Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:58 pm
Mica looked at the girls expression, she chuckled quietly and went inside the castle to the lab. she checked the deers blood, it was young and healthy. it hand no wounds or any illness. she pulled out a knife and started to skin the deer.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:30 pm
Spawn_The_King
"Okay then, follow me and I shall show you to my room." Guroji said as he let his wings fold back as he walked at a slow pace to let her catch up as he held in his hand a ball of mud. full of carbon.

"No." Withering Petals answered simply. "I do not want. I wish to stay." She said and stood closer to the plants. "Don't touch me. I don't want to. I'm busy." She said and was determined. She touched the leaf of a plant, and it withered. "Go away."  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Mari_Shade

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:54 am
Vie opened her eyes slowly and stared up at the ceiling of her room. She sighed and sat up stretching her arms. She looked at her clock lazily until she saw the time. "Damn it! How the hell did I sleep in?!" She screamed jumping up and combing her hair in the mirror. "My masters are going to kill me..." she mumbled as she opened the door with here mind while she strapped on her katana. She hurried along the hallways waiting for someone to scream her name and wondering if we had any visitors at the castle today.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:15 pm
"Do not care." Guroji said as he then picked up Withering petals up and then began to walk back to his room, determined. "And for your information, you shall be my first slave in decades. So be glad that I chose you."  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:29 pm

User ImageWithering Petals hissed in fury and wound to get away. "Let me go! I did not agree! I do not want do be anyone's slave!" She bit the man's arm and turned, and wound herself out of his grasp. She backed away, sucking up the energy from the plants.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:57 pm

User ImageLaurent growled in anger. He was not used to this low standard of slaves. Those that were not so dull had bad blood. It annoyed him. He ran a hand through his honey gold hair and narrowed his eyes. His fangs poked his lips ever so slightly and he put on his glasses with tinted lenses. He was not used to these rowdy children. He scraped one of his nails against a brick wall and looked at the result.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:12 pm
"Then I see no other choice." Guroji said as he held his hand infront of his chest and formed a ball of mud and then crushed it. The dirt scattered and then began to surround Withering Petals. "If you have not even noticed, I have given you a temporary branding." Guroji said as he pointed to the bracelet. It was seemingly made out of odd metals and held a strange blank plate.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:24 pm
User Image"I eat the same foods as you do," Shou replied, and then paused. "Unless you eat odd foods such as humans, animals of such, and other horrific tastes." He smiled. "Would you like to walk all the way there or do you want to be carried?" He asked, teasing.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:29 pm
Alice sood up immiediatly "Hey I'm not a cannabalist, and I'm perfectly capable of walking! gonk scream " she exclaimed embarrased.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:34 pm
User Image

Damien looked at their hands held together. Odd. What's this feeling? Why is it that I... enjoy being with her, too? Damien smiled at Mei.

User Image  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:40 pm
User Image"And, running. Don't forget, running." Shou teased. "Fine, come." He took her through many hallways, most shunned by light, while few seemed lit with stars. Soon they came to a door. Clearly, it was the kitchen, a sign above the door. "Well, here we are." Shou declared, his face calm and serious, as always. He opened the door, as he and Alice walked in. "I wonder how many girls will pop out of nowhere this time." He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:45 pm
Alice nearly wanted to fall and die, but she took a seat exausted. She looked up at him "Why?..are you gay?...or a Playdemon/boy?" she turned away with a evil smile, but looked back with a normal smile at him. " Really big place..." she sighed, rubbing her legs , tired.  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:50 pm
User Image"What made you think that?" Shou asked. "I'm just saying, there were quite a lot of unexpected guests in the lab." He explained, as he took a seat beside her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:52 pm
Alice nodded, as she turned towards Shou. "Yeah...The girl in the cage, and the other mad at me...hmmm. She was a slave?..Am I to be in a cage soon?" she asked Shou curious. A smile didn't hold, but a curious face, not a sad one.  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:59 pm
User Image"Piss me off, and you might." Shou replied, showing a demonic grin.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games