Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
My Little Story (meats vs veggies who will win (meat)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what's your favorite FESTIVE
  eastet
  kwanzaa
  halloween
  martin luther king
  father's day
  9/11
View Results

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:41 pm
Wow geez.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:48 pm
Waynebrizzle
Wow geez.
Well, not enough to KILL you. Just maybe enough so that you'd never ask for a sandwich again. Or tell women to go to the kitchen, and so on and so forth.  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:52 pm
GrowingDandelion
Waynebrizzle
Wow geez.
Well, not enough to KILL you. Just maybe enough so that you'd never ask for a sandwich again. Or tell women to go to the kitchen, and so on and so forth.

But I built that kitchen for all of you. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:08 pm
Waynebrizzle
GrowingDandelion
Waynebrizzle
Wow geez.

As you said AND I QUOTE!

Waynebrizzle
This is where the women go.

You see, it hurts my feelings (that I barely have) when you say these somewhat sexist things. Now if you e-built the kitchen and said, "Look! I made this nice kitchen for all the female culties to hang out in! The fridge is stocked. Help yourself." without the sexist sounding tone, it would have been cool, but when you go around saying those sexist sounding things, it's really hurtful. I mean, how would you like it if I made a farm or someother old fasioned place that men were around a lot and said, "This is where the men go"?

Did something happen in your past that made you like this?  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:18 pm
But it's where you belong. How can you be happy anywhere else?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:21 pm
GrowingDandelion
Waynebrizzle
GrowingDandelion
Waynebrizzle
Wow geez.

As you said AND I QUOTE!

Waynebrizzle
This is where the women go.

You see, it hurts my feelings (that I barely have) when you say these somewhat sexist things. Now if you e-built the kitchen and said, "Look! I made this nice kitchen for all the female culties to hang out in! The fridge is stocked. Help yourself." without the sexist sounding tone, it would have been cool, but when you go around saying those sexist sounding things, it's really hurtful. I mean, how would you like it if I made a farm or someother old fasioned place that men were around a lot and said, "This is where the men go"?

Did something happen in your past that made you like this?

Well, just to be clear, I was joking. I'm not really sexist. >_>

I would probably laugh if someone made a farm thread or something like that.  

Waynebrizzle

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:21 pm
[Kegan]
This had better be your trademark sarcasm, or my gymnastics ribbons are finding their way around your throat.

And for the record, I can't cook worth s**t.
edit: @Wayne

Well, it's not really all that funny man.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:26 pm
Of course not.

I'm serious. All the time. And I am easily caught up in the political correctness, and fairness of everything I say. The very fear of audible social misstep nearly has me paralyzed.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:41 pm
GrowingDandelion
[Kegan]
This had better be your trademark sarcasm, or my gymnastics ribbons are finding their way around your throat.

And for the record, I can't cook worth s**t.
edit: @Wayne

Well, it's not really all that funny man.

i am going to make a thread for men in the spirit of fairness and then i will stop being sexist  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:43 pm
I'd like to point out that none of the other women in the cult (myself included) were at all offended by his Kitchen thread.

As a matter of fact, I found it quite humorous.  

The Awkwardest Turtle

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:44 pm
The Awkwardest Turtle
I'd like to point out that none of the other women in the cult (myself included) were at all offended by his Kitchen thread.

As a matter of fact, I found it quite humorous.

=)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:35 pm
If I remember correctly, I was the one that the kitchen thread was made for. I found it moderately funny.  

Orphie

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:54 pm
Classic women jokes are classic.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:20 pm
Yeah, it's just that I was teased and made fun of a lot when I was a kid, so I get really uptight when I hear even friendly teasing and stuff.  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

One Way to Troll

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:32 am
Powers of Powerness

It was a routine expedition. Nomega and Kath, err, Kath's sister (I don't get it either) were perusing the tomb of King Iggrydysialx. Nomega was using sonar technology derived from his Cult Cast player (though it STILL doesn't have a “play” button) and Kath..'s sister was applying, uh, HER makeup. Neither of them were smiling. Nomega was too focused and Kath was too angsty. :'(

Suddently, Nomega came upon a coffin. He wiped his man-juice off of it and examined the runes. “Powerful Warlcock” it said.

But it was too late. The lid blew off and crushed Nomega. The cast player would never get that play button now. Kath's sister looked in fear at the entity and shrieked like a little girl and totally not a boy. The entity looked at her, and examined her very being. He then crushed it with a blink. Kath's sister was dead. Kath would have been very sad but he coincidentally died on the same day, at the same time.... in the same place. Weird.

Author's note: Nomega is not really dead; that was for suspense! Kath is, though.

The Warlock remembered who put him in that chamber, and headed for... The Nintendo Cult.

“I know what do,” he cackled to himself as he crossed the desert incredibily.

Everybody in the guild was posting in the Spam Can, because no one uses the main forum anymore. They were talking about how many posts they have, even though for most of them it was just “PAU” 8000 or so times.

Then Nomega burst through the... internets. His thumb was really messed up. No, the other one.

“What happened?” Orphie asked, as Allegro was already planning a way to troll Nomega's newly crippled thumb.

“Powerful Warlock,” Nomega said, “He's back.”

Everyone in the guild that watched anime all gasped in order and got cool little effects behind their head to emphasize their shock.

Then Waynebrizzle, who was a paladin in the original battle, stood.

“I will handle this,” he said. And then he was vaporized. Powerful Warlock had reached the guild, and he was playing for keeps. All that was left were a pair of hot pants, and some bubbling fat. Okay, a lot of bubbling fat.

Orphie grasped the fat in her hands. Everybody tried to look sorry for her, but they were really just disgusted. A bubble popped in her face, and nobody could tell the difference between tears and blubber. She was blubbering. HEHEHEH

Allegro was angered by this. He put on his cowboy hat and sunglasses, and he retreated to the nearest tower. He dawned his Australian accent, and called on his pet kangaroo. He meant business.

Powerful Warlock went for Orphie, but a bullet struck his force field and distracted him. He pulled the bullet out of his field and noticed that there was a small face engraved in it. The face looked like this: cool . There was a sniper nearby. Powerful Warlock was concerned. He had never dealt with Team Fortress classes before. He duplicated himself 69 times and searched for the sly assassin (who was Allegro!!).

But the Warlock still wasn't done with Orphie. Two of his duplicates went for her. But she was not alone. Every boy in the guild who liked her went to her side. That's somewhere around 39 people. It wasn't enough to stop even one of the clones, but Orphie was able to escape, and take the Paladin's sword, the Galtrad. It was wielded by Toby in the second coming of the Warlock. It had the power to stop him. It also had a face engraved on it. The face looked like this: <=====3

Allegro was still firing away at all the clones, but it seemed hopeless. He'd only managed to break through one duplicate's field, and just that took about 20 shots. Nomega was with him. He asked Nomega to find him some more ammo.

When Nomega came back Allegro was glad.

“Where's my ammo?” he asked.

And then Nomega impaled him. Allegro slumped, he kneeled, his shades fell off, and they cracked on the blood-stained floor. It was Powerful Warlock disguised as Nomega. Powerful Warlock had just looked on GameFAQs and found out that spies can be effective against snipers. Powerful Warlock has worldwide Wi-Fi access.

“You b*****d!” Nomega fired his cult cast player, which had been modified into a gun (but still had no play button). The shots made contact, but didn't break the field. He drained all the batteries into one charge shot and fired. It was the most dramatic shot anyone had ever taken. I mean, he missed, but it looked really cool.

Powerful Warlock was tired of Nomega's meddling. He grabbed Nomega by the throat and held him in the air. He pulled out his p***s. He was going to rape Nomega. Did you guys know that 3 out of 4 women are raped? Powerful Warlock rapes 2 out of those 3 women who are raped. Stop laughing, it's not funny. Nomega getting a p***s up his butt is not funny.

It's not funny because it never happened. Orphie had sneaked up on the Warlock and stabbed him in the back with the Galtrad. It pierced his field and killed him. All of the duplicates disintegrated and left robes behind. Everyone in the guild wore the robes to parties and could fly with them.

Oh, Nomega died, by the way. Orphie stabbed too far and killed him too. Good job, Orphie.

Dedikayted 2 tha brayv FBI  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games