Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Saiyan Society

Back to Guilds

Dragon Ball role playing and discussion 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, DBGT, Goku, Anime 

Reply Role Play
Continuation... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:27 pm
Roxas-Organization-XIII
((Curiosity is itching at me here. Each difrent topic in this thread is it counted as its own rp or do they all act as different places in one world.Exp. I am currently role playing with Cajun in a diff topic. Now does that mean since i'm on a planet with him i cannot rp here as id be in 2 places at once? or does this role play act as its own and have nothing to do with Cajuns and my own meaning i can role play in both topics at the same time?))

((I think their are simultaneous RPs, since Cajun was first on this one; you can see on the first pages that he came to Earth to find his brother and then he left and went to that other planet, where the other RP began... Or at least that's what I think happed. Idk if the other RP has time skips or something; I havn't read it. But here we've been on the same day from the beginning XP ))
((Btw: Maybe we should have an OOC thread for talking about things like this))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:09 am
((May I please ask someone in this thread who has a grasp on what is going on to please pm and give me a brief summary of this rp so far? Iv skimmed it some myself but 15 pages is alot to read plus with this being a continuation i want to make sure I get the full story before rping here. thank you very much to anyone who is willing to do this.))

K_Krly
Roxas-Organization-XIII
((Curiosity is itching at me here. Each difrent topic in this thread is it counted as its own rp or do they all act as different places in one world.Exp. I am currently role playing with Cajun in a diff topic. Now does that mean since i'm on a planet with him i cannot rp here as id be in 2 places at once? or does this role play act as its own and have nothing to do with Cajuns and my own meaning i can role play in both topics at the same time?))

((I think their are simultaneous RPs, since Cajun was first on this one; you can see on the first pages that he came to Earth to find his brother and then he left and went to that other planet, where the other RP began... Or at least that's what I think happed. Idk if the other RP has time skips or something; I havn't read it. But here we've been on the same day from the beginning XP ))
((Btw: Maybe we should have an OOC thread for talking about things like this))
((Hmmm if this is true I cannot post here then seeing as me and Cajun WERE in a battle. But since he says he quit idk ill have to ask him.))  

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:52 pm
*Mikenno couldn't find Kerika so he decided to go find doppelganger. Mikenno sinced out doppelganger power.* There, Vegeta is with her. OK first*Mikenno took of his back pack and pulled out what he wished for earlier from Shin-Long. The Ryu-Wa's (Dragon Rings) He put on the dragon rings on.* Ok time to end this* Mikenno instant translation to doppelgangers position*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:08 pm
((Cajun, Myself, and another girl were in combat on the planet Cajun went to looking for more sayians. The girl interupted a confrontation between me and Cajun after he heard i had killed 2 sayians in the past. After them both declining my offer to join me. I defeating her quickly and Cajun went on to battle me to save her life but quite before we ever got started. So i let him live seeing as he wasent worth killing and came here to earth because thanks to him i know now were to find more sayians. This is just the back story of the other rp thread in case anyone wanted to know or you can always read it.))

"Sir earth atmospher has been entered impact in 5.....4.....3.....2.....1.."

*Kryptiz's ship impacted deep into the earth burying itself within a crater created by its own force. Emerging from his ship slowly Kryptiz stood up taking a deep breath and gazing into the sky.*

"Cajun you fool......(Interuption)"

"Sir what is your next plan of action?"

"Computer I need you to locate the strongest power levels on this planet then transmit the location to my scouter at once."

"Yes sir...."

*Kryptiz slowly rose into the air his arms crossed taking in this planet. A nearby city struck his attention off further a beautiful lake at the end of a flowing river. Blue sky's as far as he could see a cloud here and there. The sun warm on his face, it was pleasent here much better then some of the waistlands he has visited in all his time of battle.*

"I have located a cluster of energy levels sir north east of here a few miles off the ground."

"Hmm that many sayians on this planet?"

"Well sir my reading are picking up only a few sayians....3,4 maybe more but not much."

"The other power levels?"

"Arent in my records sir but whatever they are they are in combat with the sayians as we speak and one of the sayians energy resembles that of prince Cajuns."

"Vegeta.....The eldest prince no doubt.....Well lets not keep them waiting."

*Clinching his fist Kryptiz burst into a pruple aura and blasted off towards Kami's tower....
((Im guessing thats were you are unless I read this wrong?))
....Leaving a energy trail lagging behind him.*

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:14 am
((Yes that is where we are. Kami's lookout is currently in two large pieces and has been smoothed flat by a power burst. I'll post as soon as Vegeta is back.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:04 am
((Not until the fish jumps...Im back.))

Vegeta is pushed back with the great amount force suddenly pushed into his attack. "Argh", Vegeta reeled back and pushed forward forcing the large colliding masses of energy closer towards Cellara. Below them the earth shook and cracked at the great powers collision atop its crust... "I cant let this go on...If I cannot win this i have but one option", thought the prince. Holding off the attack and using nearly all his strength he forced the energy forward a bit more and broke his stance letting his blast be swepted away be Cellara's, it barely missing him as he teleported out range. He then spun around blasted a large beam of energy at the attack as it headed for earth, diverting its direction enough to were it wouldnt destroy the planet... He floated with his back to Cellara with sweat running down his face...He looked back with his eyes not turning his head and spoke..."You ruffled my fur with that last one" he said as he slowly spun around to face her. Then he lost his smile, and stared with a determined look upon his face..."I wont let you take the life my home planet. Your a hinderance to Earth's survival, and the more this battle draws on the greater than danger...Kakorott wouldnt allow this...and niether will I, Cellara." This ends now, he said with his power flaring up as his thier surroundings were swepted away.  

Lord Taishomaru

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:02 pm
*Into the distance nothing in view but a great blue canvase sky. Kryptiz flies straight to the point of energy given by his scouter. Bursting thru a large cloud it finaly came into view.......Off in the distance a large structure seeming to be broken off into 2 pieces float in the sky debree scattered everywere.*

"Seems intense....."

*The air was dense, dry....you could feel the many powerlevels around you filling up the empty space. A large pulse just wipped thru the air comming from the who ever vegeta is fighting. Kryptiz was to far away to make out faces exactly but he could see people in combat near the severed landmark.*

"Vegeta is there.....somewere I can feel him. His power level has raised signifigantly since he was a child. Feels all the same tho, covered in the same royal stench of Cajun and his fathers so long ago."

*Comming to a hault kryptiz hovered there squinting off into the distance watching the fight from afar smirking*

"Cajun wasent lying when he said he left the others on this planet in trouble.......I might not have to get my hands dirty after all"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:21 pm
Cellara's power slowly left her. It left faster then it had come. Her hair transformed back to normal. She hung her head and smirked, "You are the stronger fighter Vegeta. Our fight as shown me that you are nothing like your father..." She turned in the air to face Vegeta. She left herself completely open. "I may have lost but this is not the end..." a flash of white light lit up the area and Cellara was gone. In her place was the girl with a halo from before. The new girl dropped from the sky to the Earth.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:32 pm
"Just my luck I show up the the party dies down....."

*Refering to the major loss in power by what seemed to be the head of the fighters vegeta and his freinds were fighting. Now just a girl left falling to earth*

"....so much for a show"

"Sir the girl's energy has changed....Scans indacate she is infact a sayian herself."

"Her energy didnt feel sayian."

"Yes it seems she was being possesed almost sir."

"Hmm strange......Wonder what her connection to the other monsters are."

*His energy flaring up agian Kryptiz took off flying in a down ward slant towards the girl aimming to catch her before crashing into the landscape below.*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:00 pm
User Image
~Kerika~
((Since Taishomaru didn't played anything with the demons, I'll just get rid of them to go on))

It didn't took much long for Kerika to defeat all the demons. She turned to watch Vegeta and Cellara's fight just when the giant ki ball was diverted to the space.
She thought that would be the end of the woman, now that her power level was decreasing considerably, but then, just in front of her, she could see with surprise how Cellara transformed into the girl Kerika had seen earlier with Mikenno.

-"That's why she looked so familiar..."- she thought for a second.
But then, the girl starte falling to the ground. And that wasn't all: there was another powerfull presence there she had just noticed, and she immediatly realized it was another sayian's.

-"Wait, don't attack her yet!"- she yelled at Vegeta to avoid him to kill the girl, and then teleported next to her, catching her before the new strange did so.

She stood in the air, holding the girl on his arms and looking at the man. He was deffinetly a sayian. After all, that trip to Earth had ended up being more productive than she had though...

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:25 am
((Hey KKrly, im sorry about not usuing the demons i meant to provide a little more action to the scene, other than Vegeta vs Cellara, but i never got around to it. Been i tad busy lately)).

Vegeta slowly floated down to Kerika, who held the formerly possessed girl in her hands. "So, she was the doppleganger eh? Dont worry it appears I wont be needing to kill anyone today", Vegeta's eyes diverted to the newcomer as he spoke. "Or will I ?!" Vegeta said to earth's newest guest as he thought to himself, "why in the blazes are these saiyans appearing on earth? I suppose the new saiyan homeworld Cajun spoke of must truly exhist." "Whats your purpose hear?", Vegeta spoke with a sharp tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:51 pm
(I see Vegeta dosen't have the diplomatic sensarity of his brother Cajun.)

"No Vegeta........There is not problem at all. Its been a while since I last saw you. I couldn't of been older then 16 you were but 10 I supppose. That was a long time ago tho im here now because i ran into your younger brother on a planet a few star systems from here. He has been tracking down sayians and told me there were a few on this planet in need of assistance. I rushed here but it seems the threat......."

*Kryptiz lifted his hand to his chin stroking it lightly as he finished his train of thought*

"....has been dealth with."

*Looking at Vegeta one could see he was weakend and tired from the fight with the demons. His power level must be below half at best sweaty and a heavy breath. He did his best to seem well but it still shown thru to a true warrior. Kryptiz looked down at the younger sayian holding the past out girl and nodded towards her.*

"What will you do with her? Maybe I could take a look at her see if i can help in some way?"

(Shes diffrent now then when I first arrived........She must be hiding some inner power some evil lay dorment in her mind. The problem would be the trigger what sets her off unleashing the power from before?)

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:37 am
*When Mikenno got there* Wow these two have really been dukken it out. *Mikenno yelled to Vegeta* Vegeta!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:21 am
Vegeta looked away from the saiyan he was speaking too, and down at Kerika, who held his former opponent in her arms. He was searching to see if she was alright, and pleased to know that no one there was hurt upon finishing his examintation...

Vegeta looked to the newly arrived Mikenno..."Humph, Your early...we were just about to save the earth", Vegeta spoke with a sarcastic tone. Id imagine you have an excuse...  

Lord Taishomaru

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:29 am
*Kryptiz closed his eyes getting a energy reading on everyone in the area there were alot of people he did not know of here only vegeta was he familiar with. Oppening them he reached his hands out towards the woman holding the unconsious girl.*

"May I? I think I can help her."

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces