Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The no longer Flyin' Fortress ^^The RP^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:05 pm
the small creature apeared in the fortress as if from thin air and walked silently to the glyphs.

the symbol apon its head began to glow and a small piece of the succumb floated off and into the little creature without affecting it or the succumb spells effect apon those involved

and it walked away desapearing in an eclipsing blink  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:34 pm
Sou Jara
the small creature apeared in the fortress as if from thin air and walked silently to the glyphs.

the symbol apon its head began to glow and a small piece of the succumb floated off and into the little creature without affecting it or the succumb spells effect apon those involved

and it walked away desapearing in an eclipsing blink

DeVars noticed the sudden whirling of the air as some small creature entered the room. It's aim was the glyph.

He looked at it for a while and then left a sight behind only to watch it go away. If the creaure would have made an attack then he might do as well. It vanished without a trace after a blink - and what remained to him was a trick the creature did.

The Word of Binding, however, held to the creature and melded itself, along with the portion of the succumb it stole.  

DeVars

deathstar175

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:18 pm
Desta felt the thoughts coming into her mind. I will try one last time to talk to you. she thought back at him. Meanwhile the red haired man began doing something strange.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:29 pm
The mans eyes suddenly opened in a strange fear like sense, the Antilight disappeared. "Succumb... it is what was used to bind my powers so long ago..." His firey hair seemed to tense up and his black scarf grew tighter around him. "I only recently found the one thing to stop this Glyph..." he lowered his eyes to the ground and knelt down. "And that one thing is itself..." The man began reforming the air just above the ground into a magical glyph... of Succumb.  

Starjian Orion

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:30 am
Lightning Dark laughed at Einherjar as he performed his spells which had no effect then said," You don't get it do you. Well first let me clear things up. First, Evan has two Entities living in this body me and him and I'm not him so don't confuse us. Second, My scales make me resistant to magic spells, incantation, all things magic coming from outside that may hit my body, not including my spells or potions. Third, the potion wasn't stale because it doesn't and that is because it a dragon made potion; made of materials only achievable in the sky, the best potion dragons in existance and made in a way to keep potions from stalling; which I might add, is something you humans could never hope to achive. Fourth and finally even if the potion was stale, which it wasn't, I still have enough energy in this state to fight it off until I beat you. You human's need to learn a thing or to about other mystical races."

Lightning Dark began to emit electricity from the pores on his body; creating an electric shield around his body, at the exact same moment this happen he rushed up to and inch of Einherjar's face within half a blink of time and said," I would stay and fight, but I rather live to fight another day. Dark balled up his fist and jabbed him in the gut with lightning speed with of hand and with the other threw slime at him which quickly wrapped around his body.

Dark stepped back quickly just incase of retaliation because he wanted to be cautious then said," You won't get lose of the slime, it mends when cut and plus gives a mild electric shock every few seconds, strong enough to hurt after a few time, but not strong enough to knock you out." Evan began to hover then in a flash of light he was gone and flying towards aria through the whole be created earlier. This was the lightning form's strength: speed.

((Ok I have evacuated the place and im going to post at the base. Deathy you can finish everything now.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:50 am
A static sound came through to the radio in the room desta was in. Through the static Evan's voice came out trying to convey his message,"...esta.....copy.......ome in......van......read me. Everyon......vacuated......ria....epeat.....veryone.....on.....ari...Over." Though the messsage didn't come out quite as clear on this end and alot got cut because of static.  

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

deathstar175

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:50 pm
Desta heard the message and pieced it together as best she could . "Destroy it and take the fortress with you if you have to!" she screamed to the man.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:10 pm
"Right" The glyph glowed bright orange and dropped to the ground. The two succumbs began fighting eachother immediately, and even though the first was easily more powerful it could only tie with the new Glyph. Both Succumb glyphs grew red hot and vanished. "Now is about the time we shold be getting out of here. That ankle bracelet I had destroyed half a star cruiser when I cancelled it, I don't know what this will do..." The floor was beginning to quake the last bitof power of the flying fortress gave out and suddenly everything was in free fall. "Right let's go!" the man grabbed Desta's hand and they both vanished in a hoard of flames the destroyed a large area of the fortress, not that it matters much considering it is only about 90.72270181 seconds from the ground at average acceleration due to gravity.(And also by some strange coincedence my phone number before i moved.)  

Starjian Orion

DeVars

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:39 pm
And he tried to talk to her - the last plea with the hunter's commander, ' Just a personal question then - before this fortress goes down. . . I only ask that you could answer to the best of your knowledge - 'What is the thing that you know best?' '

It has been a while since he faked immobility. Now that all of the hunter's have evacuated, he then clenched a fist and sapped electricity from the yellow jello like a hungry solenoid.

' So much. . . blubber - ', Einherjar broke off the jelly pudding and tried to move in as much men as he can to the blue strip of light. The ninety seconds [[ oohh. . . a number - ^.~ ]], with Hamper and his ridiculous speed and luck in use was good enough to make the proper evacuation procedures needed to evacuate his left-over men.

Succumb got red hot - or just a part of it. Still one itsy-bitsy part left cradled by the small creature though left it alive but weak enough to be punctured by Desta and his teacher.

With about fifteen seconds left to spare, Einherjar finished the dirt rune *seven* he drew the first days of the exploration *four* and . . . walked the whole fortress away disappearing in an eclipsing blink.

A large sound of crash echoed the whole region a number of architectures were destroyed by the falling debris the fortress dropped. What catched the most attention was the massive crater it's heat has dug up from the ground where it's supposed to have impact with. A thick scatter of dusts and electromagnetic radiation cloud the air making it impossible to determine whether it's left-over passenger made it alive.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:35 am
*Zetsumei walked up to the rubble that was the flying fortress* How pitiful. And to think this was one of the only places I was going to feel alright working with humans. *Zetsumei walked into the rubble and the partially destroyed fortress. He around trying to find any life, but there was none. He walked back outside, and stared up in the sky and could barly see the ship Aria* That is the ship. The question, how do I get up there? *Zetsumei spread his wings and flew off*

*leaves the no longer flying fortress*  

oathkeeper13

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:13 pm
I wish to join

Name: Traven Arrain
Abilitys: All force powers Most powerful in Sith(Star wars), Soul and weapon eating, and some magic.

link to my apperace  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:07 pm
-----Event-----
The strong winds from Frosty Mountain have carried a bank of clouds over the area. Within minuets, the clouds have spread a pure white blanket over everything in the area.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

-8- Kitsuname -8-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:19 pm
Kit rolled over and uncovered herself from beneath her cloak, sitting up and looking around curiously, wondering where she was.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff