Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:05 pm
"Well... You never know what'll happen tonight! We might..." Kisa said with one hand near her head as if she were making a point. ((Like in anime. >_>... I've been watching it for like 3 days strait. But I'm exagerating.)) But she turned to Shepard and laughed. "JUST KIDDING!" She exclaimed, a huge grin appearing on her face. She yawned again and gripped his wrist. She ran as fast as she could from the cround, dragging the boy along with her on the ground. She began to pant. "Heh... I should stop doing that." Kisa said, almost asleep.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:23 pm
" Yes please...no more dragging. I think I had a dust ball shoved up my nose. Here. It's this way" he said leading her torwards the boy dorms. When she was joking around he blushed a bit and smiled. He shook his head getting a perverted thought from it out and headed torwards the boys dorms.

(( I gotta go now. Good night.))  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Leuvo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:30 pm
Misa dranked the last of her smoothie and made that sound where the cup is empty and she is still sucking up more. Misa stood and put the cup in the garbage. She came back in front of Kai and put her hands on her hips. "I should of not order a small smoothie. I am still hungry but this time we could go on a date to a resturant. Do you accept?" Misa asked. This time she felt very comfortable asking Kai out.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:00 pm
Kai looked up as Shepard passed, raising an eyebrow as he saw he was with a female. But he stayed silent and simply nodded back to show he'd acknowledged him. Then his eyes swept towards the tv once more, though he was distracted by Misa's eating. He stared at her as she paused in front of her, eyes narrowing slightly. He blinked at the sudden request and frowned. "...I don't have any money." Her explantion once again popped into his head, when two people who like each other go out. He still wasn't sure if he actually liked her or not, and therefore wasn't willing to call it a date if they did go. "And my clothes are wet," he added.

He sat up halfway, causing the dozing dragon to raise his head from Kai's chest and looked around sleepily. Slowly, he flapped his wings and plopped on Kai's head instead, so the male could sit up fully. He still had his shirt draped over his shoulder.

Krazy Kaori

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:16 pm
Kisa frowned when she saw a perverted look on his face. She shook her head. "Perhaps..." She looked away slightly. "Perhaps I can... manage to get a room. Is that ok?" She stepped infront of Shepard and held onto his shoulders. Her face looked serious, which was strange coming Kisa, of all people.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:34 am
Now he'd done it. Now she would think he wass some sort of pervert. " Sure. If you want go ahead." he said. He kissed her goodnight and walked down the hall torwards his the boys dorm. He never thought perverted thoughts. He was the one who usally was smacking Gordon head for thinking them.  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:14 am
rei couldn't believe what this girl had offered. "really?? you would help me like that? it would mean so much to me if you would help me" rei was so happy she was actually going to be able to begin her training.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:18 am
Kisa smiled in a sympathetic way. "Sorry." She kissed him on the nose and walked off. Her teal eyes looked dull once again, but not from lack of sleep. This time they were dull from guilt.

Wendehbird

Leuvo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:36 pm
Misa shrugged. "I can pay.. and we could just go to a cafe. Unless, you want to go to a resturant..your choice." Misa said. Misa played with her hair but then stopped. She signed and then felt her tongue with her teeth.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:58 pm
Dahv walked in through the student lounge. The aroma of various food filled his nose, He accidentally began to drool. "AH! It smells so good!" He set down his bags and looked at the many different kinds of food. Some he had never even seen. "Hamburgers! Pizza! DELI!!!!!!!!!" He ran around like a spazzy kid who just had caffine then suddenly stopped.

"I have to look presentable for Lady Yuki." He calmed down and smiled as he waited for the others.

Dante_V_Sparda

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:03 pm
Yuki and Hiro walked into the building, staring around the entire time. This was the first real place they'd visited here and they were taking it in slowly. Yuki felt strangely drawn to the jungle section, pausing only as she saw a male watching a television. She narrowed her eyes slightly as she stared at him. Then they shot wide in recognition. "K-Kai!" she shouted, rushing towards him. She paused at his side, smiling curiously at the dragon on his head. "Hey, it's been a while," she said softly. "I haven't seen you since you went searching for your sister."

Hiro watched her go and then shrugged, making his way towards Dahv, who he had just noticed. "Hey," he said as he plopped down on the nearest couch, lounging back. "This place is really great."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:09 pm
Kai stared at Misa for a moment, trying to figure out the difference between a cafe and a resteraunt without having to ask. But then a sudden shout interrupted his thoughts and he turned as someone came up beside him. His eyes widened as he stared at the girl for a moment in shock. Then he jumped to his feet, momentarily forgetting Kei was atop his head. He felt the dragon slip and brought up a hand to catch him and pull him into his arms instead. "Yuki!" he cried, finally finding his voice. He pulled her into a brief hug and then leaned back again, smiling. "What are you doing here?" He blinked and then laughed at her words, running a hand through his damp hair. "Uh, yeah... I found her actually. That's why I'm here, I followed her." He held the dragon towards her. "This is her dragon, Kei."  

Krazy Kaori

Dante_V_Sparda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:10 pm
Dahv sat on a separate couch near Hiro and glared at the man Yuki was standing next to, "Y-Yeah, sure is..." He started to growl a little then he caught himself and sat back. He mumbled under his breath a few things angrily as he glared at the man. How dare he show up when he was just getting to know Yuki! That's totally against the rules of manhood! I bet the man doesn't even have common courtesy!

"Wretched people... i should be back home... or upstairs." His eyes changed to the green grid again and he grinned devilishly. "That man has many weak points on his body. He should learn to conceal them."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:10 pm
Misa felled down to the floor as the two girls went to say hi to Kai. "Ack!" Misa shouted on her way down. "I spend too much quality time with the floor.." She muttered as she stood again. Misa fixed herself up and looked at the two girls. "Hi, nice to meet you and my name is Misa and welcome to Ria High. You are going to enjoy it here!" Misa said smiling.  

Leuvo

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:20 pm
Yuki's face blazed red as Kai hugged her, but she was too happy to take notice. "I came here to try developing my ice powers," she smiled. "You look well though and I'm glad you found your sister," she said softly, glancing him over and then laughing. "But why don't you have a shirt on? And... why are you wet?" She tilted her head to the side as she watched him and slowly reached out to pet the dragon. "Hello there..." she murmured.

Then she glanced towards Misa as she spoke, suddenly growing self conscious again. "Ah, I'm sorry if I interrupted something!" she cried, taking a step back. "I-I'm Yuki, nice to meet you. She held out a clawed hand, face red as she smiled apologetically at the girl.

Hiro watched Yuki and Kai, smiling slightly. "He lived in the same town as us," he commented quietly. "Yuki's the only one who got to know him. He pushed everyone else away..." He blinked and turned towards Dahv uncertainly as he heard him. "Hey, are you alright?"

[I'm only one girl. Hiro's a male and he's sitting off somewhere else. ^^;;]

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games