Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:22 pm
((just jump right in))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:33 pm
((Just start... My compy is being stupid and only loading page 14 WTF!))  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:56 am
Kummar was given a special honor today. Ever since the humans were dwindled to a meager resistance, he hadn't been able to fight against them much. But today, he was picked to take out a small human outpost that was unwise enough not to stay hidden well enough. Of course, he wasn't going to kill all the humans there. Some still needed to be kept as workers and slaves for the dragons. But the majority of the outpost and its human occupants had to be destroyed.
Looking more like a dragon skeleton in his metal body/armor, Kummar was literally built for battle. He didn't work on tech like the other metal dragons and preferred to fight against the humans. His parents had always told him of how the humans had trapped them away from Earth so very long ago. To him, the humans deserved to be punished by the dragons like they were. The dragons deserved to take the planet they had been forcefully and unwillingly removed from. Revenge against them was all he ever thought about.
He could see a small town coming up in the distance. His keen eyes were able to pick up small figures running about. The humans were getting ready for his attack. Once he was close enough, bullets wizzed by him and pinged against his metal body. The humans weapons were somewhat effective at piercing dragon hide, but Kummar had made his body to be strongly resistant to the bullets. Still, there were weak points where bullets could damage his circuitry or his wings. So he still had to be careful when engaging the resistance.
He landed in the center of the town and immediatly went to work. Only a few buildings actually contained humans, so this wouldn't take long. His tail swung behind him and smashed whatever got in his way. He smashed building after building to dispose of the humans as quickly as possible. He shot flames from his mouth to burn down several other buildings. Although he was a metal dragon, he still retained the ancient ability to "breath" fire.
Eventually, the already ruined town was almost completly demolished. The remaining humans were running to try and escape him, but Kummar flew over them and landed in front of them, cutting off their escape. Those that had weapons fired on him, but he knocked them away with one swipe of his arm. Only women, children, and a few healthy men remained. "Kummar here. I finished taking out their little outpost and have some new workers for the camps. Send someone to pick them up. I'll stay here and make sure they don't go anywhere." he said into a built in comlink to other metal dragons of the empire.

((Very long post, but it was the only way I thought I could introduce my character.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:10 am
Saika's head suddenly shot straight up and looked directly at the town that wasn't to far from them. She figured Marstren and Troa and of course Scorch could handle Lucifer if they needed to. She took off into flight as the night was still young and saw the metal dragon and the people. she landed a little bit aways and looked at the seen. Her wounds still hurt and most of them had reopened themselves by now. She then looked at the village and saw it in ruins. Saika then looked back at the metal dragon knowing he was probably the one that had done it but she wondered why.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:22 am
Kummar smelled another dragon nearby that had just arrived. Here already? That was fast. he thought. It usually took longer than that. And whoever was here landed a bit farther away than they needed to. But the sooner they were here, the sooner he could go back home and recharge. "Don't go anywhere. Or I'll catch you." he told the cowering humans.
He walked over to the other dragon, finding it to be a dark dragon. It didn't really matter to him what kind of dragon was sent, just as long as he didn't have to carry back the filthy humans by himself. "Good. I assume you're here to pick up the new workers for the camps?" he asked the dragon.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:43 pm
((bumpppp))  

Daarka

Friendly Friend

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:54 pm
((Sorry I haven't been on, I had to do some family stuff cause I haven't been home in a while.))

Troa nodded his head as he watched them take off. The steady rhythm of the beating wings with the soft whistle of the wind passing him, had an almost soothing effect on him. He could feel himself start to grow sleepy from it, and let out a yawn. But then again, he wasn't sure if it was just his health at this point as well that could finally be caving in.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:29 am
((lol it's all good. ^^))

Lucifer glanced back at him, smiling. "Ye can doze if ye want. It'll be a few minutes." She murmured.  

Daarka

Friendly Friend

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:15 pm
Actually i came over here because of all the noise and comotion you were causeing... do you mind if i ask you a question though? she said keeping her body tense and her eyes locked on him. Her wounds stung and felt like they were on fire but she didnt care. Saika was more curious which seemed to over power her pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:25 pm
Kummar's eyes picked out Saika's wounds and smelled a bit of human on her. Wonder how she got those and why she smells like that. A human attack? he thought. But nothing was tipping him off that there was anything wrong. "What question did you have in mind?" he asked.  

Derpzilla88

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:55 pm
Troa didn't answer, he couldn't. He was already asleep, slouched and limp in the saddle. His legs that were strapped into the saddle were the only thing that kept him seated.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:17 am
I was just wondering why your doing this? whats your reasoning behind it? she asked curiously as she looked at the humans scared faces then back at Kummar.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:03 am
Kummar looked at the shadow dragon with a confused look. Had she been living under a rock? "Why do I do this? Hello, there's a war going on. Where are you even from?" he asked. "As for my reason for doing this, there are a few answers to that. Officially, I was orderd to take out an enemy outpost here and capture whatever humans weren't killed and take them back to work at various camps. Unofficially and personally, it feels good to get back at the humans for what they did to our kind. They deserve every bit of fear and destruction we've caused them." he said, taking one quick look back at the cowering humans.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:39 pm
Lucifer smiled, diving down a few yards.
After flying for some time, she slowly landed in a field near the town, making her landing soft and smooth, so as not to wake him. Turning, she gently nudged him awake with her muzzle.

Daarka

Friendly Friend

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:12 am
((I might be getting a little scarce don't know yet. Specially when I start having to pack my stuff. Yep I'm moving.... 10 feet... but still have to pack >.>))

"Bingo." Marstren whispered pulling up a file buried in security measures. The security had mostly been designed to slow metal dragons from accessing the files. That gave time for allied metal dragons to defend the systems from being hacked. "Scorch quit pestering the lieutenant we have work to do. Lieutenant keep this process moving. Civilians take priority over soldiers, but any of them willing to fight get a gun and walk. Scorch there is a secondary base further out. Turns out we had two rail cannons set up there, but they haven't been activated since we set them up. We are going to go and check on the place." Marstren helped the lieutenant off the ground after Scorch moved. "Come on let's go Scorch your flying us there." Marstren had a slightly irritated tone watching as the lieutenant walked off covered in dirt.

"You know I'm carrying you then?" Scorch said lying down so Marstren could climb on.

"Shut it I don't care about that. We just need to get there fast." Marstren managed to position himself in a way he wasn't going to fall off.

"Guess this is the first time you ever tried this isn't it? Well first time I ever tried carrying someone." Scorch didn't give Marstren time to respond as he took off.

Marstren never attempted something like this and was holding on to Scorch quite tightly for the first minute. Eventually Marstren relaxed picking up on how to move with slight instruction from Scorch.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games