Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hyouton Clan Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:44 pm
Hazel has stood patiently and politely to the side of the dojo against a far wall, for the majority of the fight he simply observed. His hands had been neatly folded behind his back in an odd sort of resting position that had left them completely hidden from view and his eyes reflected a curious sheen as he attempted to watch the Mizukage's simple and yet quick maneuvers across the floor. Hazel himself would have been completely content with simply watching, and yet his peaceful observation was quite suddenly interrupted by exactly three water shuriken aimed for his general area.

To the average academy student this would be a rather life ending moment, and yet to the academy student that had placed his young life toward becoming a swordsman, spending both endless hours training and a countless number of times licking wounds, this was mere child's play.

Twisting his heel across the smooth floors of the dojo, Hazel caused his body to twist 90 degrees to the right. As his happened he both collapsed his knees and unsheathed only one of the twin blades from his back with his right hand, not wasting the momentum of the sword's draw as he brought the blade forward in a diagonal crossing motion in front of him from the top left to the bottom right. The first of the three shuriken crossing just centimeters above Hazel's young head, cutting a few hairs loose while the second of the three was scattered by the accurate swipes of his blade. The third however was completely missed by the blade and it skimmed Hazel's left cheek, causing a few speckles of crimson blood to scatter into the air.

Hazel kept his head lowered as he hid the grimace of pain beneath the shadow of his long white hair, small mutterings of "Oww..." could repeatedly be heard under Hazel's breath as he placed his left hand to his cheek, pulling it away to glance at the crimson painting it left upon his hand. Drawing a sharp breath Hazel closed his eyes tightly and looked away from the blood upon his hand, attempting to smother his life long fear beneath a cover of secrecy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:52 pm
"Activating....Stage...8..." Zane grinned as Daisuke's kick went straight through Zane's body...it was an after image. Zane appeared behind Daisuke as he landed, but soon realized that Koushin was right behind him. With a huge grin on his face he dissapeared once more, leaving an after image behind. He continued running around the dojo as the after images ran circles around all three of them. Running at such high speeds, Zane could feel his muscles tearing inside of him. But at least he was finally able to achieve this stage. Not only was he training the students but he was training himself as well. As he did so...Zane weaved in and out between each of the shinobis, forming a sword of water in one of his hands from the moisture in the air. Now there were exactly 14 Zane's running around the place...one of them was the real one. "So here's the deal...either you manage to land one blow on me, or else you all die...it's a simple choice really," Zane stated.  

BluewolfofMibu

Jinshu Shanyang

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:19 pm
A small frown caught Koushin's lips as Zane appeared just in front of him, but immediately popped away, leaving another image in his place. With a chakra laden left hand, Koushin pulled a small orb of water from the large one in his right hand. Another after image, and they multiplied like rabbits, coming to a total of fourteen running around. However, one small problem. One of them generated a water sword, before the rest of them did. His eyes latched onto that one, following it as best as he could.

However difficult it was, it was Koushin's one chance to successfully land a hit on the Mizukage, which would save all three of their lives. A small sigh steadied his aim as he lifted his left palm, following the Zane he believed to be real as best as he could. Using his chakra, Koushin launched the small ball towards the Zane he believed to be real, the orb of boiling water going to impact him right in the back of the Mizukage's knee. Regardless if it hit or not, Koushin pulled a few more orbs of water from the larger orb, launching three of them at the other Zane's, while still keeping his eye on the one he believed to be the real one.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:20 pm
Daisuke went with his gut instinct and charged at the nearest Zane, and if it wasn't the nearest one, Daisuke would target the next one, assuming that their was some kind of time limit to this, and that he'd try and hit them all before it ends.  

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:06 pm
During his peaceful observations Hazel wasn't just watching the Mizukage. He was watching his teammates as well, forming simple conclusions of the type of fighter they were based upon their movements. And now, as he remained kneeling upon the floor, Hazel formed simple scenarios in his mind. Watching curiously as Koushin launched orbs of water, cautiously keeping a distance from his enemy while attacking based upon the information presented to him. And grimacing as Daisuke attacked ever so blindly, relying more upon instinct rather than intelligence. In addition to this, he had noticed on how, despite being on the same team. All three of them had been attacking individually, instead of working together as they should have been.

Quite suddenly as he observed, an idea popped into Hazel's mind set in overdrive. Judging upon the fact that thirteen of the Zane's within the rooms were simple illusions caused by speed, and the fourteenth would always land upon a spot predictable by one of the afterimage's previous movements. Hazel guessed that if he could focus the attacks of both his teammates into the predicted area, then one was bound to land upon the Mizukage.

And so, Hazel calmly remained where he was. Simply watching the afterimages as they appeared, his eyes scanning across the floor as he focused his attention entirely upon the foot placement of the images and the directions they were facing upon appearance. "To the left of Daisuke! He should be there next!" Hazel suddenly exclaimed, hoping that his teammates would understand in time what he was attempting to do. As he did this he motioned for Koushin to direct his orbs of water in the general area he had described, at the same time he drew the second blade from his back sheath and with a quick flick of his wrist, sent the blade flying for the general area of the floor beside Daisuke, using his thrown blade as an object to both direct his teammates with, and to begin the attack with. He silently willed for his prediction to be correct, else he would look like an idiot before not only his teammates, but also the mizukage himself.

(Hope you understand what I am doing...
sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:13 pm
Zane suddenly heard Hazel's voice as he couldn't help but feel a sort of shock as the kid took a stand. He grinned as he continued going at the same speed, his muscles would give out soon. Zane took an immediate right as he dodged one of the small orbs, then he went for an immediate left, as he dodged Daisuke's kick, barely missing it as it almost grazed his clothes. He passed the blade as he looked at the boy, the afterimages blurring around the dojo. If they didn't get their act together...he would be the first to go.  

BluewolfofMibu

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:23 pm
Daisuke heard Hazel's voice and the clang of the sword, without thinking Daisuke shot out his left foot in a vicious spin kick. Daisuke wasn't sure what he was doing but hoped it worked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:31 pm
'Finally, he acts.' Koushin gave a smile as he pulled two small orbs of boiling water from the now tennis-ball sized sphere. Using his chakra to act as a launcher once more, the two orbs of water would spiral towards the area where Daisuke had kicked at, and Hazel had thrown his sword. They would hopefully collide with the Mizukage himself, and end this exercise which currently presented itself as a life or death situation. 'I just hope this works.. I didn't come this far for nothing.'

(26/30 Jutsu remaining. Water Manipulation used.)

Jinshu Shanyang

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:32 pm
*The water clone takes out a vile of blood Zane gave her wa while back and uses it to enter the dojo and runs inside bowing when she gets in* Zane-sama! Its the Akatsuki, they have sent someone to assasinate Yun-chan. I couldnt do anything, but Luna is stationed outside the hospital.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:48 pm
(( Yun-chan? thats a low blow luna ))  

Cain the Blade

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:05 pm
"Damn it..." Zane stated when all of a sudden, Daisuke's kick almost got to his face. He blocked with his right fore arm as he managed to move it quickly against his face. Suddenly he gets hit by the water balls. Zane sighed as he looked at the others. "You two, you're genins now...here," Zane stated as he tossed the headbands over to the other two shinobis. "Congratulations, you're Squad 1....now I gotta go," Zane sighed as he rushed out the gates of the dojo.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:01 pm
Hazel lightly plucked the flying headband from the air, unsure of his mixed feelings as he was both excited and highly confused at the same time. Did he really just graduate from the academy the day he had arrived? Ignoring his emotions for a moment, Hazel directed his attention to Zane."Thank you." Hazel muttered, bowing respectively to the young Mizukage as he departed from the building. Once Zane had left Hazel could not hold back a relived sigh, his predictions on the afterimages had been correct and he was grateful for it.

Rising from his kneeling position Hazel crossed the dojo floor to receive his thrown blade, "That was so stupid of me....." Hazel began to scold himself, thinking aloud as he walked. "That blade was one of the only things I could have used to defend myself. And yet I threw it away like nothing...." Bending over Hazel retrieved his blade and returned both the blade and its twin to their respective horizontal sheaths upon his back. Reverting his attention back to his newly acquired headband, Hazel simply tied it to his left leg with the kirigakure symbol facing outward and left it as is.

Requiem of Remorse

Jinshu Shanyang

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:20 pm
A frown caught Koushin's lips. 'Akatsuki? What are they? Who was Yun-Chan? Why was this Akatsuki after him?' Koushin shook his head, his eyes following Zane outside the Dojo, until he disappeared from sight. With a sigh, the silver-blue haired Genin let the tennis ball sized water cool down, and then dissolve, the water splashing to the ground. His head raised a bit as he looked Hazel in the eyes, and then smiled. "Well, congratulations you two. You're Genin, just like me. Wear the band with pride."

A small sigh passed from Koushin's lips as he watched Hazel move to his blade, pick it up, and sheath both of them. "It's not too bad a strategy to throw your weapons like you did, though. Psychological warfare.. throw them, have a weapon in reserve, and when they close in, thinking you're defenseless... then you strike."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:37 pm
Zane returned to the dojo as he looked at the others. "Well, that was good guys, you've done well. Now I have my actual first squad. From now on the three of you are sticking together, you complete missions together and you train together. Now...here's what you can do. Either stay here and train, or go complete some missions that are posted up at the Palace. Choice is yours...oh and by the way, although Hazel you proved to have leadership qualities, Koushin will be the leader of the squad, don't take any offense, but he too needs to learn how. I already know you can do it," Zane told them.  

BluewolfofMibu

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:25 pm
Hazel remained silent for a short while, seemingly lost in thought as he gazed off into the distance before snapping back into reality. "O-oh..." He began, his voice lacking any real emotion as he gazed at the floor. "I-I don't mind, he seems better to me anyways...." As he began to nervously toy with his hair, Hazel couldn't help but to look away. "Though, I can't go on any missions right now...I am not even close to ready. I still know nothing despite being a genin and I really need training..." As he finished speaking Hazel sighed softly, his hair casting a shadow over his eyes as he returned to his thoughts.

( stare

Half awake post...)

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas