot at full speed,Trying to stab it before it had completely updated everything.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:29 pm
7/10
The green smacked the sword into the ground the with the staff part of his battle axe. It held it there knowing Alex was still gunna keep hold of it. "You don't want that!!" The robot said to taunt Alex.

9/10
The red robot jammed axe into ground and jumped forward dropkicking Alex in the face. "Axem Rangers: Regroup in five." The robot saw the green lights of acknowledgement flash on it's hud.

DrkDeimos

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:29 pm
13/15

Alex growled at the Green robot and was about to pull back when he got drop kicked.He got sent back but landed on his feet."You b*****d.That hurt."He rubbed his face and growled.Alex's eyes flashed a deep red color for 3 seconds then returned to normal.His form buzzed and in an instant he was behind the red robot."You kicked my face..."Alex grabbed its head and went to twist it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:29 am
10/10
The red robot struggled to keep it's head intact. It was able to use it's robotic strength to barely keep it's head in tact.

8/10
The green robot quickly reacted and jammed the blade part of it's battle axe into Alex's spinal cord and kept it there for delayed damage.

DrkDeimos

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:31 am
(HP 9/10)

Johnny looked behind him to see that the pink robot was holding tightly to his suit. "They are always very attracted to me," he murmured, "I'm always full of electrons to spare!" He closed his eyes and sent a shockwave to the robot in an attempt to loosen it off.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:07 am
((5/15))

Alex roared very loudly in pain as the blade jammed into his spine.He stood there not letting go of the robots head his eyes went a deep red color as a primal growl erupted from within him.  

KASEKAGE

DrkDeimos

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:45 pm
5/10
The pink robot let go quickly and backflipped catching it's axe but quickly throwing it Johnny.

9/10
The red robot slowly started to lose grip of Alex's hands to prevent it's neck from being severed off.

8/10
The black robot slowly stood up behin Alex being the cool one of the group, He grabed onto Alex's neck and pulled it back opening his neck. It readied it's axe to cleave right through Alex's neck.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:50 pm
(HP: 7/10)

The axe barely missed Johnny, slicing into his shoulder. He growled and caught the axe as it flung behind his back, and he zipped over to the pink robot. He took the ax and swung it against the robot several times, as he ran around it in speedy circles.  

superpuppyone

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:35 pm
Alex let out another growl.He grabbed the robots hand and crushed it then he pulled it off.He turned around and glared at the black robot.Snarling fiercly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:06 pm
Ya-rea-chi goes for the pink robot this time and gets behind it to go for the heel and stabs his heel for 3 damage  

Bilbo_Baggins1989

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:56 am
((15/15: Sorry guys, Long weekend for me, couldn't get to the net)) Waylay lifted his hammer in a dramatic pose. He then sprinted into the thicket of combat like a massive meat-shield, shouting "Hur, they fix each other so maybe I should seperate 'em" With that he picked touched one of the pink robot and makes it weigh as mush as a baseball the throws it as high as he can. "Mama always said I should 'a played baseball, hur hur hur"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:48 am
(13/15)before waylay could hit the pink robot up yareachi jumps off and lands on the roof in a dramadic pose and thats when his sword decides its going to malfunction and changes to the ball form which is also a wepon if he choses so, he throws it hard at waylay for taking his kill taking 3 if hits  

Bilbo_Baggins1989

DrkDeimos

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:37 pm
((RAPISTS!!!!))

Hp: 0/10
As the pink robot lost it's internal connection, started to glow a bright pink and made a large explosion harming everything in a ten foot radius around the robot.

Hp: 8/10The green visously yanked out it's axe that was stuck into Alex's spinal cord.
Hp: 10/10
The red robot stabed Alex in the back with it's axe making a purpendicular angle with the mark the green one made before it, and a paralel with Alex's spinal cord.

Hp: 5/10
The black robot stared at Alex with it's black eyes that was the shape of pointy demonic shades.

Hp: 9/13
The yellow robot smashed it's fist into the ground and flew into the air and landed with the other three robots and Alex.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:55 pm
1/15
((THEY are rapists?You have THREE F***ING ROBOTS ON MY a**!! Lol.NO!MAke that FOUR!!!))

Alex choked out blood.But then sudenly he started to grin.He grabbed the axe that was in his back and pulled it out and pulled the axe.He grabbed the red robots hand and threw it quickly at the black robot.He growled at the green robot."You stabbed me first.Now its time for a taste of your own medicine."Alex grinned wider."Welcome to hell."Alex's form shuddered as he disapeared.He used the shadows to move right in front of the green robot.He growled fiercly and swung the axe.  

KASEKAGE

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:48 am
((13/15: -1 from chailmail, by the way the pink robot has not landed yet, it was not a direct attack, and the pink one could react somehow.)) Waylay said "That 'Urt" As the metal ball bounced of his barrel-like chest. Waylay charged where Alex was being raped and picked up the green and red robot, shouted "Its like Christmas in they Waylay household!", and started banging them together ((2 damage every time I hit them together, until I am stopped))  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff